New Treaty Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1294824709' post='2573023']
We were going to have a "kriekfriek posts mindless crap" square on the bingo card but it didn't fit in a square and we figured the Free Square was pretty much the same thing.
[/quote]

I appreciate that my buffy Tiger. As long as everyone knows the Free Square is actually the Kriekfreak mindless posting crap Square it's fine by me.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1294830748' post='2573057']
I appreciate that my buffy Tiger. As long as everyone knows the Free Square is actually the Kriekfreak mindless posting crap Square it's fine by me.
[/quote]

You'll have to have a word with Mr.Bingo, Ragashingo!

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1294809783' post='2572775']
Mhawk is still in TPF? This changes [i]everything[/i]! He'll have some cross residing competition from his new ultra-moralist ally. ^_^
[/quote]

Tyga,you may as well give up now. There is no way you can defeat mhawk the mighty moralist. :ph34r:

On a more serious note, this is a treaty that doesn't surprise me given the rifts I've watched healing. This is all the better for the white sphere and considering it comes from two alliances I :wub: and I remember the time where these two were on the opposite ends, both alliances have come a long way to reach this point and I congratulate you two. This is very exciting to see. Congratulations! (Just don't give Tyga any twinkies, TPF!)

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1294807439' post='2572731']
What I like best about this treaty is seeing people move forward from the past and finding common ground, that seems to be pretty rare these days. A sexy treaty and Tyga sporting a sexy new signature too, Kudos all around! B-)
[/quote]

I personally love a lot of things about this treaty, but the above is probably my favorite as well. It's two alliances putting the old world behind them and looking forward to a great new future.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1294815685' post='2572899']
Ok, I've been playing a bit of Bingo with this announcement but I'm going to need some help to win. Here's the [url="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/293710/Bingo.png"]original board.[/url] I made it with things I remembered seeing in here, things I thought I might see, and eventually I kinda skipped down the top ranked alliances list to fill in some spaces.

Here's the board now:
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/293710/BingoDots.png[/img]
As you can see I'm pretty close to a bingo. Could someone lend me a hand?
[/quote]

Oh goodness, next time you do this, I want in.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294809939' post='2572777']
Rather egotistical to think that people care enough about you to be unhappy over something you say or do.

Just so you know, they don't care about you that much. Hopefully this news doesn't crush your spirits.
[/quote]

You're right, people don't care enough to respond to my one post 5 times. You got me memoryproblems. This is a public announcement. Therefore, there are some people who will read this topic who do care what I think. So, I'm making my thoughts be known. If STA doesn't care what I think they'll over look my comments.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1294817284' post='2572946']
Simple my friend.. GATO (Cat) Tyga's Siberian Tigers (BIG Cat) Size difference.. penis envy etc. Pretty simple really. Get some sleep.. I'll have Magicninja come tuck you in ;) Try again in the morning :)
[/quote]

So you're attacking my ally for something I said? In that case, NO U Pacifica sucks!!!!!! :P

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294803564' post='2572647']
Next is the Val treaty, right? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

The day that happens expect to heard the trumpets of a 1,000 angels and the arrival of the Messiah. Shower and put on clean underwear. You want to meet God looking and smelling fresh.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294851781' post='2573189']
The day that happens expect to heard the trumpets of a 1,000 angels and the arrival of the Messiah. Shower and put on clean underwear. You want to meet God looking and smelling fresh.
[/quote]
Sounds sexy.