Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be back Azaghul, we all come back. Good luck in RL. Take a huge chunk out of panfilo. What a waste of space that guy is. We need to start a movement to make Panfilo's nation a nuke rogue magnet like Moo, Dilber and Sponges were back in the day.

Never agreed with your IC stands. And even on your way out, it deteriorates further,...attacking a demilitarized nation-- brave, kudos dwarf warrior,..weak :rolleyes:

OOC speaking get your stuff in order and get your $@! back here. :P

GL

Edited by Branimir

Congratulations my good man, I'm happy you have something worth dedicating yourself completely to outside of this little browser based world of ours.

I was always proud of MK and its government post NoCB war, and truly see that as a golden age in what the quality of the people in charge was concerned. I'm honored to have been a part of that government alongside people like you, and even though we didn't interact that often, I've always seen you as one of the main reasons for our rising from the ashes.

I hope you never come back, and I hope one day I'll have something that will make detaching myself completely from this place worth it as well.

Good luck.

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I love hypocrites and cowards :lol1:

In all honesty, this reply shows about as little an understanding of a circumstance, as is possible in this world.

On topic...

o/ Azaghul.... you my good man, will be missed.

You will be back Azaghul, we all come back. Good luck in RL.

I'd just like to reiterate this. Of course RL is more important, and going nuke rogue to kick your $@! out of the game is great out (I would know ;)) but you'll be back eventually. You've been a great pal, someone I always looked up to in MK and was privileged enough to have worked with you in gov for the past few months before you faded away.

I think we can all agree you nuking panfilo is a great decision that has been a long time coming.

Azaghul we didn't really see eye to eye but I honestly did believe you were an asset to the CN community as a whole. I am sad to see you go and am hopeful that you'll come back.

Until then, good luck with your life. I hope you find what you're looking for and come back when you're ready. :)

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I love hypocrites and cowards

panfilo abandoned Athens because of the potential loss of infra and left when he said in a thread, "I not agree this war." Where he then left to go to Ragnarok while Athens got rolled, I'd know, I was there.

Then again I'm sure panfilo will make a good fit in TOP. You guys do share something in common in that regard.

:osnap: :crackle: :pop:

Edited by The AUT

Without you, MK would not be what it is today. Hell, MK might not *be* at all. Your financial and economic genius helped take a shattered and broke alliance and raise it into one of the modern world powers. The bank you built remains one of the most efficient and potent in the history of the game. Long after your nation has passed, your mark will remain on CN, and you will be honored in MK's halls.

All that said, I do think it's a low blow to hit an NPO nation given that they're still under terms and all.

Also, Full Disclosure: I knew Azaghul would be quitting and going rogue, but I had zero idea who he'd be hitting. In case anyone thinks it's a nefarious MK plot to hit a decommissioned NPO nation, a nation belonging to an ally's ally, and another nation belonging to an ally's ally (no matter how deserved it may or may not be).