An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1286265706' post='2475736']
Interesting to say at least. I hope this works out for you MK. Don't be a stranger.

All hail king of the gypsies, crown prince of the mushreich, supreme ayatollah of mushqueda, hail Bubu :v:
[/quote]

No, that's me D:

I honestly like this move thought i don't get how so many find it risky.

So, you are realigning. Thats cute, although cheesy way of presenting it verbally in the OP as mentioned basically already (but Archon is a sucker for cheesy empty rhetorics,..."no draconian terms",...etc.):
[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1286249413' post='2475379']Hitting the reset button seems like a really [s]cheap[/s] [i]cheesy[/i] way to get out of treaties you don't want anymore....[/quote]
Fighting the "draining force of the web" :laugh:. Archon is such a poet.

Anyway;
[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1286252127' post='2475485']Very Interesting, [i]good luck MK.[/i][/quote]
lol Comrade, are you insane? I wish them all the bad luck this world contains.
I hope this goes really badly for you in the long run MK. Its,...from the heart.

Well, would never have guessed that SF would outlived CnG (not to say CnG is sure to collapse now, but its not the same without MK, is it now?).
Lets see with whom you realign now, although its not that hard to guess I suppose.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1286296061' post='2475980']
So, you are realigning. Thats cute, although cheesy way of presenting it verbally in the OP as mentioned basically already (but Archon is a sucker for cheesy empty rhetorics,..."no draconian terms",...etc.):

Fighting the "draining force of the web" :laugh:. Archon is such a poet.

Anyway;

lol Comrade, are you insane? I wish them all the bad luck this world contains.
I hope this goes really badly for you in the long run MK. Its,...from the heart.

Well, would never have guessed that SF would outlived CnG (not to say CnG is sure to collapse now, but its not the same without MK, is it now?).
Lets see with whom you realign now, although its not that hard to guess I suppose.
[/quote]

We're thinking about aligning with you guys. Cortath will hand you the FA brief. Read up comrade.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1286288742' post='2475926']
So remember to do well in school and eat all your vegetables or those nasty Pacificans will get you too!

Give it a rest, Bob. We aren't sitting here waiting for the moment that one of them gets separated from the pack to step out of the shadows and strike them down, horror villain style. You'll probably want to find a more persuasive line to keep everyone unified these days.
[/quote]

This is deeply disappointing.

Whatever happened to the Pacifica I knew and loved?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1286296794' post='2476001']
This is deeply disappointing.

Whatever happened to the Pacifica I knew and loved?
[/quote]
It adapted to the prevailing material conditions through the processes of Francoist permanent revolution, Comrade.

Damn kids, screwing with our conditions. <_<

[quote name='Matthew The Great' timestamp='1286278282' post='2475807']
Some words of advice:

1. Write a post people can understand

2. Read the thread

there are no "secret" treaties, a bunch of our former allies have promised to protect us from opportunistic attacks
[/quote]
I didnt even consider that someone would attack MK so forgive my misinterpretation. I thought the protection was going the other way, MK protecting their former allies.

edit: yes I do think they are that strong.

Edited by Alterego

I agree on Branimir’s assessments. MK is dumping a lot of baggage. MK is realigning with what MK perceive as their equal or/and respect.

I will be surprise if an alliance like Athens will be in this new bloc with MK. I always viewed Athens as a crutch to MK.

Time to spread your wings Athenians, your momma is letting you fly away to be your own. Make them proud and try to make a mark.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1286298575' post='2476020']
Time to spread your wings Athenians, your momma is letting you fly away to be your own. Make them proud and try to make a mark.
[/quote]

Judging by their responses in mpol's thread, they are pretty angry about being weaned from the teat so abruptly.

[quote name='Stalk' timestamp='1286244184' post='2475033']
...but allies do not equal friends. As Archon said, the treaty web basically forced alliances to become friends whether or not they liked each other, and it would have been because of a mutual ally.
[/quote]
The alliances that should be nervous then are those that held treaties with MK's allies. MK doesn't like some or all of you.

I hope that others follow MK's bold move and don't worry about people saying its unoriginal since MK already did it. Align with your true friends and embrace the risk of a thinner clearer treaty web. It will certainly make things easier for Bobby J :D

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1286298916' post='2476027']
Judging by their responses in mpol's thread, they are pretty angry about being weaned from the teat so abruptly.
[/quote]

Just read through the mpol thread and I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Also, these metaphors are making me :gag:

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1286299811' post='2476036']
Just read through the mpol thread and I'm not sure what you're talking about.
[/quote]
Perhaps I'm reading too much into their posts.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1286299811' post='2476036']
Also, these animal metaphors are making me :gag:
[/quote]
Hey, at least you're not a cat getting stroked against the grain of your fur.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1286299967' post='2476040']
Perhaps I'm reading too much into their posts.

Hey, at least you're not a cat getting stroked against the grain of your fur.
[/quote]

Heh we're just excited to take the trash out I guess.

I'd personally rather be that than have been suckeling on MK's teat... have you seen where those things have been?

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1286301196' post='2476058']
Heh we're just excited to take the trash out I guess.

I'd personally rather be that than have been suckeling on MK's teat... have you seen where those things have been?
[/quote]

Ah, so your tactic is you wait until someone admits they're not 100% positive on something to turn around and prove them right? Outstanding tactic. I'm glad we had this lack of a conversation.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1286301541' post='2476063']
Ah, so your tactic is you wait until someone admits they're not 100% positive on something to turn around and prove them right? Outstanding tactic. I'm glad we had this lack of a conversation.
[/quote]

You're assuming that I'm even talking about MK in regards to the Mpol thread which I'm not. I see now how that would be confusing considering the thread we're posting in now and recent events so I'll give you that. I'm personally one voice of many in Athens who has yet to decide how I feel about MK's recent FA shake-up. That is something I'll determine in the coming weeks and months. Obviously we aren't a hive-mind who all share identical thoughts and opinions so different members will have (you guessed it) different thoughts and opinions.

Your hostility is unnecessary though :(

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1286302320' post='2476075']

Your hostility is unnecessary though :(
[/quote]

Pretty much this.

All will be apparent in due time and it would be best if our friends take their concerns to a more appropriate forum rather than joust here over how one should feel about our recent actions.