An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1286249541' post='2475387'] it completely clicks ideologically with you and your allies culture of chaos which decries order and stability.
[/quote]

Nice to see NPO is still feeding the same lines to its members. "ORDER AND STABILITY IS WHAT WE PROVIDE!"

I guess this means since we no longer hold a treaty I am free to say whatever I like about you guys.

MK you are an exceptional alliance made up of some outstanding players. I wish you all only the best in this new FA direction you as an alliance have decided to take. True friends are those that will be there for you treaty or not and I cant help but be a little jealous of the position you have put yourselves in. I cant think of a better way to find out who your true friends are in this world.

Hails to MK and as always much love for Archon.

Edited by KaitlinK

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1286302320' post='2476075']
Your hostility is unnecessary though :(
[/quote]

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1286302990' post='2476086']
Pretty much this.

All will be apparent in due time and it would be best if our friends take their concerns to a more appropriate forum rather than joust here over how one should feel about our recent actions.
[/quote]

Hey, I like to go into threads with guns blazing, boys. If you want to sit down with me for drinks, we can go shoot at stuff afterward.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286285796' post='2475902']
Yeah, I was talking about VE going independent after GW3 and then getting rolled by its former friends in the Initiative. I thought that was a piece of CN history that everyone knew, even if they weren't around at the time.

And yes, the situation is somewhat different here (MK was the main alliance in C&G and that bloc didn't have the divisions that the Initiative did). MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]
Yeah, nah.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286286475' post='2475909']
We welcome them to try.
[/quote]
Didnt work too well last time did it :P

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1286303333' post='2476091']
I am surprise no one has started a thread on whom MK are going to end up allied with. To soon?
[/quote]
Might be too soon, but you know what will be awkward is when MK does sign that first treaty and MK's old allies are like wait, you signed with them but not us etc.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1286245475' post='2475153']
I approve.
[/quote]

Me too. Although, you didn't really think they'd cut ties with the most fearsome military force in the history of Planet Bob, did you? And we're just about back to full pre-war military preparedness too (truth be told, I'm still looking for my boot - it was last seen embedded in some poor IRONite's backside towards the conclusion of the Karma War).*

[center][img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/richkrack/aloha/wateriron-1.gif[/img][/center]

[size="1"]*If found, please return to the nearest Alohan Embassy.[/size]

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1286314913' post='2476333']
Me too. Although, you didn't really think they'd cut ties with the most fearsome military force in the history of Planet Bob, did you? And we're just about back to full pre-war military preparedness too (truth be told, I'm still looking for my boot - it was last seen embedded in some poor IRONite's backside towards the conclusion of the Karma War).*

[center][img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/richkrack/aloha/wateriron-1.gif[/img][/center]

[size="1"]*If found, please return to the nearest Alohan Embassy.[/size]
[/quote]

I miss being allied to you. :(

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286285796' post='2475902']
And yes, the situation is somewhat different here (MK was the main alliance in C&G and that bloc didn't have the divisions that the Initiative did). MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; [b]it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO[/b] and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]
Then you better be prepared to be surprised. MK is doing something for them selves to get them back on track FA wise in their mind. To the rest of us it is nothing more or less then that. Also, it would take a complete idiot to even consider rolling MK right now, especially if one had the letters NPO in their name. MK may have powerful enemies but they also still have lots of fans who would love the opportunity to sucker punch some of MK's enemies.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1286297912' post='2476010']
It adapted to the prevailing material conditions through the processes of Francoist permanent revolution, Comrade.

Damn kids, screwing with our conditions. <_<
[/quote]

So basically, Karma changed the world and made it impossible for NPO to behave the way it used to. And people claim Karma wasn't a good thing!