Declaration of War

I got to page six and nobody has yet questioned "if MI6 wanted a war with Kaskus, why would Smurf declare on them?"

Somehow, I don't think pages 7, 8, or 9 will be better. :facepalm:

C'mon KenM. You should know by now there is no reasoning with Kaskus including Smurf.  Everything they say is twisted, a lie, or otherwise deceitful.

There is not a less trustworthy alliance in CN and it amazes me people still try to communicate with them.

Oh well.  Have fun MI6 and Kaskus.  Let the GRL rise.

I agree with USMC. Have fun y'all.

A little disappointed my casualty count is gonna stay where it's at.

Ugh, Rebel Virginia spews hypocrisy and nobody's shocked.

You're in NSO. NSO has a bit of history when it comes to enabling some colossal A-holes in Non Grata to act as such, so for you to come out here and complain about "duplicitous, manipulative, and double-dealing liars" is the literal definition of irony. For you to criticize MI6 for allegedly being the exact thing you and your alliance have historically enabled is beyond me.

I won't speak to how NSO or Non Grata currently is, but get the plank out of your eye before you point out the speck of sawdust in someone else's.

You're stupid.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you think poaching is a real thing is indeed humerus. Don't blame your inactive community, stale discussions and lack of group participation, blame the place they went instead!

Also I'll give US some credit here, at least he finally put his money where his mouth is. You've been attempting to instigate MI6 for months now and I hope you both enjoy the casualties.

[11:42] <UnknownSmurf> Bye. Have fun doing your chores.
[11:42] <UnknownSmurf> I'll be busy deciding whether I want to take my blue or silver BMW to pick up this white girl to take to happy hour. 
[11:43] <UnknownSmurf> Sorry every aspect of my life is better than yours. 

Hopefully this works out better than that happy hour did.

The issue wasnt the poaching, it was that after we politely asked MI6 to stop they thought it would be hilarious to spam people on irc/private messages/ingame/private emails with recruitment messages... for WEEKS on end.

@believeland - Either you're very pathetic to have to post that or you haven't read full logs. For others that haven't read full logs, I will post them... that was a joke response by me to a MI6 troll.

The issue wasnt the poaching, it was that after we politely asked MI6 to stop they thought it would be hilarious to spam people on irc/private messages/ingame/private emails with recruitment messages... for WEEKS on end.

@believeland - Either you're very pathetic to have to post that or you haven't read full logs. For others that haven't read full logs, I will post them... that was a joke response by me to a MI6 troll.

This war's about poaching now? Well damn, Jackie.

We've all (MI6) seen the full logs, and they're pretty funny in any context.

Anyway, I had another 12 minutes, and have come to this conclusion:  MI6 always says something to the effect of "Do something about it."  (Let's be honest, it is the message and not the words).  Kaskus, for whatever reason, has.  All this forum bickering and MI6 meowing is a waste of time.  Somebody drop some nukes already so we can declare a winner.

This forum bickering and MI6 meowing is here because the CB -is- rubbish. It started as a woeful misunderstanding, and it has since been exposed as a lie. It rather strikes me that this kind of crap is not at all what Kaskus is about, and I would hope they have the stones to own up to that and fix their errors.

As being both the MoIA during your whole "Don't Poach Us" thing and the person who was querying you that day, let me clear some things up for everyone:

First, that never happened. Kaskus asked us to stop poaching them (When we were not. SRA did the same thing and can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122040-a-note-on-mi6-recruitment-tactics/ ) We then joked poached them in the thread. We then told US to join us when he entered our IRC chan and tried to pick a fight. No one in MI6 emailed anyone on Kaskus about joining MI6, due to the lack of knowing who Kaskus is and not knowing their email address. However, we did query and PM US and Smurf after they tried to pick a fight.

As for the logs:

[11:43] <UnknownSmurf> Sorry every aspect of my life is better than yours. 

:)

This war's about poaching now? Well damn, Jackie.

We've all (MI6) seen the full logs, and they're pretty funny in any context.

Eh I'll admit I got flamebaited hard and it wasn't my proudest moment by far... but I'm not a pretentious douchebag as those 3 lines seem to imply.

Edit: forgot to respond to the poaching part.. the war isn't about poaching, just that was brought up in this thread and I was responding to that.

This forum bickering and MI6 meowing is here because the CB -is- rubbish. It started as a woeful misunderstanding, and it has since been exposed as a lie. It rather strikes me that this kind of crap is not at all what Kaskus is about, and I would hope they have the stones to own up to that and fix their errors.

I admit it seems it was a misunderstanding between GOONS and MI6. . But working with the facts I had at the time this was the only logical conclusion. My attempts to figure out whether the conclusion was true or not was met with silence... whether that was inactivity or intentional stonewalling I couldn't tell you, but at the time I believed it to be the latter.

Despite all this I rejected the notion that this CB is a "lie" or fabricated... everything in the OP is true. I don't see anyone disputing that. Edited by Unknown Smurf

I admit it seems it was a misunderstanding between GOONS and MI6. . But working with the facts I had at the time this was the only logical conclusion. My attempts to figure out whether the conclusion was true or not was met with silence... whether that was inactivity or intentional stonewalling I couldn't tell you, but at the time I believed it to be the latter.

Despite all this I rejected the notion that this CB is a "lie" or fabricated... everything in the OP is true. I don't see anyone disputing that.

I do. You believed KenM when he told you what he thought was the truth when he said he was involved, but then didn't believe him when he corrected his error. You're either fibbing, or came up with a conspiracy theory based on KenM's corrections- normal enough to have in the back of your head, but pretty dumb to declare a war on. Either way, you screwed up, and if it was up to me, I'd be dropping some pretty heavy consequences on you for wasting our time.

Oh, I've forgotten to post this - anyone ghosting Kaskus during this conflict will have to pursue peace separately with MI6, and I can go ahead and tell you that we'll be completely disinterested in ever giving it to you.

List so far:

Brittben

Aid to Kaskus will be dealt with separately and at our discretion.  

Eh I'll admit I got flamebaited hard and it wasn't my proudest moment by far... but I'm not a pretentious !@#$% as those 3 lines seem to imply.

Despite all this I rejected the notion that this CB is a "lie" or fabricated... everything in the OP is true. I don't see anyone disputing that.

This isn't exactly what I'd call your proudest moment either...

Also color me shocked that there was a miscommunication regarding GOONS, MI6 and Kaskus; three quality alliances known for meaningful dialogue and a willingness to resolve situations.

You guys deserve each other, and while I think the entire world was expecting Kaskus/goons, I suppose now we must accept that goons was merely the means to the MI6 end for Kaskus.

Have fun blowing each other up, more DBDC references please, they make me smile.

Isn't he the moron who essentially started GOONS-Mongols?

No idea who the hell he is, but he joined Kaskus last night right before update, immediately declared 2 wars, and then Smurf came to me asking for him to eventually get white peace.

You can imagine my response to that.