Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1317697409' post='2815424']
This was [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105532&view=findpost&p=2808026]your reaction[/url] to the actions of those perpetrators:

Heh, what changed?
[/quote]

Nothing. It was beautiful. Did that change the fact he isn't in office?

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1317698606' post='2815452']
One criticism of Legion is that they don't put their armies where their mouths are... so, this should at least silence that bit of criticism.

I'm not sure that substantial proof (or any?) was given regarding the charges made against Tetris, but spying is not cool.
[/quote]
The proof has been all over and posted by Pollard and Hereno. Legion only had to decide whether to act or not. It took a while but they have decided to act.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317699359' post='2815472']
[/quote]
Bottom line: You're getting rolled and you can't change that fact.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1317699461' post='2815477']
Well, if this is true i gotta say I fully support the Legion. Sadly this still looks like NSO's attempt to lure Legion into war again.

o/ Legion
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Believe what you wish, but NPO members never have been known for being the sharpest tools in the shed.[/color]

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317699359' post='2815472']
[/quote]

I just find it amusing that you're arguing that there was no government support for the action, while you're in government and openly supported it.

I was going to start a massive aid operation this weekend to move $1 billion dollars from top ten to my bottom ten in ten weeks. I've been planning this for a few months now and have disrupted a great deal of tech dealing and other essential programs in preparation.

So, naturally, Planet Bob decides to start a war. FML.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1317700211' post='2815494']
I was going to start a massive aid operation this weekend to move $1 billion dollars from top ten to my bottom ten in ten weeks. I've been planning this for a few months now and have disrupted a great deal of tech dealing and other essential programs in preparation.

[/quote]

It sounds to me like Legion planned this initiative specifically to interfere with your plans. There is clearly a spy within your midst, leaking sensitive information to Legion, which has been used not just to humiliate you, but to sabotage the economic growth of your alliance.

The precedent has been set, you must declare war on them for this grievance. Anything less will make you into a CN laughing stock.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1317700401' post='2815502']
And then once you left it went back up, amirite? :P
[/quote]

I left significantly before RV did, but nice try. But thank you for reinforcing the point.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317700351' post='2815500']
Indeed, the NPO has had a significant drop in average IQ since RV left it.
[/quote]
No kidding. I almost miss Vladimir and Bakunin...almost....

Anyway, Tetris is getting what they asked for, no more, no less. Glad to see the NSO is going in too, might have a real rumble going on.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1317700211' post='2815494']

[/quote]
Well now you have to move $1 billion in 10 days. Challenge Accepted?

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317700556' post='2815503']
It sounds to me like Legion planned this initiative specifically to interfere with your plans. There is clearly a spy within your midst, leaking sensitive information to Legion, which has been used not just to humiliate you, but to sabotage the economic growth of your alliance.

The precedent has been set, you must declare war on them for this grievance. Anything less will make you into a CN laughing stock. [/quote]

I knew that brand new 50K nation was too good to be true. <_<

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1317700994' post='2815513']
Well now you have to move $1 billion in 10 days. Challenge Accepted?
[/quote]

Depends, will you come back to TSI, masta? :wub:

Edited by Lord Cyvole

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1317700919' post='2815510']
No kidding. I almost miss Vladimir and Bakunin...almost....

Anyway, Tetris is getting what they asked for, no more, no less. Glad to see the NSO is going in too, might have a real rumble going on.
[/quote]

You know who I miss? I miss Sir Paul. That guy was always on the ball providing something entertaining to read. Sure, everyone on the other side hated his rhetoric, but man he was entertaining to read.

Also, good to see NSO going in, though I was hoping to see a DoW before attacks started. Oh well, can't always get everything right.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317700950' post='2815511']
From where I sit, we're doing pretty good. Lotta anarchies, which doesn't mean much until you remember they were inflicted with [b]conventional warfare[/b], not nukes. Seems to be a dying artform...
[/quote]

Uh.. 3 Tetris nations are in anarchy, and we had 1 or 2 in anarchy from a nuke rogue from 1 or 2 days ago... I know you get credit for one, but the others I'm not so sure about.

Just sayin'

Edit: [quote name='Schad' timestamp='1317699994' post='2815489']
I just find it amusing that you're arguing that there was no government support for the action, while you're in government and openly supported it.
[/quote]

I am too lazy to repeat myself in another topic, so I'll just link to my reply to someone else making the same point.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105750&view=findpost&p=2815523

Edited by USMC123