Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1299807519' post='2659294']
Yes, it is unfortunate that intelligent discourse is rarely observed on these boards. For Antoine, I was speaking from an in-character perspective, in which it is readily apparent to most that [b]I am in fact a superior being compared to the vast majority of those taking part here.[/b] Even in my twilight I elicit more venom and praise with the most rudimentary comments than most will ever gather in a "career" within the Cyberverse. It is immaterial that the same can be said from an OOC perspective as well. ;)
[/quote]
To be honest, since coming back you've been no different than any other mediocre leader in this game. I'd easily put 20-25 other leaders ahead of you in importance and shaping of our world in the last year or so. You rely on your reputation from long ago and the fact that NSO is one of the biggest joke alliances right now. Take both those elements away and I wouldn't even know who you are.

edit: Also what zzzptm said above.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1299807519' post='2659294']
Yes, it is unfortunate that intelligent discourse is rarely observed on these boards. For Antoine, I was speaking from an in-character perspective, in which it is readily apparent to most that I am in fact a superior being compared to the vast majority of those taking part here. Even in my twilight I elicit more venom and praise with the most rudimentary comments than most will ever gather in a "career" within the Cyberverse. It is immaterial that the same can be said from an OOC perspective as well. ;)
[/quote]

I find it very telling that literally every single time you post, its either about your self or you include a side comment about yourself.

It's often hard to let go of the past, no? Enjoy the war, I'm sure NoR is.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299865721' post='2660035']
I find it very telling that literally every single time you post, its either about your self or you include a side comment about yourself.

It's often hard to let go of the past, no? Enjoy the war, I'm sure NoR is.
[/quote]
I find it telling that literally every single time I post people like yourself pop up out of the woodwork to comment on how I can only speak about myself or some other irrelevancy.

Your comment and the one before prove my point in its entirety. I don't have to comment on the topic or about anything at all really and I still garner a response. Typically from someone like yourself or this Buscemi guy going out of your way to tell me I am a has-been or unimportant. Really? You guys are freaking geniuses. Of course I am a has-been. I never claim to be important or influential outside of my evidently immaterial and obscure cults of personality. You guys are the ones that feel the need to point out how un-influential I am, I don't bother or claim to be, so good job I guess?

The vast majority of people here post and the content of their posts may or may not be commented upon. Now I myself can post about anything and while I may or may not be presenting a topic of relevance it doesn't matter because people go out of their way to comment about me the person, because me the person is so much greater than you and your opinions can ever hope to be, regardless of currently political influence. ;)

(This is your cue to comment on how I am this or that and go back to your same old tired comments that really mean nothing because I have already stated, I know I have no influence in this world. It is amazing how many people comment daily on how !@#$%* this world is these days isn't it? Perhaps you should consider who you give influence to instead of worrying about who no longer has it. I can assure you that were I to still have the influence I once held that the Cyberverse wouldn't be in the horrible state that it is in.)

And yes, I too hope Nordreich enjoys the war. War is meant to be relished. Blood is meant to be shed.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1299892803' post='2660700']
I find it telling that literally every single time I post people like yourself pop up out of the woodwork to comment on how I can only speak about myself or some other irrelevancy.

Your comment and the one before prove my point in its entirety. I don't have to comment on the topic or about anything at all really and I still garner a response. Typically from someone like yourself or this Buscemi guy going out of your way to tell me I am a has-been or unimportant. Really? You guys are freaking geniuses. Of course I am a has-been. I never claim to be important or influential outside of my evidently immaterial and obscure cults of personality. You guys are the ones that feel the need to point out how un-influential I am, I don't bother or claim to be, so good job I guess?

