CSN/DT/Legacy/LoSS/R&R Peace Agreement

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see peace for DT and white peace for our allies in LOSS.

CSN, I am shocked and disappointed. At least it is good to know that the CSN that GATO were once allies with in Ferocitas are good and gone. I still cannot believe, that after what happened to both of us in 1v, that you still had the gall to ask for reps.

I look forward to seeing this come back and bite you in the end.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1298976265' post='2647931']
Will look forwad for some people to put their guns where their words stand...
[/quote]
Yeah, coming from an alliance who couldnt even speak for themselves this is funny. In every war an alliance comes out of the woodwork and impresses everyone with their lack of ability of foresight. This one is all yours.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1298983953' post='2647975']
I'm glad to see peace for DT and white peace for our allies in LOSS.

CSN, I am shocked and disappointed. At least it is good to know that the CSN that GATO were once allies with in Ferocitas are good and gone. I still cannot believe, that after what happened to both of us in 1v, that you still had the gall to ask for reps.

I look forward to seeing this come back and bite you in the end.
[/quote]

I was going to post something but this covers it. Today is the day you became a low rent alliance, CSN.

[quote]4. DT agrees to pay twenty thousand technology to the combined forces of CSN and Legacy.

4a. DT will pay CSN with 5k tech from any 2k tech nation and above. The other 5k can be paid by any DT nation in either tech or the exchange rate of 3 mill for 100 tech. Legacy will accept tech or 3 mill for 100 tech from any nation be it DT or Ally with the exception of Loss for a total of 10k tech[/quote]

1. Congrats to DT on peace.

2. Congrats to Bud for all your hard work, I know it wasn't easy.

3. The tech is not earned, deserved, nor warranted. It's a silly war trophy for people who can't give a gracious peace. I'd say it's embarrassing, but that would imply that those who should feel embarrassment are capable of feeling it.

4. No doubt there will be (and probably already have been) people who will attempt to rationalize the tech demands. Stow it. You are robbing other, more deserving, mammal species of valuable oxygen.

Pardon me while I walk away in disgust.

[quote]Remember all the whining CSN did after we surrendered in No Vision? No you don't, because we didn't whine - not in public anyway. We took our licks like men and we rebuilt in silence. Plot your revenge and rage against us all you want, but at least do it in privacy. You simply look ridiculous talking like this while the ink on the surrender terms is still wet.[/quote]

Yeah you got off too easily.

Also, LOLCSN

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1298984233' post='2647977']
I was going to post something but this covers it. Today is the day you became a low rent alliance, CSN.
[/quote]
I don’t think this kind of thing happens overnight. Its usually the time people become aware of what they have become. The transformation itself happens long before people see how low they have gone.

I like how Lord Brendan's idea about putting it behind them worked out so well, good job man.

Also if you read Impero's comment again doesn't it seem like what VE originally was founded on and based upon? Yeah, they are an unchanging constant.

Also, Lord Brendan, the only person that will defend your position at this point is Penkala running in here with a cape using caps lock to try in a last ditch attempt to save you and CsN from being completely humiliated on both sides. Do you want that? Do you? Because if you do pretty soon you'll have to offer us all an apology.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='TimeMaster' timestamp='1298959883' post='2647724']
Basically, you bent over and accepted what reps were dictated, like the cr@ppy alliance you are.

DT, I'm happy to say, is of slightly higher quality and dignity, and deigned to protest outlandish reps. Shame on them, right? Clearly, they weren't 'taking their licks like men' and whatnot.

Sell it somewhere else.
[/quote]

And you disbanded. In the same war. Back then if you protested the terms, you just wouldn't GET the terms. The war would continue on. NPO wouldn't cut the reps in half to appease you. So please, get out.

[quote]Hope the 20k was worth the PR CSN O/

Keep fighting the good fight o/[/quote]

You talking about PR is hilarious seeing as you're a large part of the reason LoSS had to apologize. Shall I make a thread and dump those logs publicly?

[quote]Reps make me throw up :mad:

I hope you choke in your blood money. [/quote]

You better not accept a DIME of reps from your opponents, sir. :((

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='[b]Penkala[/b]' timestamp='1298986610' post='2648010']
And you disbanded. In the same war. Back then if you protested the terms, you just wouldn't [b]GET [/b]the terms. The war would continue on. NPO wouldn't cut the reps in half to appease you. So please, get out.
[/quote]

Lord Brendan, get on that apology. :smug: