Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all started because of your petty micro-warring. I told US that he was going to regret protecting the likes of you. He has no idea how much yet, but, it'll be apparent in due time. Why don't you quit creating even more problems for him and quit posting for attention for a bit?

This all started because GOONS hit LN unprovoked, out of the blue for no reason. Let's not lose sight of that.

So your response was to hit MI6 out of the blue for no reason? Then !@#$%* that GOONs did it first... 

Mm no you misunderstand my point. We hit MI6 for things that stemmed originally from GOONS hitting LN out of the blue in August. We've come a long way since but that was the catalyst.

I am confused, but I have never liked MI6. They are duplicious, manipulative, and double-dealing liars. There is nothing remotely respectable or trustworthy about that alliance. Yet, the thing that rattles me most about those scandalous scoundrels is their arrogance. Their arrogance is unfounded and undeserved, and it is the type of pride that only one who has never accomplished anything or ever been truly tested can hold. MI6 will failed sooner or later, just as all its predecessors have. Until that day though, I shall smile at every bloodied MI6 nose I see. Kaskus is more than capable of that.

I wish you well, Kaskus. This is a truly noble endeavor if there has ever been one.

Good post old sport. 

Nice blitz by Kaskus, somewhat surprised by the lack of counter-declares but can only assume they are waiting for tonight as Mi6's activity levels are pretty damn high :|

I dont know where you heard that. Our active is shit meow.

To /k/: My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

Nice blitz by Kaskus, somewhat surprised by the lack of counter-declares but can only assume they are waiting for tonight as Mi6's activity levels are pretty damn high :|

Maybe an alliance has been preparing for another 3-6 month conflict on the off chance a random alliance would attack it without reason.

You know, like one named Kaskus -- that has been attempting to start one with MI6 since as early as the beginning summer...with logs like this all along the way.

Session Start: Sun Jul 20 19:04:09 2014
Session Ident: UnknownSmurf
[19:04] Session Ident: UnknownSmurf (Coldfront, IYIyTh) (UnknownSmu@hostmasks.net)
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> My balls are so blue
01[19:04] <IYIyTh> weirdo
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> Sometimes yes
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> What CBs do you need from me in order to get MI6 to hit me?
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> no one cares about you
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> lol
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> trying way too hard
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> Eh
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> I mean
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> You hitme and the war expands into the DBDC war that people have been wanting for ages
01[19:06] <IYIyTh> again, no one cares about you.
01[19:06] <IYIyTh> lol.
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> and we have our little side scuffle that will allow SRA to get the shots in they wanted
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> and everyone is happy.
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> :)
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> like how dumb do you think MI6 is?
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> come on
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> have a little respect :|
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> 1) I have no reason to respect you
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> 2) you literally have no downside to this
01[19:10] <IYIyTh> 3. find someone else to play with
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> I know you think I wouldn't be pushing it if that were true
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> but ..I'm not =/ 
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> not sure how to prove it, but I'm now
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> not*
01[19:15] <IYIyTh> no offense, but you're not on our radar.
Session Time: Mon Jul 21 00:00:01 2014
Session Close: Mon Jul 21 00:06:43 2014
Edited by IYIyTh

Mm no you misunderstand my point. We hit MI6 for things that stemmed originally from GOONS hitting LN out of the blue in August. We've come a long way since but that was the catalyst.

That's not what you said in your OP, but it does coincidentally make the same amount of sense. (None)

Am enjoying the mindless hails the already destroyed CB is getting.

Fastest backtrack in CN history:

:gag:

In light of new evidence I'd like to request that our embassy at MI6 is reopened. 

Edited by IYIyTh

Maybe an alliance has been preparing for another 3-6 month conflict on the off chance a random alliance would attack it without reason.

You know, like one named Kaskus -- that has been attempting to start one with MI6 since as early as the beginning summer...with logs like this all along the way.

Session Start: Sun Jul 20 19:04:09 2014
Session Ident: UnknownSmurf
[19:04] Session Ident: UnknownSmurf (Coldfront, IYIyTh) (UnknownSmu@hostmasks.net)
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> My balls are so blue
01[19:04] <IYIyTh> weirdo
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> Sometimes yes
[19:04] <UnknownSmurf> What CBs do you need from me in order to get MI6 to hit me?
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> no one cares about you
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> lol
01[19:05] <IYIyTh> trying way too hard
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> Eh
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> I mean
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> You hitme and the war expands into the DBDC war that people have been wanting for ages
01[19:06] <IYIyTh> again, no one cares about you.
01[19:06] <IYIyTh> lol.
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> and we have our little side scuffle that will allow SRA to get the shots in they wanted
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> and everyone is happy.
[19:06] <UnknownSmurf> :)
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> like how dumb do you think MI6 is?
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> come on
01[19:08] <IYIyTh> have a little respect :|
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> 1) I have no reason to respect you
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> 2) you literally have no downside to this
01[19:10] <IYIyTh> 3. find someone else to play with
[19:10] <UnknownSmurf> I know you think I wouldn't be pushing it if that were true
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> but ..I'm not =/ 
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> not sure how to prove it, but I'm now
[19:11] <UnknownSmurf> not*
01[19:15] <IYIyTh> no offense, but you're not on our radar.
Session Time: Mon Jul 21 00:00:01 2014
Session Close: Mon Jul 21 00:06:43 2014

I mean I was clearly joking in everything you've quoted... the embassy post included.

The logs are from the old poaching incident. . Completely unrelated.

Edit: OMG posting from a phone blows.

Edit2: Edited by Unknown Smurf

There are penalties for attempting to sucker punch MI6, especially when there were zero attempts at 'diplomacy' to resolve this 'situation' - I'm quoting diplomacy and situation because none of this ever should have involved MI6 in the first place, and yet we're suddenly at war over it.

