Declaration of War

I find it hilarious that your only defense is logs from over 4 months ago.

Wake me up when September ends you can post something relevant to this incident.

There is plenty of proof of me trying to make sure that the GOONS offensive DIDN'T escalate .. all of your instigation allegations will be that much sweeter where I can post them. [ooc] get home from work [/ooc]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake me up when September ends you can post something relevant to this incident.

There is plenty of proof of me trying to make sure that the GOONS offensive DIDN'T escalate .. all of your instigation allegations will be that much sweeter where I can post them. [ooc] get home from work [/ooc]

July is 2 months away from September, not over 4.  You don't see it relevant that the alliance that declared war on us over a non-issue was trying to instigate one 2 months ago?  Is it entirely out of the realm of possibility to assume that if this was another GOONS ally, say, Umbrella, you wouldn't be declaring war so hastily?

Nobody is disputing that you tried to make sure that the GOONS offensive didn't escalate.  What we're disputing is your CB which is entirely bullshit.  

July is 2 months away from September, not over 4.  You don't see it relevant that the alliance that declared war on us over a non-issue was trying to instigate one 2 months ago?  Is it entirely out of the realm of possibility to assume that if this was another GOONS ally, say, Umbrella, you wouldn't be declaring war so hastily?

Nobody is disputing that you tried to make sure that the GOONS offensive didn't escalate.  What we're disputing is your CB which is entirely !@#$%^&*.  

Crap CB or not this is apparently happening so stop crying like a bitch and show the world you can handle a micro better than your allies did. 

This all started because GOONS hit LN unprovoked, out of the blue for no reason. Let's not lose sight of that.

Excuse you, GOONS hit LN for fellatio, a very good reason. You tried to talk GOONS out of rightful escalation, then hopped on the first name that came out of Ken's mouth as some kind of puppeteer in a plot against you.

And you wonder why Kaskus is considered a bunch of loons beyond logic?

1)This isn't about poaching
2)Poaching isn't a real thing
3)"Poaching" has caught up with MI6 a few times. Anyone notice that NPL/MI6 treaty that went into the wind?
4)If this is our yearly reaping for what we do I'm completely ok with that.
5)???
6Profit

Your post contradicts itself. 

Crap CB or not this is apparently happening so stop crying like a !@#$%* and show the world you can handle a micro better than your allies did. 

"Hey everybody!  Ignore the $%&@ up and stop explaining your side of the story!  I don't care about that because I don't like MI6."

As far as I'm concerned somebody hitting my alliance for a fabricated CB doesn't get the luxury of a fair fight.

Edited by Facade

They're calling you out for being a warmonger, and using logs that clearly demonstrate your warmongering to prove that. I'm not sure it gets much more relevant than that.

Smurf, it's fine that you want a war. But at least be straightforward about that and don't hide behind a flimsy CB that anyone with half a brain can see through.

1) I don't think you know what fabricated means.

2) 4 was a typo.. on my phone.

3) The best thing I can hope for is for Rey to post opposite my position. So thank you Rey.

4) If I was war mongering I wouldn't have gone out of my way to stop other wars from happening. I think MI6 govt realizes this or will do so as some of their allied leadership gets online.

1) I don't think you know what fabricated means.

Well, if they don't, the dictionary supplies definitions. Definition of "fabricated" matching very closely to the OP.

3) The best thing I can hope for is for Rey to post opposite my position. So thank you Rey.

Still trying this line, eh?

4) If I was war mongering I wouldn't have gone out of my way to stop other wars from happening. I think MI6 govt realizes this or will do so as some of their allied leadership gets online.

If, in fact, you were going out of your way to stop other wars from happening, you would not be going around declaring wars without a proper justification.

Its still an Actual offense. Not only here but on other browser games. I've seen alliances go to war over much less. Your argument is poor, and I find it humerus. Poaching also shows the kind of character an alliance has. Regardless if you think its good or bad. That being said, were getting off topic. 

That being said, I don't know much about kaskus, but I doubt they'd really need to just really think hard for a reason to declare. The rout they take is there own. though confusing as hell as the opening post was. I'd rather of it been spelled out. "We declare war on ____ for this Reason. " I don't think it was there intention to be confusing, but it definitely was, I don't think we even know the whole story here. 

So if you aren't warmongering, do you at minimum acknowledge, as is now obvious,  that you based this war on a false premise and acted far too hastily?

I don't think it was there intention to be confusing, but it definitely was, I don't think we even know the whole story here. 

But if you read the whole thread, which I sincerely don't at all blame you for not doing, then the whole story really is here. There isn't anything opsec behind the scenes. It is all in plain view.

Xanth does this same song and dance every few months. Best to ignore it.

This statement might be true, but coming from somebody who does the same thing in EVERY THREAD, it is at the very least a double standard.  I'd like to point out that Rey is currently in neither MI6 nor in Kaskus, but he sure has tried to make this about him, hasn't he.

Anyway, I had another 12 minutes, and have come to this conclusion:  MI6 always says something to the effect of "Do something about it."  (Let's be honest, it is the message and not the words).  Kaskus, for whatever reason, has.  All this forum bickering and MI6 meowing is a waste of time.  Somebody drop some nukes already so we can declare a winner.