Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1299216075' post='2652017']
While I detest the motives of the original war, FAN and NoR do have the most reason to fight Pacifica. (Assuming MK got their pay-back in Karma, which imo they did. And that GOONS is indeed different from the original).

I wish both parties luck, and hope for a speedy resolution.

NoR, I <3 you... I just don't like the timing of this... Good luck, nonetheless.
[/quote]

MK didn't fight NPO in Karma.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1299216346' post='2652026']
The best thing about this is all the people who were applauding NoR while they were on the other side doing a complete 180.
[/quote]

Why would that surprise you? Of course their opinion of an alliance is going to change when they flip sides... :huh:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1299216457' post='2652031']
How doesn't it?
[/quote]

My people have a saying: "Reading comprehension FTW."

I've no idea what it means, but they tell me it's quite appropriate at times like this.

FYI, those terms were crafted by representatives from Nordreich and a Doomhouse alliance. I'm actually somewhat surprised nobody noticed the implications before now.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299216688' post='2652042']
Why would that surprise you? Of course their opinion of an alliance is going to change when they flip sides... :huh:
[/quote]

Tell me, were you as critical of your friends in RIA? No? Hmmm....interesting.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1299216331' post='2652024']
Doesn't this break the terms you have with wF?
[/quote]

Read it a bit closer. Basically they can't attack anyone engaging NPO, not NPO itself.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1299216346' post='2652026']
The best thing about this is all the people who were applauding NoR while they were on the other side doing a complete 180.
[/quote]

"NOR, you are on my side, congrats on picking the right one." to "NOR, you are fighting my side, you picked the wrong one."

How is that line of thinking hypocritical?

Edited by the dakotans

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299216688' post='2652042']
[/quote]

We were never on a "Side" we helped our ally NV when they asked and when we were done with what needed to be done we left. Now our friends in Fan have asked us to assist them so we are going to assist them.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299216692' post='2652043']
FYI, those terms were crafted by representatives from Nordreich and a Doomhouse alliance. I'm actually somewhat surprised nobody noticed the implications before now.
[/quote]

Heh, I noticed it and pointed it out in private. Was told that "Nordreich played it well", which I assumed meant that there would be a future DoW. Somehow didn't read it to say that Nordreich would be allowed to declare on NPO :P