Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317690763' post='2815212']
[color="#0000FF"] Still, NSO signed that MDP, and we will be honoring it.
[/color]
[/quote]

I can see your huge smile from miles away when you typed these words out. :P

Now only if you can get Invicta too right?

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317691172' post='2815230']
Anyone else think this is just a huge scheme to roll Polar?
[/quote]
Oh please get out of here with that...

Well, now that you mention it...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317691008' post='2815224']
[color="#0000ff"]Well, I never expected any of the poking of Legion by anyone to ever come to a war. Legion was always a plaything. I am not saying it was kind, but I am a jerk. I won't deny that.
[/quote]

[color=black]
That is the underlying cowardice in it all really. Tetris knew Legion would either not bite and be ridiculed or they'd bite and their treaty chains would take care of it for you.
[/color]

[quote]
The war I truly wanted was GOD getting rolled, and their friends over in RIA and CSN. Legion was never a thought on my mind or in NSO.
[/color][/quote]

Then perhaps you should spy on GOD and goad them into war. They may be more forthcoming than Legion and deliver you the conflict you desire. ;)

[quote]
[color="#0000ff"]No, when I said they did not deserve to have "coals raked over them" I meant that they did not deserve to be thrown under the bus by their allies. By any ally. Perhaps I misunderstood the question.[/color]
[/quote]

Fair enough, although a good ally would have reined them in rather than egged them on. But, again, it was Legion so you figured "what the hell". Now you have to "defend" your ally from the consequences of their own stupidity.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317691266' post='2815234']
[color="#0000FF"]As much as I like Tetris, I do believe you give them too much credit.[/color]
[/quote]
You are obviously in on this plan too, I am on to you RV, you devious !@#$%^&.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317688299' post='2815105']
Of course, RV. An alliance that openly and unashamedly spies on another and announces it publicly should never be held to account for those actions by the aggrieved alliance. Poor Tetris.

The only reason Tetris did what they did was to allow you and others to take a shot at Legion and, by connection, Polar. You aren't coming to their defence, you are providing support for their spy attacks on Legion.
[/quote]

Hey you, when did we spy on Legion? What we did was post screenschots that who knows who gave to a member of ours, into World Affairs. If someone would gain spied screenshots from CNTEL and post them onto World Affairs I hardly think they would be getting attacked. If you can prove that we spied or that we know who the spy is, then I agree Legion has a valid CB. I have yet to see any evidence. This is an open invitation for anyone who supports these aggressive action by Legion.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1317691126' post='2815228']
I can see your huge smile from miles away when you typed these words out. :P

Now only if you can get Invicta too right?
[/quote]

In a perfect world...

Not really, actually. I personally still like Invicta and respect them as former allies. But that's about the extent of the love from my end, and that's not representative of NSO as a whole.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317691172' post='2815230']
Anyone else think this is just a huge scheme to roll Polar?
[/quote]

Someone's drinking the kool-aid.

[quote name='justavictim82' timestamp='1317691182' post='2815232']
God don't you people think we blitzed early for a reason? Not like you will know why but there was definately a reason.. anyways good luck tetris/nso
[/quote]

Your reason was terrible, because it didn't work.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317691346' post='2815237']
[color=black]
That is the underlying cowardice in it all really. Tetris knew Legion would either not bite and be ridiculed or they'd bite and their treaty chains would take care of it for you.

Then perhaps you should spy on GOD and goad them into war. They may be more forthcoming than Legion and deliver you the conflict you desire. ;)
[/color][/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am sure Tetris would happily have gone it alone, just as NSO would have been happy to fight Legion alone if they hit us.[/color]

[quote]Fair enough, although a good ally would have reined them in rather than egged them on. But, again, it was Legion so you figured "what the hell". Now you have to "defend" your ally from the consequences of their own stupidity.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have no problem defending an ally from the consequences of their own stupidity. A treaty is a treaty. There is a reason the NSO does not do "optional" treaties. If we commit our name to paper it will damn well mean something.[/color]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1317691573' post='2815246']
Your reason was terrible, because it didn't work.
[/quote]

I may be giving legion too much credit, but there still is 3.5 hours until update, you know. A lot of things can happen in that time.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317691651' post='2815247']
[color="#0000ff"]I am sure Tetris would happily have gone it alone, just as NSO would have been happy to fight Legion alone if they hit us.
[/color][/quote]

Then I guess you guys won't be joining the war then, right? Tetris happy to go alone and all that?

[quote]
[color="#0000ff"]I have no problem defending an ally from the consequences of their own stupidity. A treaty is a treaty. There is a reason the NSO does not do "optional" treaties. If we commit our name to paper it will damn well mean something.[/color]
[/quote]

A good ally would have reined them in and told them to stop being stupid. Which was the point I was making.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317685475' post='2814985']
That is, generally, not how cowards operate.
[/quote]
Not much else to say about that. You nailed it.

edit: Glad you stood up for yourselves, Legion. Tetris is a poor man's OV, at best (which is saying something since OV was a !@#$ alliance).

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317691905' post='2815259']
Then I guess you guys won't be joining the war then, right? Tetris happy to go alone and all that?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That is not what I said. I said that had Legion hit NSO during our incident with it we would have gladly gone it alone. Tetris, as I was saying, did not do this solely because they knew they'd be backed up. In fact, VE is not backing them up, and NSO itself does not bring much to to Tetris's table as I am sure they know.[/color]

[quote]A good ally would have reined them in and told them to stop being stupid. Which was the point I was making.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO, as far as I know, did do so in private channels. And it did work. I will not say that I am a few other did not continue arguing with Legion, but NSO has always been full of irrelevant hotheads. You know that as well as I.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317692129' post='2815268']
[color="#0000ff"]That is not what I said. I said that had Legion hit NSO during our incident with it we would have gladly gone it alone. Tetris, as I was saying, did not do this solely because they knew they'd be backed up. In fact, VE is not backing them up, and NSO itself does not bring much to to Tetris's table as I am sure they know.
[/color][/quote]

I thought you said Tetris were happy to go it alone. That was exactly what you said.

[quote]
[color="#0000ff"]NSO, as far as I know, did do so in private channels. And it did work. I will not say that I am a few other did not continue arguing with Legion, but NSO has always been full of irrelevant hotheads. You know that as well as I.[/color]
[/quote]

I am aware of that trait, yes.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1317690995' post='2815221']
I do beleive Blue Balls across CN have reached critical mass... strap in tight lads and ladies!
[/quote]Was worse in January 2010. Started the month off with Hoo and TPF declaring white peace in a terrible/boring war that could've went global, and ended with Polar declaring on everyone. Oh my admin, the Blue Balls back then. This is nothing.

Tetris, don't act tough. The only reason you tried this is because you knew you were on the stronger side and Legion wasn't.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg