A Message of Love from Polaris

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I was voted Worst Poster Ever in 2011 but that was before Junka brought some true innovations to the discipline.

You also improved since then. I don't remember your actual posts but I do remember the... not entirely favourable impression they used to leave on me.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

While we're all roaming the graveyard with these shovels, let's find where GGA are buried too. 

Careful.

Although not exclusively, the GGA was largely Bilrow and, unfortunately, he's been buried (or equivalent) in the literal sense.

R.I.P.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, Smitty256 said:

Salty much? Polar doesn't want to be with you guys anymore... get over it and move on.

We are over it... under it ... and laughing at the water wash the sponge has cast over the don't know who we freinds with persona of being in bi polar

9 minutes ago, brucemania said:

We are over it... under it ... and laughing at the water wash the sponge has cast over the don't know who we freinds with persona of being in bi polar

See, it just doesn't seem like you guys are, no matter how many times you guys say it out loud. 

14 minutes ago, brucemania said:

I do not think you all are anything about anything.  You just exist.  You are just sort of a meat shield at this point while others do things.  It is kind of sad, maybe you can get Ivan to take back over and breath some life back into you all.  Because at this point you might as well be Clawa.  

10 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not think you all are anything about anything.  You just exist.  You are just sort of a meat shield at this point while others do things.  It is kind of sad, maybe you can get Ivan to take back over and breath some life back into you all.  Because at this point you might as well be Clawa.  

Lol ... maybe that is a problem you are having now ..... you had no direction to follow so you needed to go back in the past to bring back ..... oh never mind ..... they say if u keep doing the same things (like bringing in the past) over and over expe ring a different result but things,remain the same that is a,definition and insanity. Thinking ur britches are bigger than u think like always u will get burned agian. Good luck 

37 minutes ago, brucemania said:

We are over it... under it ... and laughing at the water wash the sponge has cast over the don't know who we freinds [sic] with persona of being in bi polar

Our current Emperor has, in one fell swoop, removed distractions and obligations from the outside that are neither in our interest nor comport with our values. I have every confidence that we will be more focused with a simpler, more coherent foreign policy thenceforward.

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

Careful.

Although not exclusively, the GGA was largely Bilrow and, unfortunately, he's been buried (or equivalent) in the literal sense.

R.I.P.

Oh man sorry, that completely went over my head there. I was more thinking of the other members and I associated him with NPO in the end. No disrespect intended there at all :( 

16 minutes ago, Morgaine said:

Our current Emperor has, in one fell swoop, removed distractions and obligations from the outside that are neither in our interest nor comport with our values. I have every confidence that we will be more focused with a simpler, more coherent foreign policy

Hmmm were have we heard that before from ... hint look in the mirror at ur past 

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

I think we all might as well be Clawa

2 hours ago, brucemania said:

Lol ... maybe that is a problem you are having now ..... you had no direction to follow so you needed to go back in the past to bring back ..... oh never mind ..... they say if u keep doing the same things (like bringing in the past) over and over expe ring a different result but things,remain the same that is a,definition and insanity. Thinking ur britches are bigger than u think like always u will get burned agian. Good luck 

I would rather do something than nothing.  Sitting around and watching NPO rot away with no control of its own destiny is pathetic.  You have had that carcass IRON rotting on your doorstep for a decade as you roll along while Doom runs the show.   Does anybody even know who the Emperor of the NPO is?  I assume you still have one?  Who would have thought in the final days Pacifica would be a non-factor.   

9 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I would rather do something than nothing.  Sitting around and watching NPO rot away with no control of its own destiny is pathetic.  You have had that carcass IRON rotting on your doorstep for a decade as you roll along while Doom runs the show.   Does anybody even know who the Emperor of the NPO is?  I assume you still have one?  Who would have thought in the final days Pacifica would be a non-factor.   

Pacifica's Emperor only posts on this forum to declare war on NG

5 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

Nice work if you can get it.

I mean..  NG's side of the war seem to be performing quite well this war all things considered.

Just shows how useless being upper tier when you are allied to all the upper tiers!

Well, of course you can't say NpO doesn't do anything. I mean, cancelling the treaties with NG/Legion/FTW, entering in war against them, then declaring White Peace, reinstalling the treaties, cancelling on the other allies you have, and all this in 6 months... indeed it is something. I also have to admit that it is an interesting foreign policy to look at treaties as something you can switch on and off at your pleasure. Of course, in extremis it could happen that at the end people don't trust that much any more in treaties with Polaris...

20 hours ago, Stewie said:

I mean..  NG's side of the war seem to be performing quite well this war all things considered.

Just shows how useless being upper tier when you are allied to all the upper tiers!

They're not completely useless; they can get Jerel to declare on them in order to try and get down to our NS range. Wait, no, they took 450k NS off a guy and he's still pretty much out of range. Guess all their big nations are useless.

On 9/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

Imagine being the guy who was ordered to send free tech to Ice for years and years just to watch him burn it all for literally no reason against Jerel.

The econ minister in me is both laughing and crying uncontrollably, tossing away tens of billions(or more if we are looking at the macro of the scenario) because your FA strategy had no next step beyond "ally everything with an upper tier".