Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299218624' post='2652130']
Yes, we moved on from the past. That fact is clearly illustrated by the allies we are fighting beside. The issue we have is the NPO of TODAY.
[/quote]

Sorry son, but your leader/spokesman has a different opinion:

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1296082636' post='2603420']
Dear NPO,

It seems you are having trouble trying to figure out why you are in the position you are in. So come on over, sit on Uncle Mpol's lap and I'll explain it to you. A little to the left... more... yeah... right there.

I know you're looking for some sort of 'caustic belly' with proper documentation and all that. You won't find that sort of thing. It's not necessary. The reality is, if you don't want people to shoot you, you have to make them not want to kill you. I know. It's shocking, but it's the truth. Now don't go flapping your arms about how you've been good little boys and girls lately. Nobody cares about your opinion of yourselves. When someone wants to kill you doing nothing doesn't change their minds. They still want you dead. When the opportunity arises they will hurt you.

As you might have guessed FAN doesn't like you very much. I doubt that's any kind of surprise. You haven't done anything to change that. [b] Yes, VietFAN was about 2-4 years ago (depending on if you go from the start or the end), but expecting folks to "just get over it" isn't exactly a winning policy. We're not the "just get over it" types.[/b] In all those years we haven't heard a peep out of you. Not so much as a Christmas card. For folks that are jabbering on about a lack of politics, that's as lacking as you can get.
[/quote]

As you can see FAN is still butt hurt with VietFAN, so don't come here with the trash talk about how FAN moved on from the past because you'll be just fooling yourself.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Nueva Vida aware of your intentions when you surrendered to WF?

It seems very underhanded of the both of you to surrender early so that Nordreich could go off and join the winning side, while the allies they were originally fighting for are still engaged.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1299218790' post='2652135']
What about Rok? Is there something I'm missing with them?
[/quote]
RoK is only at war with PC, both NoR and PC being in NOIR precluded NoR chaining in for RoK.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299218985' post='2652142']
Fixed that a bit for you. And no, I actually do not mean it as an insult of any kind. It's quite simply what a lot of people did with respect to that garish, nearly-unreadable announcement.[/quote]

Haha. That too. :P

[quote]
And thank you for the last bit.
[/quote]

No problem at all. Credit should be given where it's due. Even during an ugly war like this one.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1299218790' post='2652135']
What about Rok? Is there something I'm missing with them?

I also thought NPO was well covered, but I suppose another good mid tier alliance could be used to sweep em' up.
[/quote]

Actually, what we need is a 100 man alliance of infants armed with flyswatters.

The problem is coverage. All the middle to decent sized NPO nations are in hiding. Those that didnt make it into peace mode are no longer middle to decent size anymore. So now we have a case where there are a bunch of tiny ass NPO nations running around and not enough small nations to fight them all. They are hurt and many are turtling but you still need nations to step on them and hold them down.

I personally have been in 13 wars (12 offensive only 1 defensive) so far and that's because I'm a small nation. Many of our larger nations have only been in 1 or 2 wars, both from the initial round. There are simply no targets for them. Unbrella and MK are in much the same boat. GOONS is carrying most of the workload because they have the numbers in the range where there are targets. The best thing NoR will bring to the fight is their 100+ small nations. Their 80 or so larger nations will find the war picking virtually non-existent.

So I say again, Welcome NoR

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299216692' post='2652043']
My people have a saying: "Reading comprehension FTW."

I've no idea what it means, but they tell me it's quite appropriate at times like this.

FYI, those terms were crafted by representatives from Nordreich and a Doomhouse alliance. I'm actually somewhat surprised nobody noticed the implications before now.[/quote]
Looks like some people don't read [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=343&showentry=2728]your blog[/url]. :(

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299219204' post='2652148']Was Nueva Vida aware of your intentions when you surrendered to WF?[/quote]

You know, even wF's leadership said it was not a surrender, and your saying it was over and over and over again does not make it so.

Oh, and yes. Yes they did.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1299219519' post='2652155']If I were your allies on the other side, I would be pretty upset by this.[/quote]

This would perhaps help to explain why you aren't one of our allies? *shrugs* I don't know. What I do know is that they've been aware for quite some time and we still have all the treaties we had a few weeks ago, so....well, you figure it out.

Omitted the last part of your statement in order to avoid the temptation of making a vulgar-yet-hilarious comment about 'lip service'.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299219130' post='2652147']
Sorry son, but your leader/spokesman has a different opinion:

As you can see FAN is still butt hurt with VietFAN, so don't come here with the trash talk about how FAN moved on from the past because you'll be just fooling yourself.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1299219519' post='2652155']
If I were your allies on the other side, I would be pretty upset by this. You essentially gave their obligations lip service so you could jump in here.
[/quote]

Actually, I think it is exactly the opposite. The reason their entry has been delayed for over a month is because they needed to cover their allies back and they did it 100% before they came here. They fulfilled their obligations totally despite the fact it actually put them on the opposite side of the conflict from the one they were planning on entering on. That's no lip service son, that's action.

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1299219874' post='2652162']
Ugly it is; and made me question the world it has. It was a pleasure fighting alongside you Ragashingo; we certainly hammered our mutual target. Shame it didn't last.
[/quote]

Indeed. It was fun. I hope we can be on the same side again in the future. :)

[quote]
To: Maelstrom Vortex From: Ub3rdude Date: 3/4/2011 12:12:46 AM

Subject: RE: Welcome to the Party.

[/quote]

Really.. REALLY?! ....

I knew you guys were low.. but employing BARBIE GIRL for PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE!?!?!? This is the epitome of Bob warcrimes!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299219130' post='2652147']
[/quote]
Is [i]butthurt[/i] the best way to describe how an alliance would feel about 2 years of attempted extermination? I'd love to see the adjectives your use for the petty protests you vomit around here.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1299220307' post='2652178']
Is [i]butthurt[/i] the best way to describe how an alliance would feel about 2 years of attempted extermination? I'd love to see the adjectives your use for the petty protests you vomit around here.
[/quote]

Is nice to see that the best thing you found to argue about is the word that I chose. :laugh:

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299219204' post='2652148']
Was Nueva Vida aware of your intentions when you surrendered to WF?

It seems very underhanded of the both of you to surrender early so that Nordreich could go off and join the winning side, while the allies they were originally fighting for are still engaged.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm pretty much sure we knew and that we didn't care. We have no reason too.

Good luck NoR.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299220030' post='2652166']
You know, even wF's leadership said it was not a surrender, and your saying it was over and over and over again does not make it so.

Oh, and yes. Yes they did.
[/quote]

Well that seems somewhat odd on your part to leave the war 5 days before NV did. It seems doubly odd for NV not to mind that you intended to swap sides. They've surrendered now though I guess so it was really only STA who got screwed.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1299215028' post='2651970']
So Doomhouse and FAN needed help, cool.
[/quote]

Oh, the [i]irony[/i] of such a statement from you. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299221313' post='2652195']
Well that seems somewhat odd on your part to leave the war 5 days before NV did. It seems doubly odd for NV not to mind that you intended to swap sides. They've surrendered now though I guess so it was really only STA who got screwed.
[/quote]

NV is still involved on the WF front. I understand where some people might have some pause due to particulars and whatnot, but no one really got screwed. Well, besides NPO.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299221472' post='2652202']
NV is still involved on the WF front. I understand where some people might have some pause due to particulars and whatnot, but no one really got screwed. Well, besides NPO.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what you're smoking, but Nueva Vida has no active wars, and the last war they have on record with WF was in January.