Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1315951662' post='2799965']
This is all just a clever ploy by TOP to get their upper tier down to Polar's NS level, by mass-roguing GOD, then once GOD gets rolled by Mj, these freed rogues goes and takes on Polar's lower-tier!

full-proof plan, I tell ya.
[/quote]

We have a winner.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1315156067' post='2794657']
For those wondering about that guide to going rogue I did a little digging and found this little diddy.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=63495&hl=

So if anyone is interesting in comparing the guide to the current fun enjoy the read.
[/quote]

Funny thing is Myworld, this was before Navy, Spies, WRC, HNMS? hahah oh god! hahaha this was a good read though, thanks for the gravedig! lol

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1315956943' post='2800004']
As far as I am concerned: a heretic.
[/quote]
True story. I turned my back upon them. No longer am I in contact with Ordo Paradoxia or TOP. For those I contacted, their involvement ended with me. I am simply a watcher now. Jump on your swords, I don't care.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1315966402' post='2800093']
Funny thing is Myworld, this was before Navy, Spies, WRC, HNMS? hahah oh god! hahaha this was a good read though, thanks for the gravedig! lol
[/quote]
It was before the MP, possibly even before wonders in general

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1315973424' post='2800178']
tbh, as far as I can see -every- side in this present political world is just assuming out of hand that they're the dire wolves. -_-
[/quote]
I don't know why, to be honest. The dire wolves are terrible political players.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315975584' post='2800196']
Looks like MrMuz hit us. We claim all his spots in the name of the NSO. :war:

Except not really. If anyone wants to hit him kewl, he's only got 12mil.
[/quote]

Well, it was 15mil a few hours ago, but I gave a couple of millions back to kevin to cover up for the unfair advantage of having the first blitz in.

Anyway, the whole theme of this thing was 'Talk !@#$, get hit'. I tire of how NSO constantly shoves around children to act tough, then cries and backpedals when someone punches them in the face for it. kevin shoved someone and asked for a nuke, he'll get a few. Youwish wanted to release protection of kevin for one hit, let's see if he's willing to extend it to someone who's actually willing to throw a punch.

Sanction and counter me if you wish. It's a heavy updeclare on my end, a duel shouldn't be a problem for kevin if he's at all competent. I don't have any respect for the Sith war machine and I'd be comfortable taking them on 4 on 1 with no trades, a minimal warchest, all while giving money and tech away.

And for an alliance claiming all war slots, it's been over 24 hours and still no counters. Waiting on backup on a nation with no warchest, eh?

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1316025044' post='2800455']
Well, it was 15mil a few hours ago, but I gave a couple of millions back to kevin to cover up for the unfair advantage of having the first blitz in.

Anyway, the whole theme of this thing was 'Talk !@#$, get hit'. I tire of how NSO constantly shoves around children to act tough, then cries and backpedals when someone punches them in the face for it. kevin shoved someone and asked for a nuke, he'll get a few. Youwish wanted to release protection of kevin for one hit, let's see if he's willing to extend it to someone who's actually willing to throw a punch.

Sanction and counter me if you wish. It's a heavy updeclare on my end, a duel shouldn't be a problem for kevin if he's at all competent. I don't have any respect for the Sith war machine and I'd be comfortable taking them on 4 on 1 with no trades, a minimal warchest, all while giving money and tech away.

And for an alliance claiming all war slots, it's been over 24 hours and still no counters. Waiting on backup on a nation with no warchest, eh?
[/quote]

EDIT: meh, not worth it.

I'll just say that we honestly dont care about you or your petty grievances.

Edited by Turin

[/quote]
Lol your reading skills are hilariously bad, I said that we didn't care if anyone else hit you- i.e. the opposite of claiming your slots. You're so undermatched against Kevin that we really aren't worried about him and his 1bil warchest taking you alone. Although I guess Gundwulf wants to help him out.

[/quote]
lol. What the $%&@ are you ranting about? I can't recall shoving any children. I'm not sure it's even possible to verbally shove someone. And if you think we backpedal when we get hit, you must not remember any of our wars...ever.

Basically, you're ridiculous.

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1316121756' post='2801064']
You dropped so low that when I tried, you were already out of range -_-
[/quote]

There was a 26 hour window between the first hit and Catennast getting nuked, and since kevin never won any ground attacks, I doubt the cruise missiles and air attacks put me 'out of range'. But 26 hours isn't very long, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that those are not just empty words. It's a shame too, because your SDI and infra superiority would've saved kevin some infra. Plus you would've had that cool "nation destroyed" bit on the war screen. Kudos to Gundwulf for having the balls to defend an ally, though, even though he was poorly equipped for war.

Anyway, this was about hitting someone who acted tough when they didn't expect consequences. But it was rather hypocritical of me to hit someone when I wouldn't get consequences. And for that I apologize. I will, in the distant future, repay all the tech I've nuked away, if James Empire is still around by them. But I guess the IRS is coming to repo my nation soon.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1315973424' post='2800178']
tbh, as far as I can see -every- side in this present political world is just assuming out of hand that they're the dire wolves. -_-
[/quote]

Which means they've missed the point of that series by a wide, wide margin.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1316163949' post='2801471']
There was a 26 hour window between the first hit and Catennast getting nuked, and since kevin never won any ground attacks, I doubt the cruise missiles and air attacks put me 'out of range'. But 26 hours isn't very long, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that those are not just empty words. It's a shame too, because your SDI and infra superiority would've saved kevin some infra. Plus you would've had that cool "nation destroyed" bit on the war screen. Kudos to Gundwulf for having the balls to defend an ally, though, even though he was poorly equipped for war.

Anyway, this was about hitting someone who acted tough when they didn't expect consequences. But it was rather hypocritical of me to hit someone when I wouldn't get consequences. And for that I apologize. I will, in the distant future, repay all the tech I've nuked away, if James Empire is still around by them. But I guess the IRS is coming to repo my nation soon.
[/quote]

heh, I haven't been checking my nation much lately >_<. Kevin will probably just buy all that infra and tech back with his 1 bil warchest anyways though, that's chump change.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1316163949' post='2801471']

[/quote]

I don't want your tech, I want you if you do return to this world to be my brother.