A Recognition of Hostility

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295332097' post='2580470']
When a good soldier receives his orders he follows them.
[/quote]
Indeed, but one would typically consider their orders and role in an conflict when crafting words for the global community.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295331900' post='2580449']
I'll confess I don't really expect you to pull your allies in, especially not ones tied to Big Brother. Granted, whether an alliance rides to your defense or not is not the only determining factor in what makes one a "true ally," but I can't imagine I'm the only one who read it that way upon a first pass.
[/quote]
There's far more to being a true ally than war, as you noted. The specific criteria is up to me to set, I suppose.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295332054' post='2580465']
..Says the guy in peace mode?
[/quote]

Dammit! Now you completely humiliated me with a Peace Mode joke.

[img]http://spiritsofeden.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/negative_man.jpg[/img]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295331900' post='2580449']
I'll confess I don't really expect you to pull your allies in, especially not ones tied to Big Brother. Granted, whether an alliance rides to your defense or not is not the only determining factor in what makes one a "true ally," but I can't imagine I'm the only one who read it that way upon a first pass.
[/quote]

I've got to agree with this. Polar will take a beating for a couple weeks then apply for a no-apology reps-filled peace.

All the morons standing behind their emperor. Hiding behind him in fact. You are supposed to be in front of him. Have fun those who are in PM you get to say you survived another attack on the NpO while doing nothing, and too bad for those that didn't get the memo. Burn in fire.

I was actually thinking of posting the logs in the other thread of my talk with Dajobo and you, Random, to quell the rumors that we attacked without providing you an opportunity to explain, so thank you for saving me the time.

Also, interesting tactic to post literally the exact same thing thats in the screen shot in the DoW, but in log form, then a log of your regent saying "but I was just playing along!" as an attempt at an excuse.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295332054' post='2580465']
..Says the guy in peace mode?
[/quote]

I honestly hope you haven't been playing for more than a month. Otherwise, MK needs to update their war guides and educate their members.