New Treaty Announcement

Tygaland

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294803306' post='2572644']
I can honestly say I didn't see this one coming. Congrats to both parties.
[/quote]
Next is the Val treaty, right? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the post but my sweat and somebody's blood and tears were put into making this happen. May we enjoy a long, long time of Lions and Tygers and Bears, oh my!

[center][IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee8/osupokes1109/judgex-tiger-phoenix-pic2.png[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1294803885' post='2572655']
Shhhhh, you're not supposed to let them know we're onto them!
[/quote]

Everyone can see both moves from a mile away.

Y'all don't exactly float like a butterfly and sting like a bee you know.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1294801681' post='2572616']
Excuse me but "Hell Freezes Over" should be reserved for parings such as an MK/NPO MADP, a GOONS/FARK MADP, NpO/\m/ MADP or some such. Either way good luck with this treaty, you're going to need it.
[/quote]

Or a VE/GGA MADP.

Oh wait, that actually happened in the past, with pretty much the same name.

Needless to say this treaty makes me extremely happy in that it unblurs the web a bit.

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' timestamp='1294804510' post='2572667']
More coalescence
Tectonic shifts over months
Fear or friendship fueled?
[/quote]

You all seem a little self-absorbed. The STA does not sign treaties for convenience or out of fear.

This is the product of a year of work from various people from both alliances.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1294805531' post='2572685']
You all seem a little self-absorbed. The STA does not sign treaties for convenience or out of fear.

This is the product of a year of work from various people from both alliances.
[/quote]

Protest! The absorbment is utterly directed at this treaty, which also has 2 signatories. Congrats on a fruitful end to a year of hard work.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294799529' post='2572537']
Ok, I actually liked Polar so I was disgusted by the Legion treaty. I've never liked STA so I really don't care if you want to pair up with awful alliances. Good luck anyway I guess.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1294801681' post='2572616']
Excuse me but "Hell Freezes Over" should be reserved for parings such as an MK/NPO MADP, a GOONS/FARK MADP, NpO/\m/ MADP or some such. Either way good luck with this treaty, you're going to need it.
[/quote]

Only two real dissenting responses so far, and not very good ones at that. You guys are slipping. :(

Great to finally see this come to fruition after a long time and some hard work by members of both alliances.

Turns out we work with and get along really well with The STA. They are one of the finest alliances on Bob and I am proud to be allied to them and to be making the white sphere that much stronger and more prosperous for us all.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1294806126' post='2572695']
Only two real dissenting responses so far, and not very good ones at that. You guys are slipping. :(
[/quote]

I'm not trying to damage STA. Just giving my thoughts about how I don't like you guys. So it doesn't have to be "better"

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' timestamp='1294806111' post='2572692']
Protest! The absorbment is utterly directed at this treaty, which also has 2 signatories. Congrats on a fruitful end to a year of hard work.
[/quote]
We fear nothing. Anybody who knows Tyga knows that he does not tolerate the weak.

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294806949' post='2572717']
I'm not trying to damage STA. Just giving my thoughts about how I don't like you guys. So it doesn't have to be "better"
[/quote]

I was really hopeful for something more than "gee I don't really like yous guys" on this momentous occasion. But if you're the best we're going to get then so be it.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1294807243' post='2572726']
I was really hopeful for something more than "gee I don't really like yous guys" on this momentous occasion. But if you're the best we're going to get then so be it.
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you. I was going to post something right here about how making you unhappy makes me happy, but this is getting too boring already.