Kaskus has bitten off a lot more than it can chew this time.

There are penalties for attempting to sucker punch MI6, especially when there were zero attempts at 'diplomacy' to resolve this 'situation' - I'm quoting diplomacy and situation because none of this ever should have involved MI6 in the first place, and yet we're suddenly at war over it.

Kaskus has bitten off a lot more than it can chew this time.

MI6 inserted themselves into this.. not you specifically but abbas stagger and others..

Diplomatic attempts were made. One such example is the thread in our embassy which basically included the OP verbatim (minus back story and ..pizzazz ;) )

Not my fault you've been gone for 3 weeks.

Well this was interesting.

Best wishes and good luck Kaskus, it does sound like you have good cause to be rather upset with MI6 here. Either that or you and MI6 both have good cause to be upset with goons. There's  really no other possibilities here, either MI6 set you up by lying to Goons, or Ken set MI6 up by lying to Kaskus. It's sad if you had to declare war to get to the bottom of it but sometimes it is what it is.

I know it'll be a tough fight but anyone that thinks that bothers Kaskus just doesnt know Kaskus eh?

Good luck and lots of casualties!

Or, you know, the crazy idea that everything that people do doesn't have to have a malicious intent behind it.

What we do have a precedent for is UnknownSmurf trying to instigate an MI6 war.

Jul 20 10:59:08 <UnknownSmurf> Anyways OOC It is 100% beneficial for you to start this war, you will have plenty of support since everyone wants to roll DBDC anyways -- you would win this war. 
Jul 20 10:59:22 <UnknownSmurf> That said, I think the planet needs a global war
Jul 20 10:59:24 <UnknownSmurf> and I want a war
Jul 20 10:59:27 <UnknownSmurf> so whynot? :D
Jul 20 10:59:39 <Stagger_Lee> uhuh....
Jul 20 11:00:28 <UnknownSmurf> Maybe I am missing something. Do you see a reason not to escalate this?
Jul 20 11:00:35 <UnknownSmurf> Enlighten me
Jul 20 11:01:41 <Stagger_Lee> I don't even see a problem.
Jul 20 11:02:18 <UnknownSmurf> Perfecto :D
Jul 20 11:02:32 <UnknownSmurf> Oh wait
Jul 20 11:03:08 <UnknownSmurf> Problem is I know a couple of your guys warchests according to myth
Jul 20 11:03:13 <UnknownSmurf> well I mean I do
Jul 20 11:03:19 <Stagger_Lee> I'm sure a lot of people do.
Jul 20 11:04:14 <UnknownSmurf> But I have them the day after the occured
Jul 20 11:04:30 <UnknownSmurf> and I shared on the OWF that Khal only has 700mill despite his 10k tech
Jul 20 11:04:41 <UnknownSmurf> you should roll me for this
Jul 20 11:04:44 <Stagger_Lee> i'm sure youre very happy about it
Jul 20 11:05:59 <UnknownSmurf> I dont understnd
Jul 20 11:06:27 <UnknownSmurf> I give you a CB against a relatively weak alliance, not unconnected, but badly connected. Allied to an alliance you have had problems with in the past
Jul 20 11:06:59 <UnknownSmurf> (SRA)
Jul 20 11:07:10 <UnknownSmurf> we aren't even allied to DBDC 
Jul 20 11:07:16 <UnknownSmurf> so you don't have to worry about that counter
Jul 20 11:07:18 <Stagger_Lee> I quite like SRA tbh.
Jul 20 11:07:28 <UnknownSmurf> They hate you. 
Jul 20 11:07:33 <UnknownSmurf> They would love to roll you
Jul 20 11:07:37 <Stagger_Lee> I know they would.
Jul 20 11:07:45 <UnknownSmurf> Ok hate is a strong word
Jul 20 11:07:52 <Stagger_Lee> I think the whole thing is silly.
Jul 20 11:09:47 <UnknownSmurf> You guys boasting on the OWF about how you have the strongest military and how everyone is scared of you is silly. 
Jul 20 11:09:55 <UnknownSmurf> Come prove it

I mean I was clearly joking in everything you've quoted... the embassy post included.

The logs are from the old poaching incident. . Completely unrelated.

Edit: OMG posting from a phone blows.

Edit2:

Right.  Then KenM was just joking in what he told you.  These logs weren't from the poaching incident, they were from a period when you were trying to instigate a war.

MI6 inserted themselves into this.. not you specifically but abbas stagger and others..
Diplomatic attempts were made. One such example is the thread in our embassy which basically included the OP verbatim (minus back story and ..pizzazz ;) )
Not my fault you've been gone for 3 weeks.

You call that thread diplomacy? Oh gawd.

Ah, the poaching, I was wondering when that would of came up. M16 loves that stuff. Its whats put them on the map. Its also why people dislike them. Well, your reap what you sow and sow what you reap. 

LOL. but in all, if Kaskus really just wanted a war and needed to think of a reason to declare on M16. Would it really be that hard given there reputation? I can think of a few off the top of my head. 

Ah, the poaching, I was wondering when that would of came up. M16 loves that stuff. Its whats put them on the map. Its also why people dislike them. Well, your reap what you sow and sow what you reap. 

LOL. but in all, if Kaskus really just wanted a war and needed to think of a reason to declare on M16. Would it really be that hard given there reputation? I can think of a few off the top of my head.

1)This isn't about poaching
2)Poaching isn't a real thing
3)"Poaching" has caught up with MI6 a few times. Anyone notice that NPL/MI6 treaty that went into the wind?
4)If this is our yearly reaping for what we do I'm completely ok with that.
5)???
6Profit