• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1299215516' post='2651995']
Flipping sides midwar! Polar must be so proud, they've started a trend! :P
[/quote]
oh god please don't let that go mainstream nooooooooooooo

I learn more everyday how gravely I've misjudged this world.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1299215580' post='2651998']
Have fun NoR, we've got your backs :wub:
[/quote]
I giggled. Who has yourn? They're labeled mutual for a reason, and I avoid those for this reason.

Edited by Schattenmann

I'm kind of confused on what took NoR so long to do this. I don't see why waiting around to see what happened to their allies would affect your ability to enter this war.

I suppose perhaps you just needed some time to lick your wounds after surrendering to wF.

Also, didn't mpol try to say FAN didn't have treaties? Wonder what else he [s]was[/s] is lying about.

Edited by memoryproblems

While I detest the motives of the original war, FAN and NoR do have the most reason to fight Pacifica. (Assuming MK got their pay-back in Karma, which imo they did. And that GOONS is indeed different from the original).

I wish both parties luck, and hope for a speedy resolution.

NoR, I <3 you... I just don't like the timing of this... Good luck, nonetheless.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1299216072' post='2652016']
I'm kind of confused on what took NoR so long to do this. I don't see why waiting around to see what happened to their allies would affect your ability to enter this war.

I suppose perhaps you just needed some time to lick your wounds after surrendering to wF.

Also, didn't mpol try to say FAN didn't have treaties? Wonder what else he [s]was[/s] is lying about.
[/quote]
They don't... they have "gentlemen's agreements". Like the one they had with NoR.

Doesn't this break the terms you have with wF?

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296707184' post='2616995']Nordreich shall refrain from committing any further acts of warfare upon any alliance who is engaged in combat with the New Polar Order or the New Pacific Order, or any collateral alliance who has declared war, by whatever means, in support of aforementioned combatants or in support of any party who has entered into conflict in support of those same combatants.[/quote]