Ordo Paradoxia Creation

My post earlier merely disputed Crymson's post that seemed to imply that TOP was only allied to other PF members.

You are allied to PB, DH, and DR directly while residing in a bloc yourselves. That is 3 of the largest blocs on the planet tied together and the non-bloc bloc DH. Making up a significant chunk of world power.

I felt this was especially ironic considering the original post by Yevgeni claiming that TOP wasn't allied to several blocs.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1315452685' post='2796640']
My post earlier merely disputed Crymson's post that seemed to imply that TOP was only allied to other PF members.

You are allied to PB, DH, and DR directly while residing in a bloc yourselves. That is 3 of the largest blocs on the planet tied together and the non-bloc bloc DH. Making up a significant chunk of world power.

I felt this was especially ironic considering the original post by Yevgeni claiming that TOP wasn't allied to several blocs.
[/quote]

ODP to PB. That is the only Bloc they have a treaty with.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1315457441' post='2796664']
[/quote]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eIARuH0-x4Y/SCxJ9VgA1DI/AAAAAAAAACs/CYkF7g04P2k/s400/semantics.jpg[/img]

Freakin' semantics, how do they work?
Seriously, does it really matter what you call TOP's agreements with other alliances regarding the potential for military assistance or whether said agreements involve a party which is subsequently in some other type of multi-faceted agreement involving three or more alliances.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1315457441' post='2796664']
[/quote]

Just because DH and DR do not call themselves blocs, does not mean they are no longer blocs. 3+ alliances with a single treaty has always been considered a bloc.

So yes, TOP is directly tied to DR and DH as well as in PF and has an ODP with a PB alliance. we can talk all the semantics we want but the truth is easy to see.

Again, we're off topic.

Also, for the third time, my argument was that TOP didn't have several treaties with several blocs. Meaning more than one treaty with members of a given bloc. Meaning we have a relatively united FA (people know where we will go and fall, given a war), meaning we're not blocking any war from happening. I also used the words "dozens of treaties", which I'm fairly sure we do not hold.

That much is entirely true. Rest is just blabbering by a lot of people who seemingly want the debate to go about something else than GOD getting rogued on (or rogues declaring their holy war).

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315458773' post='2796676']
Just because DH and DR do not call themselves blocs, does not mean they are no longer blocs. 3+ alliances with a single treaty has always been considered a bloc.
[/quote]
GPA's DoN, Blunity and the ZI-peace pact are blocs. You heard it here first, folks.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315458773' post='2796676']

So yes, TOP is directly tied to DR and DH as well as in PF and has an ODP with a PB alliance. we can talk all the semantics we want but the truth is easy to see.
[/quote]

That's all well and good about DH, but DR actually isn't a bloc - IRON is only tied to two of the four other signatories, making it not even a de facto bloc the way that SF would be if the SF treaty itself was dissolved.

And all this arguing about treaty web stagnation... that mire we call the treaty web is one way that politics can become as exciting as they are here. And I say that as a longtime member of CN who has never held any government position and has never been privy to much OPSEC information. I like watching and waiting for the next piece of tension to arise, and there are enough people dropping hints here and there on the OWF that speculation becomes a fulfilling activity as well. If that's not your thing, then I suppose you're one of the people that ought to "do something about it" as they say. But be aware that when you do that, and especially when you bring it here, it does create entertainment for a reasonably number of OWF lurkers.

The thing about PF though is that their FA's doesn't really diverge either in a significant way, as Argent for example has ties to DH as well as IRON. Gramlins creates no treaty conflicts either heh, obviously. TOP may not be a minimalist in terms of treaty ties, but its FA is pretty consistent and easy to understand.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1315460038' post='2796687']
GPA's DoN, Blunity and the ZI-peace pact are blocs. You heard it here first, folks.
[/quote]

Go re-read the DoW on Pacifica, it says "Doomhouse declares on NPO". Unless a treaty can declare war, it's a bloc.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1315460038' post='2796687']
[/quote]
Yes truly, and their ebil must be suppressed. They are a distinct threat to all I love about planet Bob. How can we, as denizens of this world, have allowed this cancer to lurk unchallenged amongst us for so long? We are all to blame, you know.

edit: corrected run-on

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='Derantol' timestamp='1315460493' post='2796690']
That's all well and good about DH, but DR actually isn't a bloc - IRON is only tied to two of the four other signatories, making it not even a de facto bloc the way that SF would be if the SF treaty itself was dissolved.
[/quote]

Uh, by this logic DH certainly isn't a bloc, as MK does not hold a treaty with GOONS or Umbrella outside of DH. It's a three-way MDoAP with shared private social access, because after Everything. Must. Die.â„¢ , we'll probably still be kicking it somewhere else [ooc]on the internet outside of this miserable !@#$@#$ game once it finally off's itself.[/ooc]

But again, I have no idea why we're [i]still[/i] talking about the legitimacy of blocs and TOP's unified foreign agenda in a topic about Ordo Paradoxia's DoE/DoW/rogue actions on GOD.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1315495494' post='2796854']
Uh, by this logic DH certainly isn't a bloc, as MK does not hold a treaty with GOONS or Umbrella outside of DH. It's a three-way MDoAP with shared private social access, because after Everything. Must. Die.â„¢ , we'll probably still be kicking it somewhere else [ooc]on the internet outside of this miserable !@#$@#$ game once it finally off's itself.[/ooc]

But again, I have no idea why we're [i]still[/i] talking about the legitimacy of blocs and TOP's unified foreign agenda in a topic about Ordo Paradoxia's DoE/DoW/rogue actions on GOD.
[/quote]

I'll make no claims that DH is a bloc then. I was connecting that DR itself isn't a defensive treaty to my logic, though. Regardless, I think we can be non-blocs together. Just like Ordo Paradoxia! :D

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1315495494' post='2796854']
[/quote]

Crymson and the rogues that left TOP to declare on GOD started complaining about stagnation in the world, instead of keeping to the "look at me im a rogue attention seeking" :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315512243' post='2796962']
Crymson and the rogues that left TOP to declare on GOD started complaining about stagnation in the world, instead of keeping to the "look at me im a rogue attention seeking" :P
[/quote]

Did I exclude them from my claim that people were derailing this topic?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315514391' post='2796992']
[b]The Black Jihad grows. Welcome, Necromancer V4L.[/b]

Join all, cause our ranks to swell, and crush the skulls of the filth known as GOD. Your destiny awaits!
[/quote]

Im sure he will be lots of help joining while on someones ZI list :P

[quote name='Necromancer V4L' timestamp='1315513719' post='2796984']
Well GOD, it was nice knowing you, but it's time for you to meet your maker.

Johan Vult!
[/quote]

Necro here is on our ZI list. War slots are ours etc etc see blogs for more info.

Edited by Jgoods45