Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1315892340' post='2799656']
I seem to recall you picking UPN because you wanted to avoid a real front.
[/quote]
Admittedly GATO and FHU weren't heavy hitters either, but I'm not aware of our allies requesting us elsewhere.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1315891590' post='2799651']
Was it?
[/quote]

Well I mean, it could have been something else. But if it was they either have a highly inefficient government that is taking forever and we're still waiting to see results of what their reply was. Or they could have been real hard a**es only to back down later. Either way I guess...

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315923324' post='2799739']
Well I mean, it could have been something else. But if it was they either have a highly inefficient government that is taking forever and we're still waiting to see results of what their reply was. Or they could have been real hard a**es only to back down later. Either way I guess...
[/quote]
Oh, we're just terrible for not rolling NSO/Olympus. We're still feeling repercussions to this day. :/ Oh wait. One surrendered and the other has three staggered defensive slots.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315923324' post='2799739']
[/quote]
...Or things happen behind the scenes that you have no clue about leaving anyone in the know to feel little but :facepalm: on how hard you're trying to be :awesome: while actually sounding completely [img]http://www.emoticonzone.com/msn-emotions/funny/retard.gif[/img]

Private channels FTW and what-not. B-)

But then, I'm not gov so I have no clue about what went on behind the scenes, either.
:popcorn:

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1315930560' post='2799774']
Oh, we're just terrible for not rolling NSO/Olympus. We're still feeling repercussions to this day. :/ Oh wait. One surrendered and the other has three staggered defensive slots.
[/quote]

I would agree with you except...

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1315081708' post='2793895']
While I appreciate what MrMuz did, GOD claims any and all slots remaining on these two individuals for the duration of their war with us unless explicitly cleared by us.
[/quote]

So the fact that he continued the stagger is irrelevant to the point that he blatantly ignored Xiph. Also, the point of being "terrible" or not is irrelevant. Personally, I think it's a really bad reason for war. But if you go back and read the question was whether or not GOD backed away from a potential war, and fact is, wars have been fought for much less. Therefore, this would have worked as a CB, which you didn't use, therefore dodging war. Not that it was a bad decision, or one I disagree with. It just is what it is.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1315931709' post='2799783']
...Or things happen behind the scenes that you have no clue about leaving anyone in the know to feel little but :facepalm: on how hard you're trying to be :awesome: while actually sounding completely [img]http://www.emoticonzone.com/msn-emotions/funny/retard.gif[/img]

Private channels FTW and what-not. B-)

But then, I'm not gov so I have no clue about what went on behind the scenes, either.
:popcorn:
[/quote]

I don't speak "smiley" so I have no idea what you're trying to say. I think it was an attempt at humor though. So, bravo, GOD has been lacking it recently.

Edit: English r us.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315932744' post='2799788']
I would agree with you except...

So the fact that he continued the stagger is irrelevant to the point that he blatantly ignored Xiph. Also, the point of being "terrible" or not is irrelevant. Personally, I think it's a really bad reason for war. But if you go back and read the question was whether or not GOD backed away from a potential war, and fact is, wars have been fought for much less. Therefore, this would have worked as a CB, which you didn't use, therefore dodging war. Not that it was a bad decision, or one I disagree with. It just is what it is.

I don't speak "smiley" so I have no idea what you're trying to say. I think it was an attempt at humor though. So, bravo, GOD has been lacking it recently.

Edit: English r us.
[/quote]
"I don't think that you should have gone to war over it but you're cowards for not going to war over it."

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315938671' post='2799841']
"I don't think that you should have gone to war over it but you're cowards for not going to war over it."
[/quote]

Reading comprehension is your friend. I never said you were cowards.

You asked when you shied away from a fight, I provided an example.

i wasnt planning on truly posting in here but after seeing something i just had to:

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/Rogue.png[/IMG]

starting 2 wars while still under the TOP AA and claiming reason for war was "Orders"

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1315941471' post='2799873']
i wasnt planning on truly posting in here but after seeing something i just had to:

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/Rogue.png[/IMG]

starting 2 wars while still under the TOP AA and claiming reason for war was "Orders"
[/quote]

I can assure you those weren't TOP "Orders."

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315941079' post='2799864']
Reading comprehension is your friend. I never said you were cowards.

You asked when you shied away from a fight, I provided an example.
[/quote]
And we agreed it was a poor reason for war. There's a difference between shying away from a fight and knowing when it's just pointless.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1315941471' post='2799873']

img

[/quote]

And he's a rogue. So?

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1315751807' post='2798698']
To briefly touch on the tangent: Doomhouse is a bloc by any reasonable measure. It is a multilateral mutual defence treaty, which is pretty much the dictionary definition of 'bloc' in CN. Duckroll is a somewhat unique treaty in that it doesn't contain any binding military clauses (or even intelligence sharing) at all; it's more a coalition warfare charter than any of the traditional treaty types. ([url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=45658]The treaty text.[/url]) One can reasonably argue that it isn't a bloc, particularly now that signatories are not all bound by conventional treaties.

Regarding the actual subject of the thread: firstly, going rogue is very rarely a good move, and this doesn't appear to be one of those occasions. You're not helping TOP, or yourselves, with this action. However, if you must do it, you have picked a good target.
[/quote]

With all due respect, it is not for you to decide if he is helping himself with these actions or not. You are correct when you say that he isnt exactly helping TOP, but, TOP also doesnt appear to be in any need of help. The only person, at the end of the day, who can definitively say if he is helping himself or not, is him.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315951200' post='2799961']
But then TOP wouldn't get to hit NpO next war. That would be disappointing to several people who wants to see TOP get revenge (including TOP). :(
[/quote]
Recent diplomatic efforts have led to a dramatic and unexpected improvement of relations between Paradoxia and Polaris.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315951200' post='2799961']
But then TOP wouldn't get to hit NpO next war. That would be disappointing to several people who wants to see TOP get revenge (including TOP). :(
[/quote]

This is all just a clever ploy by TOP to get their upper tier down to Polar's NS level, by mass-roguing GOD, then once GOD gets rolled by Mj, these freed rogues goes and takes on Polar's lower-tier!

full-proof plan, I tell ya.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315951656' post='2799964']
Recent diplomatic efforts have led to a dramatic and unexpected improvement of relations between Paradoxia and Polaris.
[/quote]

When you sign the MADP, let Feanor announce it. BEST TREATY ANNOUNCER EVAH.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1315951662' post='2799965']
This is all just a clever ploy by TOP to get their upper tier down to Polar's NS level, by mass-roguing GOD, then once GOD gets rolled by Mj, these freed rogues goes and takes on Polar's lower-tier!

full-proof plan, I tell ya.
[/quote]

hmm this is clever.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315868724' post='2799418']
Yup. We're huge cowards for not attacking NSO/Olympus over honest mistakes with no lasting repercussions, and for not attacking TOP for having some of their members go rogue. OWF Logic.
[/quote]
Wont someone PLEASE think of Pansy's casualty count.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1315957353' post='2800010']
Is anyone shocked MK is speaking for their serfs in TOP?
[/quote]

If I had to make a list of alliances that are MK's "serfs" it definitely wouldn't be TOP. With all their faults, TOP is fairly intelligent and independent.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1315957353' post='2800010']
Is anyone shocked MK is speaking for their serfs in TOP?
[/quote]

According to the OWF everyone is MK's serf lately. Apparently they run the game, funny as I don't recall them acting that way...

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315951656' post='2799964']
[/quote]

Would be a coincidence that your post saying that is the #666 post in this thread? I don't think so :awesome: