Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1315433966' post='2796501']
Everyone's collective point is that earlier, your leader said:

the rest of the community pointed out the fact that [i]you do in fact[/i] hold treaties connecting to three major [s]blocs[/s] "power clusters of people agreeing to mutually defend and optionally aggress with each other." Or PCoPAtMDoAPs pacts for short.Furthermore, The assertion that any one alliance is responsible for stagnation is silly.[/quote]
Except the "rest of the community" was a few idiots (HoT, that rebel dude, etc.) pointing out wrongly that we have "13 treaties" (which we do not). I was speaking of "dozens" of treaties. We don't have that, unless you count OUT and our protectorate. I was speaking of treaties "overlapping" several blocs. We don't have that again, unless you count OUT.

Moreover, any intelligent member of that community knows full well what I meant by my comment. It's one thing to have a single treaty (we hold a couple ODPs) treatying you to a member of a bloc. TOP's FA is pretty clear and united. Should a war happen, you know where we will fall and go. It's another thing entirely to have multiple treaties with several members of [i]several blocs[/i]. Those alliances are the ones blocking the cyberverse and preventing wars from happening, if only because nobody is quite sure where they will fall AND they have the potential to bring a lot of alliances on their side, should those alliances decide to favor 2nd degree MoADPs to their first degree ties.

We know, we were there pre-Karma, along with a few other alliances.

Also, please, let us go back to the subject at hand, which is the war between Ordo Paradoxia (or a few rogues) and GOD. This is off subject.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315434870' post='2796511']
Except the "rest of the community" was a few idiots (HoT, that rebel dude, etc.) pointing out wrongly that we have "13 treaties" (which we do not). I was speaking of "dozens" of treaties. We don't have that, unless you count OUT and our protectorate. I was speaking of treaties "overlapping" several blocs. We don't have that again, unless you count OUT.Moreover, any intelligent member of that community knows full well what I meant by my comment. It's one thing to have a single treaty (we hold a couple ODPs) treatying you to a member of a bloc. TOP's FA is pretty clear and united. Should a war happen, you know where we will fall and go. It's another thing entirely to have multiple treaties with several members of [i]several blocs[/i]. Those alliances are the ones blocking the cyberverse and preventing wars from happening, if only because nobody is quite sure where they will fall AND they have the potential to bring a lot of alliances on their side, should those alliances decide to favor 2nd degree MoADPs to their first degree ties.We know, we were there pre-Karma, along with a few other alliances.Also, please, let us go back to the subject at hand, which is the war between Ordo Paradoxia (or a few rogues) and GOD. This is off subject.
[/quote]

No, this is totally on subject, because as kzoppistan pointed out, Ordo Paradoxia is trying to liberate us from stagnation (and GOD) somehow (i wasnt really paying attention). Also, you know what would really clarify this whole "TOP has treaties that overlap many blocs and theyre hipocrites debate"? If someone from TOP actually comes out and, i dont know, gives us a list of their current treaties. Just my thoughts on the matter

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315433479' post='2796495']
Actually i think he said you were contributing to stagnation by having ties to some blocs and many treaties, which integrates you into this very vast thing called the treaty web which has a tendancy to cause stagnation.... also, you dont seem to have provided the information that HoT requested and stated he would eat his underpants over. if im incorrect in any of these statements, feel free to correct me using things like Facts
[/quote]
So our two Non chaining MDoAPs with 2 members of other blocs is having many treaties? So yes, you are wrong. Those are facts.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1315433966' post='2796501']
the rest of the community pointed out the fact that [i]you do in fact[/i] hold treaties connecting to three major [s]blocs[/s] "power clusters of people agreeing to mutually defend and optionally aggress with each other." Or PCoPAtMDoAPs pacts for short.Furthermore, The assertion that any one alliance is responsible for stagnation is silly.
[/quote]

Yes, we're connected to two blocs and am in one. However, it appears that we're all on the same side. Again, it's not us where the hold up lies.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315435305' post='2796514']
No, this is totally on subject, because as kzoppistan pointed out, Ordo Paradoxia is trying to liberate us from stagnation (and GOD) somehow (i wasnt really paying attention). Also, you know what would really clarify this whole "TOP has treaties that overlap many blocs and theyre hipocrites debate"? If someone from TOP actually comes out and, i dont know, gives us a list of their current treaties. Just my thoughts on the matter
[/quote]

Can I assume you're competent enough to use a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP"]wiki?[/url]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315435583' post='2796517']
Can I assume you're competent enough to use a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP"]wiki?[/url]
[/quote]

Ive already looked at it, I just thought it would be better if someone from TOP came and clarified for those who obviously do not. I honestly have not formed an opinion on whether TOP is clogging up the treaty web and is contributing greatly to global stagntion, probably because there hasnt really been any intelliget conversation on the matter, mainly just, "your stupid" "no u".

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315436045' post='2796526']
Ive already looked at it, I just thought it would be better if someone from TOP came and clarified for those who obviously do not. I honestly have not formed an opinion on whether TOP is clogging up the treaty web and is contributing greatly to global stagntion, probably because there hasnt really been any intelliget conversation on the matter, mainly just, "your stupid" "no u".
[/quote]

Actually, that one doesn't have PF. So please use this one:
[url="http://ordoparadox.com/top/index.php?showforum=8"]http://ordoparadox.com/top/index.php?showforum=8[/url]

But they're pretty much the same.

[/quote]

Actually, that one doesn't have PF. So please use this one:
[url="http://ordoparadox.com/top/index.php?showforum=8"]http://ordoparadox.com/top/index.php?showforum=8[/url]

But they're pretty much the same.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1315426880' post='2796456']
Find where I said you had a treaty to Umbrella or Sparta or SF or XX and I will eat my underpants. I will -literally- eat my underpants, on camera, just for you. The ones I'm wearing right now. I will cut them up into little bits and they won't see the light of day 'till they pass out the other end.

So please show me where, in this thread, I said any of those things.
[/quote]

ok...it's pretty rare that I actually laugh out loud when reading a post on an OWF thread, but this one got me! Thank you, HoT!
:laugh:

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1315433931' post='2796500']
Haven't you learned these frauds and bootlicks don't use facts they put people down and use strawmsn arguments to talk around the point......like I said they learned well at the feet of their MK masters
[/quote]

All hail our MK overlords! They have taught us well!

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315435441' post='2796516']
Yes, we're connected to two blocs and am in one. However, it appears that we're all on the same side. Again, it's not us where the hold up lies.
[/quote]

Everyone is on the same side, because your allies have several allies who also have several allies who have more allies which are allied to everyone else including alliances you hate and love...Really just one big circle of love...So TOP and your allies their allies and everyone elses allies are the problem of stagnation, the treaty web is the problem which we (the community) created.

There's that saying "when you point your finger, there are three more pointing right back"

[/quote]

That's because there is literally NO intelligent conversation to be had on that matter.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315438444' post='2796545']
Everyone is on the same side, because your allies have several allies who also have several allies who have more allies which are allied to everyone else including alliances you hate and love...Really just one big circle of love...So TOP and your allies their allies and everyone elses allies are the problem of stagnation, the treaty web is the problem which we (the community) created.

There's that saying "when you point your finger, there are three more pointing right back"
[/quote]
So you are as much of a contributor to the problem as the rest of us are then? Or is this just an argument point you trot out when you know you have nothing more to contribute to the argument?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1315438813' post='2796549']
So you are as much of a contributor to the problem as the rest of us are then? Or is this just an argument point you trot out when you know you have nothing more to contribute to the argument?
[/quote]

Yes you read right we the community as a whole contributes to this perceived problem of stagnation.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315439011' post='2796552']
Yes you read right we the community as a whole contributes to this perceived problem of stagnation.
[/quote]

I noticed you originally mentioned it was "a problem," as in there was no question that it was plaguing planet Bob. Then when someone brought up that you too were involved then, it became a "perceived problem," as in, it might not really be a problem.

Did your opinion of stagnation change in 13 seconds? Are you just trying to use fancy words? Or are you just dodging any type of responsibility for your actions?

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315439396' post='2796555']
I noticed you originally mentioned it was "a problem," as in there was no question that it was plaguing planet Bob. Then when someone brought up that you too were involved then, it became a "perceived problem," as in, it might not really be a problem.

Did your opinion of stagnation change in 13 seconds? Are you just trying to use fancy words? Or are you just dodging any type of responsibility for your actions?
[/quote]

To me stagnation is a problem as I like alliance warfare as im sure a majority of us do, but to someone who prefers nation building then its just our perceived problem. That was the reason I added it as everyone has different opinions.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315440536' post='2796563']
To me stagnation is a problem as I like alliance warfare as im sure a majority of us do, but to someone who prefers nation building then its just our perceived problem. That was the reason I added it as everyone has different opinions.
[/quote]

So you admit to intentionally changing the context of your statement to be more mild once you were explicitly noted as being included as part of the problem?

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1315440781' post='2796564']
So you admit to intentionally changing the context of your statement to be more mild once you were explicitly noted as being included as part of the problem?
[/quote]

I changed it because what one group of people who like wars complain of the problem of stagnation isnt what the other groups see as a problem. The community is alot more than just one person so my problem as well as others who like war, isnt the other parts of the community problem.

Really this roundabout nit-picking is stupid, i stated where i stood at the begining and the community as a [b]whole[/b] doesnt stand in the same spot.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1315439753' post='2796558']
Anyone else notice that this war has prevented GOD from making a 5M NS announcement?

There may be something to this whole "Sword of Johan" thing. Almost thou makest me a believer, Kzoppistan.
[/quote]

We were skirting around 4.8m for weeks before they hit, it seems our old guard love to leave this world right before we pass it.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315435441' post='2796516']
[/quote]

I'm sorry but TOP is cluttering up the treaty web as much as anyone else. Anyone that is juggleing treatys across a few bloks is. Come back and make demands to the world at large when you're down to just PF and a few ODP's etc and I'll get behind you and admit your doing something meaningfull to clean up the treaty web.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1315446715' post='2796603']
I'm sorry but TOP is cluttering up the treaty web as much as anyone else. Anyone that is juggleing treatys across a few bloks is. Come back and make demands to the world at large when you're down to just PF and a few ODP's etc and I'll get behind you and admit your doing something meaningfull to clean up the treaty web.
[/quote]

First off this conversation didn't start by TOP making demands. Just pointing out that the web is cluttered, and it is creating stagnation. You will find all of TOPS FA pointed in a general direction that is similar or influenced/influences other alliances we are allied to. Those we are directly connected to will generally be on the same side of any war that would break out. It sure isn't stopping wars from happening.

That is the point, not "&#$@ blocking" a war.