Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been a CB like this that has so quickly, publicly, and completely unraveled in its own declaration thread?

I can't imagine anyone in Kaskus even believes it anymore. At this point it is merely a matter of saving face on their part.

War it is though.

C'mon KenM. You should know by now there is no reasoning with Kaskus including Smurf.  Everything they say is twisted, a lie, or otherwise deceitful.

There is not a less trustworthy alliance in CN and it amazes me people still try to communicate with them.

Oh well.  Have fun MI6 and Kaskus.  Let the GRL rise.

I am a lot of things but I'm not a liar.

Has there ever been a CB like this that has so quickly, publicly, and completely unraveled in its own declaration thread?

I can't imagine anyone in Kaskus even believes it anymore. At this point it is merely a matter of saving face on their part.

War it is though.

I was really hoping those MI6 guys would get what's coming to them.

No seriously I am telling you now, I was wrong, I misunderstood what Milton had told me.
I guess it doesn't really matter now.
Have fun everyone!

Sounds more like you lied to turn Kaskus on M16, then you tell them so after they declare. Someone else in your gov saying something else I don't think counts as informing someone you lied to them.

Apparently, the revelation of Smurf being terrible (competent, moderately intelligent and entertaining, but terrible nonetheless) is a sudden revelation, despite previous ongoing actions to the contrary.

I do however respect your pep and commitment to simultaneously stopping and starting shit.

tumblr_n9cfqiSlZX1ti60aco1_500.jpg

War it is though.

Clearly you have read far too few CBs.

Edited by Bob

Sounds more like you lied to turn Kaskus on M16, then you tell them so after they declare. Someone else in your gov saying something else I don't think counts as informing someone you lied to them.

This all started because of your petty micro-warring. I told US that he was going to regret protecting the likes of you. He has no idea how much yet, but, it'll be apparent in due time. Why don't you quit creating even more problems for him and quit posting for attention for a bit?

I've intercepted a telegram and in the interest of transparency have decided to share it with the world community:

This is great.  Fill in the blanks with whatever fits your political agenda am I right?

Well done.  :)

This is great.  Fill in the blanks with whatever fits your political agenda am I right?

Well done.   :)

Er...y...YES! That's what I was doing. It's not because I have no idea what level our treaty is or what will actually happen in response to this because I don't pay any attention anymore and am too lazy to hop on IRC, your idea makes me sound much deeper and more sophisticated.  :) 'sup Facade, it's been a while. 

Well this was interesting.

Best wishes and good luck Kaskus, it does sound like you have good cause to be rather upset with MI6 here. Either that or you and MI6 both have good cause to be upset with goons. There's  really no other possibilities here, either MI6 set you up by lying to Goons, or Ken set MI6 up by lying to Kaskus. It's sad if you had to declare war to get to the bottom of it but sometimes it is what it is.

I know it'll be a tough fight but anyone that thinks that bothers Kaskus just doesnt know Kaskus eh?

Good luck and lots of casualties!

Well this was interesting.

Best wishes and good luck Kaskus, it does sound like you have good cause to be rather upset with MI6 here. Either that or you and MI6 both have good cause to be upset with goons. There's  really no other possibilities here, either MI6 set you up by lying to Goons, or Ken set MI6 up by lying to Kaskus. It's sad if you had to declare war to get to the bottom of it but sometimes it is what it is.

I know it'll be a tough fight but anyone that thinks that bothers Kaskus just doesnt know Kaskus eh?

Good luck and lots of casualties!

Or Smurf is a fucking moron who wanted a war and decided to use some piddly ass shit to get one... I vote this one. MI6 and GOONs would have no need to set Kaskus up since Kaskus is well known for diving headfirst into idiocy. As for GOONs setting us up, I think Ken already stated what actually occurred. 

Though to be honest, I don't care. I love war and I need to break 10m casualties. Just don't get why anyone is attempting to actually justify this bullshit CB.