Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315276579' post='2795650']
Man, if I were Vlad I'd be pretty upset by now with all of these people offering verbal support but not willing to risk their infra against us big dickless cowards.
[/quote]
I guess it's lucky for Vlad that he isn't you and is politically astute enough to know that things aren't so simple.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if I were Vlad I'd be pretty upset by now with all of these people offering verbal support but not willing to risk their infra against us big dickless cowards.
[/quote]

:Insert winter is coming comment here:

At any rate, I wish OP and GOD a lot of fun. As I know it will be.

[/quote]

Patience Padawan, one cannot rush the Force. :smug:

[/quote]

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1315277825' post='2795664']
lol, keep talking the big game there
[/quote]
I have to admit though, his post did make me laugh. All goading and politics aside.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315275981' post='2795644']
[color="#0000FF"]I am aware of their irrelevance, but I am also sick of berbers repeated attempts at appearing impartial. I am well aware that he has an agenda and I intend to make that agenda known.[/color]
[/quote]
I don't know about that, you seem to be working on the presumption that NATO have developed independent, lateral thinking.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i seem to recall a qualifier in their charter forbidding first-strike use of grey matter.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315270909' post='2795589']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh please, we know we your sympathies lie. It is also known we're NSO's are as well. We've already chosen our lot.

But yes, yes, yes. As Timberland has said we really do not want you. Quite frankly I'd prefer all the crud alliances side with GOD. Bah.[/color]
[/quote]

You know nothing of where our sympathies lie and you are way off-base with your assumptions.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315275981' post='2795644']
[color="#0000FF"]I am aware of their irrelevance, but I am also sick of berbers repeated attempts at appearing impartial. I am well aware that he has an agenda and I intend to make that agenda known.[/color]
[/quote]

Wow, I have an agenda now do I? Just because I think the some of the people opposed to GOD & Co. are idiots doesn't mean I have an agenda. My personal opinion is that we will end up fighting with TFD again (as always) and they will probably get pulled in through NV. But I am not very active outside of the OWF so I could be completely wrong as well.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1315288731' post='2795738']
I don't know about that, you seem to be working on the presumption that NATO have developed independent, lateral thinking.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i seem to recall a qualifier in their charter forbidding first-strike use of grey matter.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps I have been using the word "agenda" a bit too liberally. NATO has chosen GOD or one of GOD's lackey's as its new master, whether they know it yet or not. Perhaps that alliance by not be too strong when it comes to thinking, but even a lost puppy knows how to find a new owner.

And, berbers, you have made yourself a known enemy of Rebel Virginia, and by extension the New Sith Order. I cannot allow such hostilities, which I see from you at every turn. Disappointing. You will burn with GOD for this.

Anyway, I take my leave here. You are all a tiresome lot. Praise be to Johan, and good luck.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315270909' post='2795589']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh please, we know we your sympathies lie. It is also known we're NSO's are as well. We've already chosen our lot.

But yes, yes, yes. As Timberland has said we really do not want you. Quite frankly I'd prefer all the crud alliances side with GOD. Bah.[/color]
[/quote]

Where you want NATO to go is highly relevant, and I'm sure they will pick sides based on your preferences.

There are now five die-hard followers of Johan at the time of this writing, 3 days after OP came into existence.

Five new members every 3 days will mean the entire planet will eventually be in this AA, if this rate keeps up.

That will include Xiphosis.

Is it possible that Xiphosis could submit himself to the will of Johan and join Ordo Paradoxia in its zealous quest?

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1315286333' post='2795720']
The shield of Johan deflected seven straight nukes. I'll think i'll take a crack at him tomorrow, balder.[/quote]

Pretty bad shooting, but your problem is not how many misses, but how many hits there will be before he runs out of money. <_<

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1315286333' post='2795720']
The shield of Johan deflected seven straight nukes. I'll think i'll take a crack at him tomorrow, balder.
[/quote]
It's well known that Vlad made a deal with the devil to get a better WRC than the rest of us.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1315310463' post='2795805']
Where you want NATO to go is highly relevant, and I'm sure they will pick sides based on your preferences.
[/quote]
Good. I want them on the other side. I don't want someone that's going to back out after 3 days of fighting.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315304571' post='2795792']
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps I have been using the word "agenda" a bit too liberally. NATO has chosen GOD or one of GOD's lackey's as its new master, whether they know it yet or not. Perhaps that alliance by not be too strong when it comes to thinking, but even a lost puppy knows how to find a new owner.

And, berbers, you have made yourself a known enemy of Rebel Virginia, and by extension the New Sith Order. I cannot allow such hostilities, which I see from you at every turn. Disappointing. You will burn with GOD for this.

Anyway, I take my leave here. You are all a tiresome lot. Praise be to Johan, and good luck.[/color]
[/quote]

I will join you in your holy quest.

Those who have here condemned roguery might instead consider that these attacks occurred as the result of loss of patience and boredom with the agonizing deadlock of the Cyberverse. Individuals who disliked GOD, despairing of the possibility of any meaningful war, took matters into their own hands.

Whereas roguery was years ago treated with disgust by target and former alliance alike, now it is understandable. And those who would decry it would do well to look to their own alliances` actions in considering why current affairs are so boring as to drive longtime players to take their own individual initiative in this manner. Will YOUR alliances take action to reduce the strangling deadlock so markedly in existence? I doubt it.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1315312417' post='2795810']
In the thread: RV confirms that once again he has no idea where Invicta stands. That makes it all worthwhile; thanks Vlad. :)
[/quote]
I was actually under the impression that you guys were more of the kneeling type.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315328890' post='2795877']
Whereas roguery was years ago treated with disgust by target and former alliance alike
[/quote]

I actually seem to recall that most situations with similar levels of "dislike" involved between alliances usually involved official condemnation and backroom high-fives, all the way back to 2006.