A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are called poaching and have long since been grounds for a cassi bella.

Beware.

(Yes, beware is intentionally cryptic.)

As such, the next attempt to poach me will involve GAs.

I think it's kinda sad that MI6 poaches, because their poaching can often kill many small successful micros. Let's say that MI6 did successfully poach you from SRA, then CN would lose a micro that is doing very good for itself. 

I think it's kinda sad that MI6 poaches, because their poaching can often kill many small successful micros. Let's say that MI6 did successfully poach you from SRA, then CN would lose a micro that is doing very good for itself.

smurth isn't literally an alliance hth

If the small alliance can't keep their members they aren't likely to be successful anyways. Don't blame MI6 for that, they don't need any ego boosts today.

Most micros need to die, and I am glad to see them on their way.

That said, members are not animals who have no freedom of choice.  People join MI6 because they want to join MI6.  It says more about the quality of the alliances they leave than the quality of the one they join.

There's a reason only a handful of people have actually ever left MI6.

Most micros need to die, and I am glad to see them on their way.

That said, members are not animals who have no freedom of choice.  People join MI6 because they want to join MI6.  It says more about the quality of the alliances they leave than the quality of the one they join.

There's a reason only a handful of people have actually ever left MI6.

Good Chimaera

Had to be asked. Is it the koolaid?

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I honestly dont see anything wrong with "poaching," alliance members are not property, they are free to make their own choices.

I have seen a small war almost happen because one group considered talking to friends in another group (which was a splinter of the first group with some bad blood) as poaching.

Why anyone would blame us for their own inadequacies is beyond my understanding.

I guess I never though of it in this way, It IS true that if an alliance was truly good, it's members would stay regardless of whether or not it was poached from.

If the small alliance can't keep their members they aren't likely to be successful anyways. Don't blame MI6 for that, they don't need any ego boosts today.

a boost of the ego is always welcomed though, even if not needed...

anyhow as what was already said; when it comes down to it for all of us, it is a personal choice. we are not promised anything other than an incredibly eclectic and active community.