The vast majority of people here post and the content of their posts may or may not be commented upon. Now I myself can post about anything and while I may or may not be presenting a topic of relevance it doesn't matter because people go out of their way to comment about me the person, because me the person is so much greater than you and your opinions can ever hope to be, regardless of currently political influence. ;)

(This is your cue to comment on how I am this or that and go back to your same old tired comments that really mean nothing because I have already stated, I know I have no influence in this world. It is amazing how many people comment daily on how !@#$%* this world is these days isn't it? Perhaps you should consider who you give influence to instead of worrying about who no longer has it. I can assure you that were I to still have the influence I once held that the Cyberverse wouldn't be in the horrible state that it is in.)

And yes, I too hope Nordreich enjoys the war. War is meant to be relished. Blood is meant to be shed.
[/quote]

The CB for our war with the NPO is quite simple but I'm sure that you know the true motive behind it isn't as shallow, it disappoints me to see Pacifica walk around the IC boards with their heads up high as if this Era was still theirs. I'm sure you know, just as I do, that when this war is done Pacifica's reign of terror over Planet Bob will collapse, as will you and your cheesy persona. Those who foolishly flocked to your sides are dropping like flies and those who continue to roll you are doing so in as much humblicity as you will allow them. I'm referring to the propaganda the NPO/NpO so proudly smere across these forums. We've sat, respectively of course and tried to answer back to your lies with as much civilized remorse as physically possible. However, it is almost like you still think you have a change to win this war. If you win this war you can take my head and hang it over your Assembly for all to see, successfully reinstating the oppression you hold so dear. However when we win, You and your lies will be burned by the inferno this war has sparked.

Blood is meant to be shed, no? Well I'm sure you folk know a lot about that - considering how much you've lost.

o/ See you on the battlefield Good sir.

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1299898575' post='2660832']
The CB for our war with the NPO is quite simple but I'm sure that you know the true motive behind it isn't as shallow, it disappoints me to see Pacifica walk around the IC boards with their heads up high as if this Era was still theirs. I'm sure you know, just as I do, that when this war is done Pacifica's reign of terror over Planet Bob will collapse, as will you and your cheesy persona. Those who foolishly flocked to your sides are dropping like flies and those who continue to roll you are doing so in as much humblicity as you will allow them. I'm referring to the propaganda the NPO/NpO so proudly smere across these forums. We've sat, respectively of course and tried to answer back to your lies with as much civilized remorse as physically possible. However, it is almost like you still think you have a change to win this war. If you win this war you can take my head and hang it over your Assembly for all to see, successfully reinstating the oppression you hold so dear. However when we win, You and your lies will be burned by the inferno this war has sparked.

Blood is meant to be shed, no? Well I'm sure you folk know a lot about that - considering how much you've lost.

o/ See you on the battlefield Good sir.
[/quote]
I have no idea what the current conditions of the war may or may not be. I am involved in no planning or consultation. I have no input or action that contributes to the war effort. I am in possession of the worst nation in the Cyberverse. I have made no claims of victory or conquest.

If you believe that the Orders have some hold of terror on the Cyberverse currently then perhaps it isn't our propaganda that is getting to you. You really shouldn't drink your own kool-aid, you know?

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1299949631' post='2661578']
I have no idea what the current conditions of the war may or may not be. I am involved in no planning or consultation. I have no input or action that contributes to the war effort. I am in possession of the worst nation in the Cyberverse. I have made no claims of victory or conquest.

If you believe that the Orders have some hold of terror on the Cyberverse currently then perhaps it isn't our propaganda that is getting to you. You really shouldn't drink your own kool-aid, you know?
[/quote]

Haha, you've seen to have misread me. The Orders had a Terror Hold post-war, nowadays their names are worth as much as the nukes that are being launched at them at this very minute. Propaganda was to generous of a word to describe your lies, however if the Orders stand by that then so be it.

Edited by PinkV

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1299950690' post='2661591']
All of this excluding NSO, btw.
[/quote]
I don't speak for any of the Orders, NSO included. I haven't for a long time now. I am like the 90 year old senile uncle that sits and rambles about the "good ol' days" in the corner at Thanksgiving. Eventually the tryptophan will kick in and I will go away. :)