Declaration of War

Can we just appreciate that the Indiana Jones collection will never have as many artifacts as the artwork of Limitless Nexus? Limitless, Nexus, by the way, is a divion of the Kaskus Family.

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is probably worth noting that Kaskus - insofar as official announcements are concerned, doesn't actually have a protectorate treaty with LN. Protection afforded has been vis a vis TIF's flimsy ODP. Of course, US may have made verbal agreements as well, but given there's no photostatic proof of an actual agreement he's more or less free to watch them burn.

Such decisions are probably better considered by Kaskus' other allies, who remain content to be tied to an alliance with leadership that intentionally places their security at risk. I highly doubt that they've been fully consulted over the Kaskus-methrage situation, at least. But hey, fun is fun, right?

So Smurf''s CB doesn't exist and the protectorate agreement he used to base his nonexistent CB upon doesn't exist either? This is simply just too good :P

It's best treated as an informal ODP. Kaskus will only activate it if it means getting into a fight without being rolled. Though admittedly, they seem to be doing a decent job of getting rolled on their own. Weird, huh?

It's also not a treaty. By definition, a treaty is an official written agreement, considered binding by the signatories. Doesn't mean everyone needs treaties, but it's worth getting the terminology right.

Say what you like about LN, stonewall is the best genuine bad poster around here lately. That last image is a bit of a let-down though. You can do worst better.

Kaskus have been great allies during all of this. I've been heavily outdamaging the vast majority of the GOONS who have declared on me. With me out of anarchy and having declared my counter offensive, its only looking better. With Sardonic declaring on me as well now, I can fire shots directly on the head of the beast.

They probably just spoke to each other on irc for a minute. Smurf knew it would trigger a war (why else would you have ties to methrage?), but declined to announce it to their own allies. It seems he likes LN more than them, heh.

I could've just pointed out that MI6 =/= GOONS (like everyone else) and left it at that, honestly. I know the spelling is hard to mix up.

Can we just appreciate that the Indiana Jones collection will never have as many artifacts as the artwork of Limitless Nexus? Limitless, Nexus, by the way, is a divion of the Kaskus Family.

Divion is a secret pacific islander word... :awesome: I see you like my images also... :smug:

de6c7b43-7c55-4b6e-939b-b00a0806c04e_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

True, that was to do with Pee-Wee's Playhouse attacking Kaskus,

Complete and utter none sense.  It had everything to do with us wanting a crack at Masta.  Hell, Xanth, to his great credit, didn't even bother to check Masta's war screens before sending a raid.

I find specially funny the part in which Bones would need to lose 300,000 NS worth in property for anyone in Mi6 being able to hit him.

One word; Embargo :P

Anyway, 53 54 pages?
Really?

Edited by Caladin

Complete and utter none sense.  It had everything to do with us wanting a crack at Masta.  Hell, Xanth, to his great credit, didn't even bother to check Masta's war screens before sending a raid.

walsh specifically said the war will be continued in defense of kaskus. 

One word; Embargo :P

Anyway, 53 54 pages?
Really?

What is the record for pages in a DoW ? What is the record for inter-Alliance wars by a micro protectorate in their 1st 90 days? I could go on and on and on.... :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

Given Kaskus is at war with MI6, not LPH, that was a pretty odd thing to say.

You still talking smack RR, the Legendary AA Leader of all CN, do I need to remind our viewers of your AAs role in Limitless Nexus's early days and how you attacked us because your cool like that? Hmmm I forgot how that worked out for you....!?! Didn't you go into peace mode and disband your AA and throwing your members to the wolves to be raped and pillaged? I seem to remember you touting that as your superior military tactics and we just don't understand your brillance.... :smug:

Given that the conversation's relatedness to the OP resembles roughly the amount of validity of Smurf's rationale for hitting MI6 I'm going to go ahead and call OWF bingo.

It's all there. Read it and weep.

call OWF bingo.

Thank God, it's over.  Who won? 

I just caught up on several pages and was getting confused.  I thought this was a DoW against MI6.  Now I'm thinking it's a DoW between LN and GOONS with Kaskus refusing to honour a retroactive protectorate agreement that's not actually written in pixels.  :facepalm:

What doesn't MI6 have to do with this again?

Yea, now I remember!  The part where you declared on an alliance 5 times bigger than you because of some half assed conversation.  I admit my diplomacy sucks unless it involves guns and nukes but damn I think you make me look good.  :smug:   I will say that you get points for trying to start a real war.  Not many alliances leaders are willing to burn their alliance and a retroactive protectorate for such a glorious goal.

What is the record for pages in a DoW ? What is the record for inter-Alliance wars by a micro protectorate in their 1st 90 days? I could go on and on and on.... :facepalm:

The record for, shall we say, length of verbal confrontation during a declaration of war is held by Ragnarok and NSO (RoK's attack on NSO to start the Six Million Dollar War).

While the biggest non-DoW events in Bob's history were NPO's mid-Karma address, and MK's... "we have a dream" speech, delivered during PB-NpO / the first Doomhouse War.

Of all the... international events on Bob, the present meeting involving Kaskus-MI6 currently ranks between 30 and 40 on the aforementioned scale. :) Edited by Kyriakos Raanb Dorou

do I need to remind our viewers of your AAs role in Limitless Nexus's early days

First, LN was around quite some time before you fled there after shitting over Kashmir. Second, viewers? You seem to imply that you're making a spectacle. Which is true.

and how you attacked us because your cool like that?

Methrage was the only one of your ilk I was interested in. Given that my intervention encouraged your attention-seeking behaviour and ergo the actions of Kashmir and GOONS, it achieved at least one of my objectives.

disband your AA and throwing your members to the wolves

The great thing is, none of the former members of AE are at war right now. But LN still is. Given your attitude, it's a win-win. Yes, AE had at least 10 inactive people at the time of disbandment, which is why most of the criticism was laughed-off when it happened. The few (2-3 at most) active people that did get caught up in that were assisted and aided where possible, and are now in a far better position than any of LN's nations, growth and development-wise.

Disbanding allowed all members of AE to move on with their lives and put a definitive end to the conflict, since LN is incapable of coming up with a peace agreement and sticking to it. It wasn't 'tactics' so much as the easiest way to end the war. We've moved on. Some are in Atlas' gov as we speak (which maybe says something for that AA's lack of experience in key positions, but any legacy is better than none, so I'll take it).

your brillance

I'm being insulted by an abuser of the English language.

It's a shame that personal attacks are used to undermine the credibility of honest statements, but that probably says a lot more about LN & Kaskus' need for self-gratification than it does about myself. It also serves as yet another unnecessary reminder of how undignified stonewall is.

The record for, shall we say, length of verbal confrontation during a declaration of war is held by Ragnarok and NSO (RoK's attack on NSO to start the Six Million Dollar War).

While the biggest non-DoW events in Bob's history were NPO's mid-Karma address, and MK's... "we have a dream" speech, delivered during PB-NpO / the first Doomhouse War.

Of all the... international events on Bob, the present meeting involving Kaskus-MI6 currently ranks between 30 and 40 on the aforementioned scale. :)

What's this? An informative post containing actual information, without an obvious spin or jab at someone?

You, sir, came to the wrong thread. That kind of posting isn't welcome in here.