Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315117224' post='2794471']
Famous last words!
[/quote]
Not quite, I think the quote you're looking for is "Hurrah Boys! Let's get these last few reds then head on back to camp. Hurrah!"

Hurrah indeed.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1315113895' post='2794392']
I dunno why someone would do that. The way to get on Impero's nerves would be to NOT attack him.

Anyway, obligatory 'if someone takes a slot on that rogue VE may very well consider it an act of war on our alliance and react accordingly' post with officialness etc.
[/quote]

This. Welcome surprise to come home from the bar and see to be honest.

Also, yes, occupying a slot on my new special little friend will be an act of war.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1315113895' post='2794392']
The way to get on Impero's nerves would be to NOT attack him.
[/quote]

[i]Nation Strength: 38,277.293 (My nation strength is: 7,213.245)[/i]

I guess I'll be a real pain in his ass a little while longer yet :v:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315109033' post='2794270']
I prefer the term vanguard.
[/quote]

Unless you two just BS, this might be as interesting Update as the one we just passed. It's as if Admin himself decided to tell a tale of Rogues, and is escalating the tension. First Methdrama, then the Zombie Squadron-NAAC-Tetris/Ronin, and now this - it just keeps getting better and better.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1315119557' post='2794484']
You're the real bad ass here, not me. I'm only tempted to tell people I was tempted, I wouldn't actually tell anyone that I was.
[/quote]

I enjoyed this comment much. haha.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315089144' post='2793996']
I was just reading this topic full of hails aimed at nuclear rogues and thinking how far Standards have fallen over time. I remember when alliances would attack their own rogues as an unimpeachable gesture demonstrating they did not in fact approve of that behavior. Instead now a days people stand back and cheer.[/quote]

They cheer while in terrible pain. A terrible affliction has spread all throughout Bob, sparing only those who intentionally separated themselves from outside world, like GPA. No medicine can help, for this is not a malady. Confused, they gaze around with crazed eyes, looking for a chance to relieve themselves and end this torment - even if for a time.

Yes, Blue Balls are not a triviality. Condoning nuclear rogues is not the worst thing that could've happened in those circumstances. We're lucky a goat wasn't passing by.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1315112548' post='2794350']
It's not that complicated; he has no idea what the $%&@ he's doing.

I'm seriously tempted to link a couple other names that make IA and War rage, but I think that might technically be treason.
[/quote]

Hate people like that <_<

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315089144' post='2793996']
I was just reading this topic full of hails aimed at nuclear rogues and thinking how far Standards have fallen over time. I remember when alliances would attack their own rogues as an unimpeachable gesture demonstrating they did not in fact approve of that behavior. Instead now a days people stand back and cheer.

My opinion of many has lessened today, but, my opinion of you has risen today. Cheers.
[/quote]

Rogues are not hailed all the time. Mostly get a few hails and a few lol's and the thread lasts all of 2 pages. This one on the other hand is against GOD. I shouldnt have to explain why so many hails are popping up

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1315140400' post='2794561']
Given the statements in support of the rogues' actions, this has the appearance of some kind of proxy war being waged against GOD.
[/quote]

It does kind of seem like that doesn't it.

So far there's a lot of high-fiving and chest bumping, but only 2 DOWs on GOD so I doubt it.

As much as I'd like to see GOD burn and never rise again. I can't but wonder why so many of you on Bob have decided to hate them so much now.

I mean sure a few like us who have dealt with GOD through war and "diplomatic talks" would have a good reason to hate them. But you all shouldn't hate them just because the masses do.