Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1315190116' post='2795033']
in all seriousness he could actually be a fully functional rogue (no turtling, continuously buying nukes, etc etc) for 3 years without ever having to go into peace mode. I had 1Bn and it lasted mean easy 4-5 months before I had to even think about rationing anything.
[/quote]
Why hang on for 3 years though? To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Edited by Banksy

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1315197770' post='2795105']
Why hang on for 3 years though? To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
[/quote]

And now my friends, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315202488' post='2795157']
[color="#00FFFF"]But I infringed upon GOD. Surely the principle of the matter is important, no?[/color]
[/quote]

RV the role of Job is already taken

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='mike717' timestamp='1315089188' post='2793998']
Old friend, god speed.

Also, have i told you lately that i love you?
[/quote]

Ah, the grizzled war penguin graces us with an appearance. :blush: It is very good to see you again, friend.

I learned how to hate my infra thanks to you, my comrade.

When I'm ready to sell that tech, I'll look you up.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1315203053' post='2795161']
RV the role of Job is already taken
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, aren't you cute with your little references. Though if you must, please understand that I prefer to think of myself as a Christlike figure. When I suffer, it is for the sake of all.

Anyway, you and your lot have been the ones insisting that I deliberately declared that war to upset the stagger. Every true man knows that to be a vicious lie spread by never-do-wells, but well, they seem to believe their own fibs. So, if it is true in your own eyes does it matter at all what I tell you to be true? Are you going to do something about it? Are you going to teach me a lesson? Or has Xiphy finally run of steam, for no one fears him anymore? Look, he doesn't even have the muscle to roll little ol' NSO. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom. Ha![/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315205812' post='2795173']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, aren't you cute with your little references. Though if you must, please understand that I prefer to think of myself as a Christlike figure. When I suffer, it is for the sake of all.

Anyway, you and your lot have been the ones insisting that I deliberately declared that war to upset the stagger. Every true man knows that to be a vicious lie spread by never-do-wells, but well, they seem to believe their own fibs. So, if it is true in your own eyes does it matter at all what I tell you to be true? Are you going to do something about it? Are you going to teach me a lesson? Or has Xiphy finally run of steam, for no one fears him anymore? Look, he doesn't even have the muscle to roll little ol' NSO. That's when you know you've rock bottom. Ha![/color]
[/quote]

I endorse RV as jesus and I endorse him using the stager slot to fight. Also this situation is pretty funny.

Anyone managed a spy op on vlads money yet?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315182457' post='2794961']
Want to bet tech on GOD getting something out of it?
[/quote]

Personally, I would encourage Olympus to tell GOD to take a hike when they come demanding reparations. I believe much hilarity would ensue.

[color="#0000FF"]Look, he doesn't even have the muscle to roll little ol' NSO. That's when you know you've [hit] rock bottom. Ha![/color]
[/quote]

The man has a point.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315074141' post='2793785']
$11,184,564,509.51 to be exact. :P
[/quote]

I must have missed it, I knew it was around 10bn ish.

and you're fighting a guy with 2 million WC?

I'm renowned for never keeping money on hand but this guy makes my warchest look outstanding.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1315208308' post='2795191']
Have fun tubs old friend.
[/quote]

Thanks buddy. Good to see someone still around that I met on the internet back in 2003 when I was 12. :lol1:

EDIT: Don't worry I wasn't solicited in an AOL chat room. We used to play starcraft together. :P

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315208980' post='2795194']
Thanks buddy. Good to see someone still around that I met on the internet back in 2003 when I was 12. :lol1:

EDIT: Don't worry I wasn't solicited in an AOL chat room. We used to play starcraft together. :P
[/quote]

You never know with Lefty ;)

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315208980' post='2795194']

[b]EDIT: Don't worry I wasn't solicited in an AOL chat room. We used to play starcraft together. :P[/b]
[/quote]

Very glad you cleared that up with everyone. lol

@Believland: Only for you sweetheart ;)

Edited by Left_Behind

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1315197770' post='2795105']
[/quote]

cause it's probably the most fun you can have around here, tbqh. it certainly beats playing politics and waiting for the stars to align so that you can attack who you want, and then do so (usually) based on someone else's strategy or as part of a bigger picture... instead you just have a lot of money and all the time in the world to attack whoever the hell you want, and really whoever attacks you is $%&@ed

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1315181115' post='2794941']
As much as I love to see this. Who carries that many CM's?

CM's are a buy and fire not a keep on hand item.
[/quote]
Lots of large nations carry 50 CMs for the tiny chunk of extra NS they represent, as the bills on them are ... well let's say rather insignificant. :)

Anyway, you and your lot have been the ones insisting that I deliberately declared that war to upset the stagger. Every true man knows that to be a vicious lie spread by never-do-wells, but well, they seem to believe their own fibs. So, if it is true in your own eyes does it matter at all what I tell you to be true? Are you going to do something about it? Are you going to teach me a lesson? Or has Xiphy finally run of steam, for no one fears him anymore? Look, he doesn't even have the muscle to roll little ol' NSO. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom. Ha![/color]
[/quote]

Wow I actually agree with you, messing up a stagger should be grounds for attack and GOD should ZI you.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1315149173' post='2794603']
As much as I'd like to see GOD burn and never rise again. I can't but wonder why so many of you on Bob have decided to hate them so much now.

I mean sure a few like us who have dealt with GOD through war and "diplomatic talks" would have a good reason to hate them. But you all shouldn't hate them just because the masses do.
[/quote]

Yeah. Here's to hating GOD before it was cool to do so. :)

As regards 50 CMs... buy them in advance, in case you go into bill lock and can't buy them then!

(first nuke lands)

OH MY JOHAN, MY CRUISE MISSILES ARE GONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BTW, I have my 50 because I'm not at war and they're AWESOME in military parades. In war, first nuke takes 'em to 0, and then it's "buy and let fly".

BRB, organizing a cruise missile parade...