An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1286251944' post='2475474']
Nice.

I hope more alliances follow suit and cancel all their treaties. Then the world will stagnate because no one knows who's behind them or their enemy.

And we'll still get to blame it on MK!
[/quote]

Blame [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Moldavi_Doctrine_%28New_Sith_Order%29"]Moldavi[/url]

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1286274269' post='2475781']
If I was in MK I would be laughing my head off at all the sycophancy shown in this thread. It has certainly delivered!
[/quote]
But you are not in MK. You are in WAPA, and this post basically explains why.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286243475' post='2474964']
Selling this post.

Also good luck with this move, and good luck to anyone who tries to work this situation to their advantage ;)
[/quote]

Still that would be pretty funny to see.

GL MK,

I wonder what brought this upon you?

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1286275652' post='2475787']
But you are not in MK. You are in WAPA
[/quote]

Correct.

That's why I started with "If". As it is I have is a sense of mild amusement at the sight of various other non-MKers scrambling to post suckup messages here, trying very hard not to be left behind.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1286277399' post='2475798']
Correct.

That's why I started with "If". As it is I have is a sense of mild amusement at the sight of various other non-MKers scrambling to post suckup messages here, trying very hard not to be left behind.
[/quote]
Do you seriously see nothing but sycophantry in all these expressions of friendship? I'm so sorry, that must be awful.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286256092' post='2475623']
The treaty web is sapping the life blood from the planet? nothing like saying you now have invisible treaties all the same people you just cancelled on & with anyone else you like to fix that.
[/quote]

Some words of advice:

1. Write a post people can understand

2. Read the thread

there are no "secret" treaties, a bunch of our former allies have promised to protect us from opportunistic attacks

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286279311' post='2475820']
I am strongly reminded of a certain announcement just after the close of GW3. (Complete with the statements of undying friendship and 'we have your back' from former allies, no less.) May your treatyless path work out better than that one did.
[/quote]
Bob, can you be specific. Some of us are youngins and were not here in the ancient times.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286279540' post='2475822']
Was there a trigger event that made this move pick up steam?
[/quote]
The glorious Mushreich faction has risen to its destined position in the ruling class of the Kingdom.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286279701' post='2475824']
Bob, can you be specific. Some of us are youngins and were not here in the ancient times.
[/quote]
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=63638

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286279311' post='2475820']
I am strongly reminded of a certain announcement just after the close of GW3. (Complete with the statements of undying friendship and 'we have your back' from former allies, no less.) May your treatyless path work out better than that one did.
[/quote]
You must admit, the power structure here is different. VE was not a superpower of MK's caliber when it went totally independent.

Reading Umbrellas posts in the thread I hardly believe MK will stay "treatyless" for a long time.

The "we can be friends without treaties" argumentation might be valid, but then again, there is hardly a reason to cancel all treaties with your "friends" (and keep them as friends without any disadvantages in the relationship) unless your sole intention is to create worthless e-paper on these boards.

In the end, if what Umbrella suggests is true, MK will have old friends 2nd class, and new friends first class. Congrats ODN :P You again pulled the loser card.

I simply dont understand why 'GL with your treaty-less path' keeps popping up..when its clearly mentioned in the OP that MK aren't going paperless -.-

They are for the time being without most of there treaties as they go on with the reset.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1286253077' post='2475526']
Also, to everyone claiming they knew about this well in advance: [IMG]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad52/Banksycn/emote/emot-thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

Keep on talking out of your ass.
[/quote]
I knew about it about 12 hours in advance. I figured the announcement would have come about 24 hours after it did.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1286253747' post='2475547']
I thought you were better than comments like that one.

In any case, ridding the world of the tangible in no way destroys the intangible, and the latter is what matters.
[/quote]
Well, I thought you were better than fake righteous indignation comments than this one, but you've done it to me a couple times now, so I guess we were both wrong. Of the two of us I am the only one who hasn't committed mutiny, therefore my word is the one we'll be trusting.