Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

Somehow, I imagine they do. I don't think it'd be fair to take panfilo as representative of TOP as a whole.
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 324

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 252

Yea, I think most of TOP are smart enough to have more bombers.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see you go Azaghul. :( I think I won some money off your duel with Kurushio.

I suppose since MK is legally barred from routing that money to us and is not culpable for your actions, we'll have to use up some of our slots to clean up your mess.

IC: Why exactly are you sending money to him? Even if he has no warchest at all he should be fine, especially since he has Radiation Cleanup. It's not like being nuked instantly bill locks you.

Edited by Lord Brendan

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Azaghul. You lost 42467 soldiers, 5633 defending tanks, 13 cruise missiles, 330.034 miles of land, 110.011 technology, 330.034 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/b]

this is good stuff

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Azaghul. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 38660 soldiers, 5311 defending tanks, 32 cruise missiles, 368.686 miles of land, 122.895 technology, 368.686 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

exellent work

Edited by agnews

IC: Why exactly are you sending money to him? Even if he has no warchest at all he should be fine, especially since he has Radiation Cleanup.

I didn't nuke him, his losses are from the initial quad attack. I'm guessing he does not have the money to pay bills until he gets out of regular anarchy.

The 19K infra guy (with no SDI) has no warchest either, so he's gonna be pretty f****ed. He has far less of an excuse not to have a warchest, twice the infra level and his alliance is not under surrender terms.

Sad to see you go Azaghul. :( I think I won some money off your duel with Kurushio.

IC: Why exactly are you sending money to him? Even if he has no warchest at all he should be fine, especially since he has Radiation Cleanup. It's not like being nuked instantly bill locks you.

Well, back in the good ol' days, when someone hit you for no good reason, your comrades sent you money. It's an old tradition like hitting the Pacifican Emperor (or in this case, some Pacifican) when you leave the game.

EDIT: Grammer

Edited by Sir Paul

IC: You put Sir Glen into anarchy, a decommissioned nation paying reparations to your allies, and did the following damage:

657.972 Land

56.644 Tech

417.5 Infrastructure

You must be very proud.

And, of course, the reparations you received (courtesy of NPO nations) will be going to MKers through the largess of your aid slots.

I suppose since MK is legally barred from routing that money to us and is not culpable for your actions, we'll have to use up some of our slots to clean up your mess.

I will cherish that you recognized what a monster you are before you left us.

Finally, I will give credit where credit is due: I thank Athens for abiding their terms and hope they grind this asshat into the ground.

/Spits

OOC: So long. Good luck IRL.

i love it how you guys call him a monster when before we used to see your members pouting around sprouting "Bring it" or "do something about it"

but on that note

you sir do have a point

hitting NPO when they are down like this is a incredibly dishonest move and i disprove

back to the war

need more successful nuke attacks please

i love it how you guys call him a monster when before we used to see your members pouting around sprouting "Bring it" or "do something about it"

but on that note

you sir do have a point

hitting NPO when they are down like this is a incredibly dishonest move and i disprove

back to the war

need more successful nuke attacks please

I find all tech raiding to be reprehensible, and am proud my alliance has banned the practice since its founding, unlike a certain nuclear rogue.

Tech raiding as an institution isn't really defensible from a moral perspective. That's not to say that I don't do it, I acknowledge my own moral "failing" there...

I also remember when anyone would go rogue would find themselves under attack from the first three nations to find out about it with their aid slots full of cash to kill the rogue.

As for monsters... a while back something inside of me gave away and when I look at the mirror, I know that there is no soul to be seen in the eyes that look back at me. I know monsters, sir, and this nuclear rogue can be called nothing but that.

I also remember when anyone would go rogue would find themselves under attack from the first three nations to find out about it with their aid slots full of cash to kill the rogue.

Yes, because thats so relevant now. For nations of a level to actually fight and do damage to azaghul, most are engaged in tech deals and only have a few slots open, so really, at two slots, thats six million, or even given the maximum 18 million across 6 slots, how much is that extra 18 million actually going to help against a rogue with a few billion dollars worth of a warchest?

Come on now Paul, you're better than that.

That being said, I do disapprove of going rogue on NPO, especially Sir Glen :wub:, while they are still under terms.

But hey, It's Aza's nation, not mine, and belittling him for it now ain't really going to change much ;)

Azaghul,

Thanks for the wake up call. If I can manage to pull my nation from the ashes I will definitely put a more emphasis on national security. Starting with the SDI.

I've been playing this game for three years now. Never really thought someone would nuke me just for the hell of it. Guess thats what you get for being to trusting.

Best of luck in the future.

PS. If you would be so kind. Please lay off the attacks. Points been taken.

Azaghul,

Thanks for the wake up call. If I can manage to pull my nation from the ashes I will definitely put a more emphasis on national security. Starting with the SDI.

I've been playing this game for three years now. Never really thought someone would nuke me just for the hell of it. Guess thats what you get for being to trusting.

Best of luck in the future.

PS. If you would be so kind. Please lay off the attacks. Points been taken.

You even got him to make a forum account. ^_^

As for monsters... a while back something inside of me gave away and when I look at the mirror, I know that there is no soul to be seen in the eyes that look back at me. I know monsters, sir, and this nuclear rogue can be called nothing but that.

Azaghul, heem so short when he looks up in deh mirror his nostrils look like caves

Well, back in the good ol' days, when someone hit you for no good reason, your comrades sent you money. It's an old tradition like hitting the Pacifican Emperor (or in this case, some Pacifican) when you leave the game.

EDIT: Grammer

Y'all just keep on going with your military and economic traditions. B)

I find all tech raiding to be reprehensible, and am proud my alliance has banned the practice since its founding, unlike a certain nuclear rogue.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

To be honest Paul, IC morality has nothing to do with rogue-quitting. I play a moralist but when I get bored with CN I'll probably want some wars with people I dislike to eke the last ounce of fun out of the game, too. It's an occupational hazard (I've been rogued on before) and there isn't an IC response to it, just take the damage and move on. Azaghul is effectively outside the IC world already.

The guy's bills are probably about 7M a day (with LCs)*. 3M is a waste of a slot to be honest.

*now that I mention it, the guy is 11 days inactive and has no Labor Camps. What the hell kind of guides do you have over there? :P

Edited by Lord Brendan