Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317706390' post='2815789']
I just wanted to throw this out there because I didn't make this clear earlier:

Legion, I am extremely happy you declared on us for two reasons. One of these reasons is because I love war, and even if it means getting getting nuked back down to 10K NS again, I am all for it. Do note this doesn't mean I want to see you guys get destroyed completely, which kind of leads into my second reason.

Legion, I am glad you stood up for yourselves, truly. People are constantly giving you !@#$ about being a paper tiger, sucking at war, having no balls, et cetera, and I am glad you guys got fed up with it. I have respect for that.

Never thought I'd say it, but +1 Legion. Serious post.
[/quote]

If this is the way Tetris continues to conduct itself, I forsee a civil and beneficial conflict for all. Cheers.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317706390' post='2815789']
I just wanted to throw this out there because I didn't make this clear earlier:

Legion, I am glad you stood up for yourselves, truly. People are constantly giving you !@#$ about being a paper tiger, sucking at war, having no balls, et cetera, and I am glad you guys got fed up with it. I have respect for that.

Never thought I'd say it, but +1 Legion. Serious post.
[/quote]

I have to say that I agree with this. I never thought Legion would ever attack anyone, so I am quite surprised. While I may not agree that the reason was worth a war when it most likely could have been worked out between the parties in private channels, it does take a lot of guts to stand up for what you believe and do something about it, especially on Planet Bob where everyone is looking for weakness.

So, however this war turns out, you did good.

[size="1"]Edited by Jenny[/size]

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317707098' post='2815821']
I have to say that I agree with this. I never thought Legion would ever attack anyone, so I am quite surprised. While I may not agree that the reason was worth a war when it most likely could have been worked out between the parties in private channels, it does take a lot of guts to stand up for what you believe and do something about it, especially on Planet Bob where everyone is looking for weakness.

So, however this war turns out, you did good.
[/quote]

I'm detecting large amounts of rust on this post of yours, Moo.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1317707413' post='2815833']
Yeah congratulations, you stood up for yourself for the first time in nearly four years, it's almost like you have even a shred of self-respect.
[/quote]

Its sad that you have to get "Wows" and "praised" for standing up for yourself (especially after this long).

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317708205' post='2815857']
Not at all, Tyga, not at all.

[size="1"]Edited by Jenny[/size]
[/quote]

Check ur PMs, please, sir.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317708518' post='2815859']
Its sad that you have to get "Wows" and "praised" for standing up for yourself (especially after this long).

Check ur PMs, please, sir.
[/quote]

Will do.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317703187' post='2815649']
How many staggers were blown to achieve this though?
[/quote]

Zero.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1317706525' post='2815799']
It was nice knowing you Legion.
[/quote]

Don't worry, we won't kill you. In fact, play your cards right and you may just be given (barred) windows in your PoW cell :)

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317704555' post='2815713']
So Legion's great plan was to lose their sanction before update?
[/quote]

Legion will be sanctioned again soon enough. We just have to take care of a little bit of business first.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1317706604' post='2815807']
How much, and which side, will be paying GOONS, GOONs and GONOS their reps for this war?
[/quote]

One Varianz.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1317714961' post='2815906']
The correct action Legion. Shame you'll get rolled for it.
[/quote]

Bring it old friend, Finland is no match for the mighty US[size="1"]|[/size]A[size="1"]way[/size]

Edited by Unknown Smurf

For so many people giving Legion a hard time, not a lot of those would have had the balls to pull this attack off, knowing their alliance was going to get blown to pieces. And I believe the leadership in Legion is fully aware of that fact.

They were fully justified in their move and I believe they shouldn't get lambasted for finally standing for their principles. Many others, even among the "too tough for school" crowd, would have waited for a much more convenient time.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1317718666' post='2815932']
For so many people giving Legion a hard time, not a lot of those would have had the balls to pull this attack off, knowing their alliance was going to get blown to pieces. And I believe the leadership in Legion is fully aware of that fact.

They were fully justified in their move and I believe they shouldn't get lambasted for finally standing for their principles. Many others, even among the "too tough for school" crowd, would have waited for a much more convenient time.
[/quote]

Why do so many people confuse balls for stupidity?

Also Tetris didn't spy the info from the forums or even leak it first. The 'intel' had been making rounds for a bit before it hit the OWF.

Legion still lacks balls, sense and ability to do jack. Nothing changed, just two ants fighting over a stale piece of candy no one else wants.

That and RV gets to do what he does best; pound some men (into the ground).

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1317720213' post='2815942']
Why do so many people confuse balls for stupidity?
[/quote]

Stupidity would be to continue political isolation because any action you take to change that results in you being outnumbered. It was a move Legion had to make, but a tough one to make, and hence the kudos to them for doing it.