An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1286249804' post='2475402']
I approach things in an objective manner in relation to the material conditions of the world we inhabit. Obviously as shroomer you won't publicly agree with such points of view that reveal the true intents of MK's foreign policy.
[/quote]

You can stop acting like you are some enlightened individual that has any idea what MK is up to. You, as one that decries "[MK's and MK's allies'] culture of chaos which decries order and stability" (and as one that in general is blindly Pacifican and Francoist), are far from objective.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1286243900' post='2475011']
I'd have never pictured the, "Anything for our friends" alliance dumping all of theirs.
[/quote]
You caught us. We didn't like any of those suckers anyway. NATO treaty, here we come!

[quote name='Some-Guy' timestamp='1286244413' post='2475052']
I'ma going to love that bloc, purely for the priceless innuendo.
[/quote]
Holy crap. How have I not noticed this?

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1286245006' post='2475099']
I blame ODN.

:colbert:
[/quote]
Blaming Joracy is always a good start.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1286246341' post='2475218']
Nah, they just want to be able to rethink their foreign policy with minimal offence to anyone. There's no conspiracy behind it, although I'm sure MK would love it if they were attacked by say, NPO.
[/quote]
Actually, we would absolutely hate being attacked by NPO. We would be outnumbered and totally powerless without any friends to defend us.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' timestamp='1286248822' post='2475348']
So if all of MK's ex-allies get rolled in a month will MK be opportunistic cowards?
[/quote]
Absolutely.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1286255001' post='2475588']
Roll MK.
[/quote]
Yes please!

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1286268579' post='2475752']
Awww leaving CnG without a master? What will the puppies do I wonder?
[/quote]
Whatever the [i]signatories[/i] do I'm sure they won't get their alliances rolled over some truly ridiculous and unnecessary circumstances. Can you say the same?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1286252612' post='2475506']
Make sure GOONS adds you to their Do Not Raid list.
[/quote]
This treatyless MK has shrunk in size to less than 15 members? Unless they have they're not raidable to begin with. ;)

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1286283325' post='2475867']
This entire thing was just a clever ploy to drop [s]ODN [/s] NpO without hurting their precious feelings. Farewell guys! :(
[/quote]
I was thinking more along that...

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286279701' post='2475824']
Bob, can you be specific. Some of us are youngins and were not here in the ancient times.
[/quote]
Yeah, I was talking about VE going independent after GW3 and then getting rolled by its former friends in the Initiative. I thought that was a piece of CN history that everyone knew, even if they weren't around at the time.

And yes, the situation is somewhat different here (MK was the main alliance in C&G and that bloc didn't have the divisions that the Initiative did). MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286285796' post='2475902']
MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]
We welcome them to try.

Yeah, I was talking about VE going independent after GW3 and then getting rolled by its former friends in the Initiative. I thought that was a piece of CN history that everyone knew, even if they weren't around at the time.

And yes, the situation is somewhat different here (MK was the main alliance in C&G and that bloc didn't have the divisions that the Initiative did). MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]Don't post this kind of thing on the public boards! MK are NOT prepared for an attack by an alliance as strong as NPO, we're sort of relying on you and other prominent CN scholars not putting ideas in their heads.

MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]
So remember to do well in school and eat all your vegetables or those nasty Pacificans will get you too!

Give it a rest, Bob. We aren't sitting here waiting for the moment that one of them gets separated from the pack to step out of the shadows and strike them down, horror villain style. You'll probably want to find a more persuasive line to keep everyone unified these days.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1286284600' post='2475890']You caught us. We didn't like any of those suckers anyway. NATO treaty, here we come![/quote]

Actually we wanted to apply to CnG now that you're gone :P
More seriously, congrats for this interesting move. I'm sure you guys know what you're doing, so good luck :)

[quote name='Ramirus Maximus' timestamp='1286266032' post='2475739']
“Everything changes, nothing remains without change.”
- Gautama Siddharta

[img]http://images.memegenerator.net/Philosoraptor/ImageMacro/2927197/Do-the-Gr%C3%A4mlins-travel-through-time.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Hahahaha... I love it Ramirus. :unsure:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1286288742' post='2475926']
So remember to do well in school and eat all your vegetables or those nasty Pacificans will get you too!

Give it a rest, Bob. We aren't sitting here waiting for the moment that one of them gets separated from the pack to step out of the shadows and strike them down, horror villain style. You'll probably want to find a more persuasive line to keep everyone unified these days.
[/quote]

Have you agree with you. This topic has nothing to do with the NPO, it has to do with MK deciding they needed (for whatever reason) a change of treaties. I don't know why people insist on bringing us up.

MK: This is an interesting move. If it's for the reasons I think and have heard, it's VERY interesting. But, I'm probably wrong on the reasons.

Archon: Enjoy your LoA.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286279540' post='2475822']
This is like a major press conference so..,

When exactly was it that this move began to be tossed around in MK private IRC channels and forums? Was there a trigger event that made this move pick up steam?
[/quote]
Only our High Lords and Royalty knew about it until Friday morning at which point all of MK gov knew. Our membership was then notified on Saturday afternoon. The High Lords and Royalty had been discussing it for quite some time prior to October 1 (Friday), and the timing with Pandoras Box was completely coincidental if that's what you were getting at. I could add the times the announcements were made to the whole gov and to our membership but [b]xeh[/b].

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286285796' post='2475902']MK still has powerful enemies though, and they cut themselves off from MDP support; it wouldn't surprise me if the powerful figures in NPO and what was the Polar coalition in Bipolar were at least running through plans to roll MK to see if they're practical right now.
[/quote]
I doubt the "powerful figures" are [i]that[/i] dumb. I'm sure you know as well as I that if that were to happen there's no way they'd be taking MK alone. Really their only advantage I can see in this situation is the lack of a treaty with Polar...