Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I love hypocrites and cowards :lol1:

I find it funny you don't realize how you are parodying yourself.

EDIT: Almost forgot, good luck in RL.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

Usually my response to these threads is, well, usually I cant be bothered to post in these threads actually. Meh.

But Azaghul, old friend, you will be missed.

If staying away is what is best for you then stay away. But if and when coming back works better, I'll hope to see you then.

btw Rsoxbronco 1 I am waiting for you, I mean when you wanna know if I leave my wars

I'm pretty surprised you got in TOP by the looks of your posts tbh.

Anyway best of luck mr. Scrooge :P You'll definitely be missed. Take care and don't be a stranger on our forums :)

Aside from being one of my favorite posters here, and one of CN's most successful and competent economic minds, I always enjoyed our conversations and in particular your ability - rare in these parts - to back up your arguments and positions with (usually :P ) rational thoughts , logic, and whenever the need arose, mathematical evidence. You were a stalwart of your alliance and you will be much missed by those of us who had the chance to interact with you. So farewell and enjoy your final wars, you've more than earned your parting fun.

This sucks, you were a awesome reason to love MK.

Ive enjoyed your middle of the road analysis through most of the ups and downs of the last 500 days (since I have been here). Quality player in every aspect, to bad I didnt take the opportunity to get to know you better.

Have fun out there, next time I am in Texas and i am at a store and they ask me "y'all want a sack?" because of you I'll know they mean do I want a bag.

Cheers!