Quitting CN, going out with a bang

Azaghul

Cybernations has become too much of a waste of time in my life, and I've really needed to quit for a while, and now I'm doing it.

I was gonna join CoUNT, but they took all the good targets, so I'm doing my own thing instead.

Reasons for my targets:

Sir Glen of NPO: I don't really hate NPO any more, but how can you go nuke rogue without going rogue on NPO?

Vanguard the Great: 16.5K infra and no SDI? How could I not oblige? Legion and Invicta shouldn't get all the fun on purple, so I had to give UPN their fair share.

Panfilo: You're the only one I really, really want to burn. You're a coward, plain and simple, with how you abandoned Athens during the noCB war and took your friends with you. In other words I NOT AGREE WITH COWARDS LIKE YOU EXISTING. This is nothing against TOP, I like TOP overall unlike some of my former alliance mates. I consider this to be doing a service to TOP by eliminating some garbage from their ranks and NS that they can't count on, especially someone who neglects to mention an alliance they abandoned in their application. I look forward to feeding you some of the nukes that you should have eaten fighting for your alliance mates in the noCB war. Karma at it's best.

Some shoutouts and comments. I may edit to add individuals and additions later:

To MK: the best alliance in CN, bar none. My biggest regret about this is leaving your ranks.

To C&G: Athens, Vanguard, Greenland Republic, Federation of Buccaneers, =LOST=: Y'all are awesome. The most fun part of the last year has been watching C&G grow from MK being the sole real power to C&G being a collection of many powers.

To NPO: I've never liked you IC, but OOC I respect you actually trying to be something and being a fun rival. You took it too far when you were in power, stagnating the game allying everyone and using OOC things like EZI. Play like Moldavi played.

To Gremlins, current and former: My favorite non-C&G ally of MK, I hope y'all can restore yourselves to what you used to be.

To admin and the mods: What you do isn't easy, and you don't get enough credit a lot. CN is the best browser game I know of. However there's a lot you could do better: more common sense on rule enforcement (warning people for saying the word "trolling" is stupid), and the suggestion box is almost worthless because it is almost completely ignored, even when there are great suggestions.. There are many parts of the game that could use fixing that are ignored in favor of unwanted and unneeded additions.

To anyone like me who lets CN interfere with handling your RL issues: quit. Go rogue. Delete. RL>CN

Also sanctioning me is pointless. I plan on sending money/tech to MK as I can, to repay for Karma war reps I received and won't have put to use for MK. That aid which will decrease the damage that I do, and all my trades are gonna be secret anyway.

Battle reports and other info will be posted in this thread.

Edited by Azaghul

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best economics guy I've ever played with and one of the best friends I've made in this game. Im sorry I was inactive for the last few months so I missed out on a good amount of the tom foolery but just know Im gonna miss you. You are a C&G old timer, one of the last left in the bloc, and losing that already hurts enough. Losing a friend even more. God speed Aza, its a big, scary world out there.

Sad to see you go, I always respected you.

I want to know why everyone hates on Panfilo so much? He left one alliance before a war, true. He made a mistake a year ago, and now everyone from Athens like to troll him. If you hate him so much, he has more than one war slot.

I personally would trust Panfilo with my nation, and if he runs from the next war I'll eat my hate.

I'm sorry to see you are leaving the game, but as you said RL>CN.

Thank you for all of the financial help, we wouldn't have an banking system without you.

Give Panfilo the nukes he missed out on in the noCB war. There isn't anyone who deserves it more.

Sad to see you go, I always respected you.

I want to know why everyone hates on Panfilo so much? He left one alliance before a war, true. He made a mistake a year ago, and now everyone from Athens like to troll him. If you hate him so much, he has more than one war slot.

I personally would trust Panfilo with my nation, and if he runs from the next war I'll eat my hate.

We've followed him from the moment he made that post that has approached meme status within C&G. And if I were you I'd trust him with my nation too. You can pretty much guarantee it won't be contaminated by any war related activities in your absence.

We've followed him from the moment he made that post that has approached meme status within C&G. And if I were you I'd trust him with my nation too. You can pretty much guarantee it won't be contaminated by any war related activities in your absence.

I find it funny that Athens actually has the balls to call someone a coward. It's shocking coming from the alliance that values infra more than conviction.

Didn't you back down because you didn't want to fight a war even though you thought you were in the right oh, a week ago?

I love hypocrites and cowards :lol1: