Opening the Seven Seals

6cOGWUr.png

The Apocalyptic Accords

"For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?" - The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) 6:13

Preamble:
"And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures, as it were the voice of thunder, saying: Come, and see."

Doombird Doomcave and the New Pacific Order, hereafter referred to as 'the signatories,' agree to come together in the spirit of cooperation, respect, and mutual friendship that has been slowly developing over the years and has finally culminated in the signing of this document.

Article I: Sovereignty
"And I saw: and behold a white horse, and he that sat on him had a bow, and there was a crown given him, and he went forth conquering that he might conquer."

Both of the signatories, and their respective Alliance member nations, recognize the Sovereignty and Political Independence of the other and agree to treat one another in a friendly, respectful way. The signatories also agree to deal with all situations that may arise between them with productive, diplomatic solutions.

Article II: Intelligence
"And there went out another horse that was red: and to him that sat thereon, it was given that he should take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another, and a great sword was given to him."

The signatories recognize the world is a hostile place and agree to open communications amongst their government and their members, and to share any information that may come into their possession which represents a threat to the interests of the other party.

Article III: Defense and Aid
"And behold a black horse, and he that sat on him had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying: Two pounds of wheat for a penny, and thrice two pounds of barley for a penny, and see thou hurt not the wine and the oil."

In the event that one signatory is attacked; the other is encouraged, but not obligated, to come to their defense: be it through military or foreign intervention.

Article IV: Aggression
"And behold a pale horse, and he that sat upon him, his name was Death, and hell followed him. And power was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to kill with sword, with famine, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Both of the signatories are Military Alliances. When one of them goes to war, the other may be asked, but is not obligated, to participate.

Article V: Cancellation
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord (holy and true) dost thou not judge and revenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

Should either of the signatories opt to cancel this treaty, they must inform the government of the other signatory seventy-two (72) hours in advance.

Signed,

For the New Pacific Order:

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Emperor Ice, DeathAdder, SynysterGates, and Tebeat,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

For Doombird Doomcave:

Steeldor, God EmperorBird II
Javier360, Huitzilopochtli's GoldenBird
Dagny Taggart, BearMountain BraveBird

Edited by Lord of Darkness
typo

I am happy to see this, it took years but now at least you finally agreed to something higher than an NAP, rather than sharing all the same allies and kinda looking across the room at one another.

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I am happy to see this, it took years but now at least you finally agreed to something higher than an NAP, rather than sharing all the same allies and kinda looking across the room at one another.

I actually have to agree.

7 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Wait, DBDC and NPO didn't already have a treaty together? 

I just kind of assumed that NPO and DBDC were already allied to each other. Pardon my ignorance.

They have shared their entire political sphere beyond a link between each other for about 6-7 years now.

10 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Wait, DBDC and NPO didn't already have a treaty together? 

I just kind of assumed that NPO and DBDC were already allied to each other. Pardon my ignorance.

Honestly this is where I was too, apparently they only had a NAP before.