Opening the Seven Seals

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see. 

It took long enough!  :P

And yes, DBDC was not going to start any raids against NPO this entire time.  It would not be profitable.  On the other hand, this treaty goes both ways with a NAP plus optional defense/aggression so it's some reassurance for DBDC as well.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Great to see. 

It took long enough!  :P

And yes, DBDC was not going to start any raids against NPO this entire time.  It would not be profitable.  On the other hand, this treaty goes both ways with a NAP plus optional defense/aggression so it's some reassurance for DBDC as well.

Ah yes, we had all forgotten what an odoap was and why people signed them. Thank you for grave digging the thread 2 weeks later to tell us all WC! 

21 hours ago, dane0 said:

Ah yes, we had all forgotten what an odoap was and why people signed them. Thank you for grave digging the thread 2 weeks later to tell us all WC! 

She admitted that Pacifica didn't need it, while the DBDC...

It's not entirely superfluous, although I can't imagine any reason... I'd talk of... for it. It's a bit weird, yes. But not a standard kind of weird.

20 hours ago, jerdge said:

She admitted that Pacifica didn't need it, while the DBDC...

It's not entirely superfluous, although I can't imagine any reason... I'd talk of... for it. It's a bit weird, yes. But not a standard kind of weird.

Jerdge, you're over-explanation is spoiling dane0's funny. Do it again we'll have no choice but to turn GPA into the Grey Council.

Also, join Non Grata. You know you want to.

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Jerdge, you're over-explanation is spoiling dane0's funny. Do it again we'll have no choice but to turn GPA into the Grey Council.

Also, join Non Grata. You know you want to.

By now the GPA is above and beyond everything, it's metaphysics, inescapable material. As such it can't be turned into the Grey Council and, at the same time, it's already the Grey Council.

NG is the aggressive neutral in my book, but the concept of joining implies the one of moving, which is intrinsically waaaaay too much effort for this old fool.

I would anyway accept the title of honorary member, at the condition that I am not expected to do anything (not even remember about it).

On 6/19/2021 at 5:12 AM, jerdge said:

By now the GPA is above and beyond everything, it's metaphysics, inescapable material. As such it can't be turned into the Grey Council and, at the same time, it's already the Grey Council.

NG is the aggressive neutral in my book, but the concept of joining implies the one of moving, which is intrinsically waaaaay too much effort for this old fool.

I would anyway accept the title of honorary member, at the condition that I am not expected to do anything (not even remember about it).

I like this post, which reflects my view with the exception that it needs to reference myself and OBR.

<checks if NG has made Van Hoo an honorary member yet> 

14 hours ago, W_A_R said:

I like this post, which reflects my view with the exception that it needs to reference myself and OBR.

Van Hoo is not an honorary member. He is a regular NG member who just currently resides at a different address. 

23 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Van Hoo is not an honorary member. He is a regular NG member who just currently resides at a different address. 

I've already told Hoo that I will nuke him until he joins, if he ever gets down here. Actually, he's in range. 👀

Peace mode

Edited by Duderonomy
:suffer:

On 6/21/2021 at 6:37 AM, W_A_R said:

I never accepted his resignation, so he's still in NG. Prisoner for lyfe.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:37 AM, W_A_R said:

On 6/21/2021 at 7:00 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

On 6/21/2021 at 7:23 PM, Duderonomy said:

I've already told Hoo that I will nuke him until he joins, if he ever gets down here. Actually, he's in range. 👀

Peace mode

8 hours ago, Caustic said:

I never accepted his resignation, so he's still in NG. Prisoner for lyfe.

I somehow missed all of this.

Also: You're 36 messages short.