New Treaty Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1294833945' post='2573078']
I'm disappointed that "NoV/NoR members complain" isn't on the bingo board. Because here I am, shaking my head in disappointment.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We think you ought to get over it already.[/color]

This is an unexpected but very welcome development. TPF is one of the most trustworthy and devoted allies I've ever had the pleasure of being allied with; STA is an alliance I've greatly respected for a very long time... I'm really liking this match up. congrats to two excellent alliances.

White is a damn sexy sphere

This treaty -- and some of the reaction to it -- reminds me of the circumstances surrounding Nordreich's treaty with Valhalla.

Sure, it has a 'hell freezing over' feel to it, but the simple fact is that it makes a great deal of sense. Ignoring for a moment Nordland's previous run-ins with TPF -- which I believe were overcome when NoR defended a TPF protectorate --all I see is two stalwart alliances who will always stand by their friends.

Congratulations.

[quote name='Lemeard' timestamp='1294862743' post='2573326']
Congratulations to both parties! I'm glad to see that people can bury old hatchets and move forward together.
[/quote]

More often than not old hatchets are burried so new ones can be polished. I also fail to see where Sandwich Controversy called Tyga an Order puppet, but that's prolly just my side. Grats to both parties i guess.

You got to love the hegemony fringe leeches. They complain about things being boring while signing treaties with their allies and the allies of their allies to make sure nothing changes. Then when a change in direction comes outside the hegemonic blob they throw a wobbly. Im just surprised they stop suckling on the blob long enough to flap their lips.

Congrats on the new treaty.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1294855570' post='2573226']
The current trend is going to make some strange bedfellows. [b]Valhalla, how it's going?[/b][/quote]

Going good thank you :)

Were just chillin out, eating popcorn and shaking our heads in wonderment ATM... :P

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1294870805' post='2573454']
You got to love the hegemony fringe leeches. They complain about things being boring while signing treaties with their allies and the allies of their allies to make sure nothing changes. Then when a change in direction comes outside the hegemonic blob they throw a wobbly. Im just surprised they stop suckling on the blob long enough to flap their lips.

Congrats on the new treaty.
[/quote]

nvm, mis-read the post. :blush:

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1294871335' post='2573458']
You want to tell us something about the MK-TOP treaty?
[/quote]

Im pretty sure what you are alluding to is the fact that the treaty was made in order to bring global warming to a very cold spot...

yes? :P

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1294873390' post='2573489']Only you could see an STA-TPF treaty as what you described above. And that is ignoring the fact the STA was never part of the "Hegemony". Anyway, I'll add "hegemony fringe leech" to puppet of the Orders. We might need another bingo card, Raga.[/quote]

It could NEVER be that you actually just talked a lot among yourselves and come to terms with each other, as you are neighbors in white in the end anyway.

NOT ACCEPT

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1294873537' post='2573496']
Im pretty sure what you are alluding to is the fact that the treaty was made in order to bring global warming to a very cold spot...

yes? :P
[/quote]
He seems so confident in his words that it just seemed to me that he was talking from first hand experience and imprinting the reasons as to why his alliance signed with TOP onto TPF and STA.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1294873390' post='2573489']
Only you could see an STA-TPF treaty as what you described above. And that is ignoring the fact the STA was never part of the "Hegemony". Anyway, I'll add "hegemony fringe leech" to puppet of the Orders. We might need another bingo card, Raga.
[/quote]

I'm all over it. Stay tuned for updates tonight. :)

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1294874290' post='2573509']
He seems so confident in his words that it just seemed to me that he was talking from first hand experience and imprinting the reasons as to why his alliance signed with TOP onto TPF and STA.
[/quote]

well technically the reasons for all of the above signing their respective treaties ARE the same imo.....each side wants to kill the other and is signing people accordingly.

so in the end everyones reason is the same.

/me shrugs

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1294874734' post='2573516']
well technically the reasons for all of the above signing their respective treaties ARE the same imo.....each side wants to kill the other and is signing people accordingly.

/me shrugs
[/quote]

Good to see your powers of perception have not improved, chefjoe. This treaty has nothing to do with wanting to kill anyone.

/me shrugs
[/quote]

Or maybe two loyal and reliable alliances, who have happened to get along well in the recent months decided to sign a treaty without a motive to kill people :o

/me shrugs
[/quote]
Well, I do not want to sound overly naive but I kind of am not seeing what a lot people apparently see, including you. And that because I am considering STA's history and TPF's post Karma actions. STA never was a power broker and never desired to be, TPF as well after Karma didn't showed any desire for such.

Sometimes, indeed, alliances sign treaties just 'coz they are cool with each other.

Edited by Branimir