Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

You aren't the one to talk, really. Your former vice-President (you know the one that rogued us!) only had 340mil at 17k infra. And he was even the one going on the offensive, did he had a deathwish?

While I love making fun of Invicta as much as the next guy, if not more so, I really think all alliances have "that guy" who seems to think that a warchest is the name for whatever you have left over when you finish buying infra and wonders.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love making fun of Invicta as much as the next guy, if not more so, I really think all alliances have "that guy" who seems to think that a warchest is the name for whatever you have left over when you finish buying infra and wonders.

True, but it is pretty asinine to mock someone when your own vice-president has a crappy warchest himself.

How did I miss this? This thread was a really fun read, but it is a shame to see you go, Azaghul. You're one of the last faces I still recognize from back in GPA who still post regularly on the OWF. Although we haven't talked personally in well over a year, you were an intelligent poster, and will be missed. Good luck in real life.

You aren't the one to talk, really. Your former vice-President (you know the one that rogued us!) only had 340mil at 17k infra. And he was even the one going on the offensive, did he had a deathwish?

Well, people who go rogue tend to have IC death wishes :/

It's sort of the point.