Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I love hypocrites and cowards :lol1:

Hey just thought you might want to read something.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NoCB_War

Sad to see you go, I always respected you.

I want to know why everyone hates on Panfilo so much? He left one alliance before a war, true. He made a mistake a year ago, and now everyone from Athens like to troll him. If you hate him so much, he has more than one war slot.

I personally would trust Panfilo with my nation, and if he runs from the next war I'll eat my hate.

An alliance he failed to mention on his application to TOP. Funny that.

He also got several of his friends to go with him, and was government IIRC. There really is no excuse, and he never tried to atone for it. Now he will, at least as much as I can make happen.

I'll re-iterate that this is not against TOP, I like y'all and have enjoyed my interactions with y'all.

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I started typing something bitter and witty, but decided I'll just laugh at you and say you have no idea what you're talking about.

TOP are mostly all right dudes, but you have an infestation of former Athens people who ran the night before a war we knew we would lose started. They might not all still be there, but Panfilo is/was the ringleader. We always follow treaties, but you don't seem to know about your members' personal histories.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you just abused that right.

Take my dunce cap.

Hey just thought you might want to read something.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NoCB_War

Just thought you might want to read something

Athens saying they did nothing wrong, tell people to do something about it

8 hours later, Athens value infra more than convictions, run from a war they may lose

And you have the audacity to call anyone else a coward?

I wouldn't call that running, but rather righting a wrong. Maybe I am wrong..

Can I borrow your dunce hat?

Edit: Bolding mine.

Edited by HonkyLove

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you just abused that right.

Take my dunce cap.

No one can take that from you Joe.

That being said, this is Azaghul's thread, a goodbye thread, and I'd ask that we keep it as such and not deteriorate into senseless arguments about the past. See this for what it is, a comrade and contributor in CN that is generally pretty well liked saying goodbye and departing from the game in the most fun way possible (in my opinion). Although I do not necessarily agree with him going rogue on TOP, I will hope that Panfilo takes this time to enjoy a round of war for what it is and get some casualties (and if he can some land/tech) off of Azaghul.

No one can take that from you Joe.

That being said, this is Azaghul's thread, a goodbye thread, and I'd ask that we keep it as such and not deteriorate into senseless arguments about the past. See this for what it is, a comrade and contributor in CN that is generally pretty well liked saying goodbye and departing from the game in the most fun way possible (in my opinion). Although I do not necessarily agree with him going rogue on TOP, I will hope that Panfilo takes this time to enjoy a round of war for what it is and get some casualties (and if he can some land/tech) off of Azaghul.

You have always been one of my favorite players, I'll miss playing with you. :wub:

And I agree, I'd rather this not get into the standard circular arguments.

....especially when they are not allowed to buy a nukes. A classy move indeed. </sarcasm>

That's not really an issue as there are 5 other people that can nuke me. ;)

Ok guy, see you in 6 months :P

MK has instructions to attack me if I come back. :P