Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my opinion is always sought after so i'll give it:

kick some ass OP (after all my rounds of TE i never thought i'd say that)

pics of GOD losing NS are stupid, that tends to happen in war :/

as for TOP cluttering the web. meh, there are plenty of alliances doing far worse to the web

To briefly touch on the tangent: Doomhouse is a bloc by any reasonable measure. It is a multilateral mutual defence treaty, which is pretty much the dictionary definition of 'bloc' in CN. Duckroll is a somewhat unique treaty in that it doesn't contain any binding military clauses (or even intelligence sharing) at all; it's more a coalition warfare charter than any of the traditional treaty types. ([url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=45658]The treaty text.[/url]) One can reasonably argue that it isn't a bloc, particularly now that signatories are not all bound by conventional treaties.

Regarding the actual subject of the thread: firstly, going rogue is very rarely a good move, and this doesn't appear to be one of those occasions. You're not helping TOP, or yourselves, with this action. However, if you must do it, you have picked a good target.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1315751807' post='2798698']

Regarding the actual subject of the thread: firstly, going rogue is very rarely a good move, and this doesn't appear to be one of those occasions. You're not helping TOP, or yourselves, with this action. However, if you must do it, you have picked a good target.
[/quote]

To be fair to the rogues, it's not like the can hurt TOPs reputation much. If people somehow thought this was TOP sanctioned, its not like anyone in GOD/SF has the balls to do anything about it either way.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1315862816' post='2799377']
To be fair to the rogues, it's not like the can hurt TOPs reputation much. If people somehow thought this was TOP sanctioned, its not like anyone in GOD/SF has the balls to do anything about it either way.
[/quote]
Yeah because SF is known for being cowards. Wait...

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1315865084' post='2799384']
[/quote]
Yup. We're huge cowards for not attacking NSO/Olympus over honest mistakes with no lasting repercussions, and for not attacking TOP for having some of their members go rogue. OWF Logic.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1315439753' post='2796558']
Anyone else notice that this war has prevented GOD from making a 5M NS announcement?

There may be something to this whole "Sword of Johan" thing. Almost thou makest me a believer, Kzoppistan.
[/quote]

Feanor, the second prophet, is the Sword of Johan.

Vladimir, the third prophet, is the Scourge of Johan.

Please get it right, thank you.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315868724' post='2799418']
Yup. We're huge cowards for not attacking NSO/Olympus over honest mistakes with no lasting repercussions, and for not attacking TOP for having some of their members go rogue. OWF Logic.
[/quote]
The trap was so perfect. :(

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1315869877' post='2799428']
Feanor, the second prophet, is the Sword of Johan.

Vladimir, the third prophet, is the Scourge of Johan.

Please get it right, thank you.
[/quote]
And Kzoppistan is now...?

Yup. We're huge cowards for not attacking NSO/Olympus over [b]honest mistakes[/b] with no lasting repercussions, and for not attacking TOP for having some of their members go rogue. OWF Logic.
[/quote]

Keep telling yourself this, if it makes you feel better about yourself then who am I to judge.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1315865084' post='2799384']
[/quote]
[/quote]
You're cowards because no one likes you. Who will think someone they don't like is brave?

:ph34r:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1315881898' post='2799550']
Keep telling yourself this, if it makes you feel better about yourself then who am I to judge.
[/quote]
Wait, you mean they meant it?

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1315882457' post='2799559']
You're cowards because no one likes you. Who will think someone they don't like is brave?

:ph34r:
[/quote]

You like me at least, don't you MaGneT? :wub:

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1315881370' post='2799544']
And Kzoppistan is now...?
[/quote]

Sitting on a beach down south sippin' on a margarita with a funny umbrella in it. Roguery has an excellent retirement plan.

When I told the Senate I had a Bill Reduction Plan in the works they thought I had gotten drunk at the economic luncheon again! Ha ha ha, boy were they surprised.

Good luck with the crusade, guys.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1315881898' post='2799550']
[/quote]
Please, name me a time when GOD has shied away from a fight. We have our faults to be sure, but cowardice? That one's a stretch.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315888404' post='2799623']
Please, name me a time when GOD has shied away from a fight. We have our faults to be sure, but cowardice? That one's a stretch.
[/quote]

With Olympus and NSO just now?

Staples: That was easy.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315888472' post='2799624']
With Olympus and NSO just now?

Staples: That was easy.
[/quote]
Over what? The fact that they declared on our rogues when we asked them not to, then one of them peaced out and the other took some heat on us without the target being let into peace mode?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315889233' post='2799635']
Over what? The fact that they declared on our rogues when we asked them not to, then one of them peaced out and the other took some heat on us without the target being let into peace mode?
[/quote]

Just sayin' you pretty much had a valid CB. You stated the slots were yours, they took them anyways and then laughed in this very thread. Your reply was "oh... well, it's ok."

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315888404' post='2799623']
[/quote]
I seem to recall you picking UPN because you wanted to avoid a real front.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1315892340' post='2799656']
I seem to recall you picking UPN because you wanted to avoid a real front.
[/quote]
And GATO and FHU (defending allies isn't a real front, by the way?). And if given a choice since you're not needed elsewhere, why not have some fun with it?

Edited by Gibsonator21