Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1299217348' post='2652082']
Me too. I usually do read through terms, but this time I stopped a few lines in because of the formating...

You crafty people you.
[/quote]

As you may have heard, as a result of the wF announcement and all the confusion it caused -- not to mention the terrible eyestrain -- Nordreich have adopted a policy of "If we're involved, we get to announce it" from now on.

Although it did serve the purpose of obfuscating things rather well, so....hmmm....I may have to suggest we have wF write [u]all[/u] of our announcements from now on.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299217445' post='2652087']
Wrong bloc, not Doomhouse. No need to give people more feces ammo to throw at them :x
[/quote]

Oops. You're right.

Fingers working faster than the brain.

That's been happening to a lot of Nordreichers over the last twenty-four hours or so.

Apologies.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irresistable draw of yet another alliance who defines their very purpose in this world by NPO, into the fray. No wonder you let DT be extorted by CSN, you were preparing for this bandwagon to roll out.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299217416' post='2652086']Help FAN in a offensive war against NPO over past grudges without any treaty to back it up when one of the main reasons for FAN being rolled by NPO was their attack against the 1st NoR is really ironic and sad.[/quote]

Actually, this tangible proof that FAN has moved on from the past. FAN has many friends in CN and many of them are groups that we once had very rocky relationships with. In fact our list of close friends in 2011 is now strikingly similar to our list of enemies circa 2008, except for one glaring omission.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299217116' post='2652068']
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The biggest problem we have had during this war is most our potential targets are in peace mode. But thanks for playing just the same.
[/quote]
At least we still have some semblance of an upper tier. :smug:

Edited by Horatio Longworth

I fail to see how this is a surprise to anyone. Zog's blog is one of the most followed and any person that actually wants to know what's going on on planet Bob will eventually read it. He even said that we were going to enter for FAN against NPO... Meh..

Anyway, this not about about a grudge or a war... it's for our friend that got taken from us. O/ TvM

Edited by ratonbox

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299217808' post='2652110']
Actually, this tangible proof that FAN has moved on from the past. FAN has many friends in CN and many of them are groups that we once had very rocky relationships with. In fact our list of close friends in 2011 is now strikingly similar to our list of enemies circa 2008, except for one glaring omission.
[/quote]

Yeah FAN really moved from the past, may be that's why you are attacking NPO for something they did a 3 years ago. -_-

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1299217486' post='2652092']
So then they're classless weasels who snuck through their own loophole? That's so much better. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
OR smart players who crafted this with the help of those who they went to help after planning it far in advance?

[quote name='Finch' timestamp='1299218314' post='2652122']
OR smart players who crafted this with the help of those who they went to help after planning it far in advance?
[/quote]

Just like NpO's brain bashing was crafted far in advance by smart players.

:awesome:

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Finch' timestamp='1299218314' post='2652122']
[/quote]

Well honestly, they're both it seems. The reason nobody caught it is because we all assumed they had some honor and we were wrong. But that they snuck it through is a pretty big win on their part.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299218229' post='2652119']
Yeah FAN really moved from the past, may be that's why you are attacking NPO for something they did a 3 years ago. -_-
[/quote]

Yes, we moved on from the past. That fact is clearly illustrated by the allies we are fighting beside. The issue we have is the NPO of TODAY.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299218624' post='2652130']
Yes, we moved on from the past. That fact is clearly illustrated by the allies we are fighting beside. The issue we have is the NPO of TODAY.
[/quote]
The one that hasn't done jack !@#$ for over a year? Yeah I bet that really gets under your skin.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1299218453' post='2652127']
Well honestly, they're both it seems. The reason nobody caught it is because we all assumed they had some honor and we were wrong. But that they snuck it through is a pretty big win on their part.
[/quote]

A lot of people caught it. And it was staring you in the face, it wasn't snuck through at all. NoR was just thinking ahead. :awesome:

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1299215028' post='2651970']
So Doomhouse and FAN needed help, cool.
[/quote]
By this same logic, NPO and 10 other alliances needed help fighting GOONS. And only GOONS. We're just that awesome.

Welcome to the fray guys. :awesome:

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1299217508' post='2652096']
I'll give you guys that there's no violation when you take the literal meaning of the document. It's still a violation of the spirit of the surrender and a loophole, by definition no less.
[/quote]
The surrender was deliberately written in such a way as to allow NoR this option. This violates no part of it.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1299218453' post='2652127']
Well honestly, they're both it seems. The reason nobody caught it is because [s]we all assumed they had some honor[/s] [i]none of us read it carefully, we just assumed we knew what it said[/i] and we were wrong. But that they snuck it through is a pretty big win on their part.
[/quote]

Fixed that a bit for you. And no, I actually do not mean it as an insult of any kind. It's quite simply what a lot of people did with respect to that garish, nearly-unreadable announcement.

And thank you for the last bit.

EDIT1:

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1299218930' post='2652140']
Fashionably late I see.
[/quote]

My bad. Was putting on my makeup.

EDIT2:

[center][size="5"][b]And my awesome war hat![/b][/size]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/bobazog.jpg[/IMG][/center]

EDIT3:

On second thought, why did I bother with the makeup?

Edited by Ashoka the Great