Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315181278' post='2794943']
I'm still waiting to see GOD try and get some reps, or heck even an apology, from Olympus :rolleyes:. How's that whole "those are our slots don't touch" going for you guys?
[/quote]

Want to bet tech on GOD getting something out of it?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315182457' post='2794961']
Want to bet tech on GOD getting something out of it?
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104926&view=findpost&p=2794275"]Clicky[/url]

You were already wrong about GOD getting anything from RV, so...sure why not!

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315173923' post='2794870']
You lost blah blah soldiers, blah blah defending tanks, [b][u]13 cruise missiles[/u][/b], blah blah miles of land, blah blah technology, blah blah infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force.[/quote]

[size="4"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="5"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="6"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="7"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[img]http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9768531.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1315183103' post='2794977']
[size="4"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="5"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="6"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[size="7"]13 cruise missiles[/size]
[img]http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9768531.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You don't understand, he needed the points to put him in range of vlad. This is all an elabroate april fools, stay tuned because we have to get through this winter, first.

I would argue that since there are now three people in Ordo Paradoxia and that they have a valid DoE, these individuals are no longer rogues. After all, you just need two people to form a board of directors for a corporation. I'd say OP now has a President, Commander, and Foreign Affairs officer :smug:

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315183352' post='2794984'] I'm so rich I just choose a random number from the dropdown bar. :P
[/quote]

[size="4"][b][color="#008000"]$[/color][/b] Bling bling money aint a thang [color="#008000"][b]$[/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-music-scene/files/2010/10/SlickRick-300x296.jpg[/img]

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1315162533' post='2794734']
Ah, well thats not so bad. I hear Johan is great.
[/quote]

You bet your biscuits he is. Johan is the Lord and Master of all that is !@#$%*in' and righteous.

When ever you see something that makes you blurt out "That's !@#$@#$ awesome!" you are witnessing the diving hand of Johan.

We're here to bring this light to the masses.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315183352' post='2794984']
Who cares about CMs? Xiph has $1 billion, I'm sure he can afford some extra. I'm so rich I just choose a random number from the dropdown bar. :P
[/quote]
But with your warchest you can only afford about 350,000 CMs, and can only afford to rebuy 50 CMs every day for about 20 years...

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315188604' post='2795025']
You bet your biscuits he is. Johan is the Lord and Master of all that is !@#$%*in' and righteous.

When ever you see something that makes you blurt out "That's !@#$@#$ awesome!" you are witnessing the diving hand of Johan.

We're here to bring this light to the masses.
[/quote]

[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/Johan3.jpg[/img]

Actually, exactly like that.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1315189405' post='2795030']
But with your warchest you can only afford about 350,000 CMs, and can only afford to rebuy 50 CMs every day for about 20 years...
[/quote]

in all seriousness he could actually be a fully functional rogue (no turtling, continuously buying nukes, etc etc) for 3 years without ever having to go into peace mode. I had 1Bn and it lasted mean easy 4-5 months before I had to even think about rationing anything.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1315181371' post='2794945']
Like the honor in respecting and adhering to deals made right? Instead of you know, reneging on those deals. :3
[/quote]

Deals are only on the table for so long.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1315176149' post='2794889']
Xiphosis needs to get rid of the useless fallout shelter. I'm surprised he has it considering his experience. Delete it asap, IMO.
[/quote]

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1315181115' post='2794941']
As much as I love to see this. Who carries that many CM's?

CM's are a buy and fire not a keep on hand item.
[/quote]

Yeah! And dude, what's he doing in Anarchy? That's like the worst government. Also, he should chang his flag, he's not in Umbrella iirc. FURS? Yuck.

Edited by Biff Webster

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1315193537' post='2795062']
I need to go buy a bunch of CM's, I have been missing out on this little secret strategy all this time :lol1:
[/quote]

Apparently my entire alliance needs to learn this as well.. since xiph has more than all of us combined.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1315194172' post='2795067']
Apparently my entire alliance needs to learn this as well.. since xiph has more than all of us combined.
[/quote]

This is a serious breach. We must close the Cruise Missile Gap! :nuke: