Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1315377649' post='2796205']
This is incredibly rich in the irony department.

a. that you would now support "roguery" :rolleyes:

but mostly...

b. that YOU of all people would preach about alliances being too scared to make any meaningful moves in the game and creating boredom. TOP under your direction is the definition of inaction, always sitting on the fence until the last moment and picking off the scraps.
[/quote]

If that's how you really feel about it, General Lee, perhaps your should have your alliance declare on them, you !@#$@#$ coward !@#$%*^.

So says Johan

*edit: your lucky im in anarchy, cause we're in range and i gotta nuke with your name on it

!@#$%^

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315374743' post='2796189']
You've got us. The Gramlins, OMFG, BN and Argent are definitely the leading hegomonic superpowers.
[/quote]

And The Mushroom Kingdom treaty that ties you to DH. And VE treaty that ties you to PB. And the IRON treaty that ties you to Duckroll. So that's a direct tie to two of the largest blocs, plus the DH non-bloc bloc.

Or were those treaties cancelled and TOP is no longer in a bloc and directly tied to other blocs and defacto blocs?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1315386088' post='2796235']
And The Mushroom Kingdom treaty that ties you to DH. And VE treaty that ties you to PB. And the IRON treaty that ties you to Duckroll. So that's a direct tie to two of the largest blocs, plus the DH non-bloc bloc.
[/quote]

Ah, yes. DH, the bloc that is not a bloc. And the VE treaty, which has a defense clause that is optional. So make that one bloc, Duckroll (which, if we wish to be technical, is also not an MDP bloc).

Good try, chap.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315386290' post='2796236']
Ah, yes. DH, the bloc that is not a bloc. And the VE treaty, which has a defense clause that is optional. So make that one bloc, Duckroll (which, if we wish to be technical, is also not an MDP bloc).

Good try, chap.
[/quote]

Be careful to not pull a muscle reaching for that excuse

Just be honest about your ties and your need to jump on the side in power and stop being a liar and a fraud

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1315386088' post='2796235']
And the IRON treaty that ties you to Duckroll.
[/quote]

How does a four-year-old treaty that has been invoked on the losing side of a war before represent an attempt to tie oneself to hegemonic superpowers. Bonus idiocy: I'd imagine that it also would have been invoked on what looked like it would be the losing side of a war [i]to defend your alliance[/i] had WWE not fizzled out.

[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1315377649' post='2796205']
This is incredibly rich in the irony department.

a. that you would now support "roguery" :rolleyes:

but mostly...

b. that YOU of all people would preach about alliances being too scared to make any meaningful moves in the game and creating boredom. TOP under your direction is the definition of inaction, always sitting on the fence until the last moment and picking off the scraps.
[/quote]

That's like a real cool story, dawg. Mind telling us the one when you rogue us and have to pay reps? You just have a much better way with putting things than I.

Also, I'm glad people are starting to pay notice to my sig and see through our ulterior motives.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315397490' post='2796271']
That's like a real cool story, dawg. Mind telling us the one when you rogue us and have to pay reps? You just have a much better way with putting things than I.

Also, I'm glad people are starting to pay notice to my sig and see through our ulterior motives.
[/quote]

Oh we've had our eyes on you for quite some time. We know what you're trying to do. You're basically the new NPO.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315362628' post='2796109']
Also, I have no idea what your post means Haf. But even if what you were doing was your attempt at "razzing" it doesn't make it funny. It was a pitiful attempt at humor. If that's what you were truly trying to do, I feel bad for you. You'll be in the prayers of all the people of the Musik Mafia.
[/quote]
A joke is never funny until a good straight man comes along. Your posts made me smile. ;)

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1315392907' post='2796252']
How does a four-year-old treaty that has been invoked on the losing side of a war before represent an attempt to tie oneself to hegemonic superpowers. Bonus idiocy: I'd imagine that it also would have been invoked on what looked like it would be the losing side of a war [i]to defend your alliance[/i] had WWE not fizzled out.
[/quote]

When and how it's been wielded in the past doesn't make the tie into one of the previously stated 'power-groups' any less written. Though personally, I don't see them as a hegemonic group. Tyrannical, perhaps :P

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1315392907' post='2796252']
[/quote]
Regardless of age, the obligations to Duckroll via IRON, along with the obligations to the DH/PB conglomerate via MK, still nullify the original claim:

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315339232' post='2795920']
[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1315338260' post='2795917']
[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315328890' post='2795877']
Will YOUR alliances take action to reduce the strangling deadlock so markedly in existence? I doubt it.
[/quote]
Will yours?
[/quote]
Ours did. We're not the ones cockblocking the entire Cyberverse with dozens of treaties overlapping three or four blocs. We have been in that position in the past, however.
[/quote]

Hint: You're still in that position. You didn't do anything except contribute to stagnation and contribute to aggressive curbstomps without cause and to the subsequent massive levels of extortion.

It infuriates me that you would have the sheer audacity to pretend that you are somehow actively working against the problem that you are a significant part of. The problem that TOP has [i]always[/i] found a way to be a part of, with few fleeting exceptions in your entire history.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315328890' post='2795877']
Whereas roguery was years ago treated with disgust by target and former alliance alike, now it is understandable. And those who would decry it would do well to look to their own alliances` actions in considering why current affairs are so boring as to drive longtime players to take their own individual initiative in this manner. Will YOUR alliances take action to reduce the strangling deadlock so markedly in existence? I doubt it.
[/quote]

Quite often a rogue is hated because they threaten the security of the alliance they're in.. most rogues just hit any random target, often one their alliance doesn't like. Plus, it's a massive waste of whatever aid was used to build them up, many of them sit in an alliance for protection to get nukes, just to waste them and threaten the security of their own alliance in the end.

When a "rogue" actually benefits the alliance's goals, you'd expect them to be cheered on, as long as that cheering doesn't threaten their own alliance. I find it more honest than when someone cheers on a rogue in private, then goes out in public and cries out on how horrible that rogue is. There's also a big difference between someone who hits a random person because they have nothing to lose personally, and someone who hits an enemy to try to punish that person for their actions.

It's not 'classy', but sometimes, people just throw aside class to encourage a certain kind of behavior.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1315413936' post='2796374']
I find myself amused at the attempts of several lowlifes to appear here intelligent.
[/quote]

Almost as amusing as your attempt to denigrate and strawmsn the argument rather than use facts. Apparently your boot licking of MK has rubbed off on you guys you fraud

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1315414607' post='2796380']
Do you think OP will last until the rest of CN comes in to liberate them? :ph34r:
[/quote]
I'm sure they will be fine.

Either way, the rogue actions succeed in burning assets that will be needed come winter.

edit: How many more new apps will they need to lift their "rogue" status? :P

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1315414850' post='2796381']
Almost as amusing as your attempt to denigrate and strawmsn the argument rather than use facts. Apparently your boot licking of MK has rubbed off on you guys you fraud
[/quote]

MCXA talking about boot licking, well that's ironic.

I for one embrace our new MK and Argent overlords.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1315413495' post='2796370']
Regardless of age, the obligations to Duckroll via IRON, along with the obligations to the DH/PB conglomerate via MK, still nullify the original claim:

Hint: You're still in that position. You didn't do anything except contribute to stagnation and contribute to aggressive curbstomps without cause and to the subsequent massive levels of extortion.

It infuriates me that you would have the sheer audacity to pretend that you are somehow actively working against the problem that you are a significant part of. The problem that TOP has [i]always[/i] found a way to be a part of, with few fleeting exceptions in your entire history.
[/quote]

Damn, HoT. How did you know about our secret MDAPs with Umbrella, VE, Sparta and everyone else? I thought we hid that better.