Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1315162162' post='2794727']
I would hope it keeps going until he runs out of money and eventual billock, however long that may take. What's the point otherwise?
[/quote]
I guess we can wait a year or so.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315162353' post='2794731']
They must surrender and accept Johan as their Lord.
[/quote]
Ah, well thats not so bad. I hear Johan is great.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1315162308' post='2794728']
So everyone keep count of how many GOD members get bill locked as I don't see Vlad getting close to that anytime soon.
[/quote]

I see the $2M warchest guy bill locking very soon. That'll be one. When Vlad hits the lower ranks, it is not going to be pretty at all.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1315140400' post='2794561']
Given the statements in support of the rogues' actions, this has the appearance of some kind of proxy war being waged against GOD.[/quote]
It's a proxy war but all we could manage to find was two nations. Please.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1315150136' post='2794609']
:facepalm: Certainly, TOP would not have the decency to allow you back in after this.

GL on your crusade though.[/quote]
Once they reach peace by their own means, they are free to reapply to the Order, should they wish to do so. However, not all returning members are welcomed back in. We don't accept nations at war or in a state of possible warfare (one alliance claiming they're rogues, for example).

@Kevin: Methrage wasn't a member. He decided to form a micro alliance after he was released from GOONS EoG list. We paid the money - it was small change, really - to give an old ally (he was at the helm of an alliance allied to us for a long while) a second chance, nothing more.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1315149173' post='2794603']
As much as I'd like to see GOD burn and never rise again. I can't but wonder why so many of you on Bob have decided to hate them so much now.

I mean sure a few like us who have dealt with GOD through war and "diplomatic talks" would have a good reason to hate them. But you all shouldn't hate them just because the masses do.
[/quote]
Please. This isn't just built up.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1315150136' post='2794609']
:facepalm: Certainly, TOP would not have the decency to allow you back in after this.

GL on your crusade though.
[/quote]

Please, Sparta, tell us about decency.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315163293' post='2794746']
I see the $2M warchest guy bill locking very soon. That'll be one. When Vlad hits the lower ranks, it is not going to be pretty at all.
[/quote]

If Vlad has any balls, he will keep rebuying to stay out of the lower ranks. If he just lets himself get burned down to that level and starts attacking lowbies, he's Methrage 2.0.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315167368' post='2794783']
If Vlad has any balls, he will keep rebuying to stay out of the lower ranks. If he just lets himself get burned down to that level and starts attacking lowbies, he's Methrage 2.0.
[/quote]

Just because Methrage does/did it doesn't mean it's not a valid battle tactic.

And I don't think Vlad would appreciate being compared to Methrage, or anyone would like being compared to Methrage for that matter.

Edited by DevastationStation

[/quote]

It's a great way to do a lot of damage while minimizing that which he receives.

"Pride has no place in strong tactics."

[/quote]

I hope NATO takes your advice next war. You'll certainly be a very good ally to have in a long lasting war. Then again, when isn't NATO one?

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1315168858' post='2794799']
Plus, you hurt the big nations by proxy by killing off their tech sellers...
[/quote]

Or force nations that had decent Infra:tech ratios to become buyers again. Saturating the market.

Really, there's no reason not to pillage the mid-tier.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315169113' post='2794802']
Or force nations that had decent Infra:tech ratios to become buyers again. Saturating the market.

Really, there's no reason not to pillage the mid-tier.
[/quote]

Frankly, I would use the pillaging of the mid-tier as a pseudo-break. Destroy mid-tier/lower tier nations for 3 or 4 weeks while basically rebuilding nukes, possibly tech, and so on and then go back and hit the upper-tier.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am sure Vlad will take this advice to heart, coming from a member of an alliance that is only marginally better than Legion.[/color]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315169376' post='2794804']
Frankly, I would use the pillaging of the mid-tier as a pseudo-break. Destroy mid-tier/lower tier nations for 3 or 4 weeks while basically rebuilding nukes, possibly tech, and so on and then go back and hit the upper-tier.
[/quote]

A sound plan of attack. I wouldn't go up much further than 40-50k NS though. You'll do a lot of damage at that level, and with a war chest like Vlad's (reportedly) he'll be able to hold out there until Mj comes to finish the job. ;) (Or he could do it for us. Either way.)

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315169376' post='2794804']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering how much tech he has, he shouldn't have to repurchase much infra to keep going after the mid-tier. Even with nothing but tech he's still in range of a good, large portion of GOD. He needs only to keep buying enough to buy nukes. [/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315169558' post='2794811']
[color="#0000FF"]Considering how much tech he has, he shouldn't have to repurchase much infra to keep going after the mid-tier. Even with nothing but tech he's still in range of a good, large portion of GOD. He needs only to keep buying enough to buy nukes. [/color]
[/quote]

Also true. It's going to be a shame how much tech is destroyed in this spat. :(

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315168436' post='2794790']
I hope NATO takes your advice next war. You'll certainly be a very good ally to have in a long lasting war. Then again, when isn't NATO one?
[/quote]

I wouldn't consider it a great tactic in alliance wide wars that could last awhile, but what's the point of being a rogue with 1.8B if you are just going to get knocked down to the low levels and beat on tech sellers? Seems Methragy to me...

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315169914' post='2794816']
I wouldn't consider it a great tactic in alliance wide wars that could last awhile, but what's the point of being a rogue with 1.8B if you are just going to get knocked down to the low levels and beat on tech sellers? Seems Methragy to me...
[/quote]

I hope you're NATO's Minister of War.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315169402' post='2794807']
[color="#0000FF"]I am sure Vlad will take this advice to heart, coming from a member of an alliance that is only marginally better than Legion.[/color]
[/quote]

I wasn't offering advice, please show me where I said "I think Vlad should do ???". I made a statement about what I would consider ballsy.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315170202' post='2794822']
I wasn't offering advice, please show me where I said "I think Vlad should do ???". I made a statement about what I would consider ballsy.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Seems like you were offering your unsolicited opinion to Vlad. Considering how unimpressive your own alliance is perhaps it would be more productive to share your views with those who it might help. Go back to the kids' table.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315170330' post='2794823']
[color="#0000FF"]Seems like you were offering your unsolicited opinion to Vlad. Considering how unimpressive your own alliance is perhaps it would be more productive to share your views with those who it might help. Go back to the kids' table.[/color]
[/quote]

But that's just like, my opinion man.