Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't you be winning your current war before talking crap? I mean, your opponent is fighting 3 other nations and is still dealing you more damage.

Also, with the size of your wc, I'm sure you can build up and find friends.

This guy...

Oh, I've forgotten to post this - anyone ghosting Kaskus during this conflict will have to pursue peace separately with MI6, and I can go ahead and tell you that we'll be completely disinterested in ever giving it to you.

List so far:

Brittben

Aid to Kaskus will be dealt with separately and at our discretion.

Adding to the list.

untouchable - BONES
murtibing - Fluens
CeNgKaOe26 - SaliP
kingneptune - Pacifis
DoorNail - Meteor
AniMaux - MysTen
Mansheim - Beardivania
Doug Henning - Magic land
AMING - QUATICLAND
Gatotkaca - Angkasa
Death from above 82 - Black Sheep
The Last Spartan - THE 300
Nashorn - Nashornistan

s/ Your friendly neighbourhood Stewie

Adding to the list.untouchable - BONESmurtibing - FluensCeNgKaOe26 - SaliPkingneptune - PacifisDoorNail - MeteorAniMaux - MysTenMansheim - BeardivaniaDoug Henning - Magic landAMING - QUATICLANDGatotkaca - AngkasaDeath from above 82 - Black SheepThe Last Spartan - THE 300Nashorn - Nashornistans/ Your friendly neighbourhood Stewie

I could of saved you the time adv told you I already got all those peeps. Good looks tho bruh.

Good luck taking down Bones.

Just saying.

If Non Grata wants to hit Bones so bad there's nothing stopping them.

Edited by IYIyTh

Why should we take down bones? He's an old friend and a former member of our former protectorate SPATR.

You seemed awfully antsy for someone to hit Bones, one would think the opposite.

(I know.)

Shouldn't you be winning your current war before talking crap? I mean, your opponent is fighting 3 other nations and is still dealing you more damage.

Also, with the size of your wc, I'm sure you can build up and find friends.

As evident by my nuke count going up, I am not the one doing the nuking, so yeah learn to remotely pay attention to what is going on around you. 

I can build up, but there is no one to declare on me, and no one I can declare on. Is anarchy not a pain?

You seemed awfully antsy for someone to hit Bones, one would think the opposite.

(I know.)

You really should just stop.  I'm not going to assume you are this stupid.  The level of spin in your last two posts could easily be better used enriching a few tons of uranium.  Seems you need more of that anyway.

You really should just stop.  I'm not going to assume you are this stupid.  The level of spin in your last two posts could easily be better used enriching a few tons of uranium.  Seems you need more of that anyway.

Contrary to popular belief spin does not actually enrich uranium. Enriched uranium in the world occurs naturally in .072% of the uranium deposits found on Earth. The only way to enrich uranium is to separate the uranium 238 out increasing the concentration of uranium 235 (the enriched uranium part), this is a process that does not include spin what so ever (unless you want to get technical and say the centrifuge you could possibly use does spin). I feel like Myth would have a fruitless task if he tried to enrich uranium with spin, but if you meant for him to be preoccupied indefinitely with a task similar to acquiring a wood stretcher then ignore this post. 

Hey Steve!

Contrary to popular belief spin does not actually enrich uranium. Enriched uranium in the world occurs naturally in .072% of the uranium deposits found on Earth. The only way to enrich uranium is to separate the uranium 238 out increasing the concentration of uranium 235 (the enriched uranium part), this is a process that does not include spin what so ever (unless you want to get technical and say the centrifuge you could possibly use does spin). I feel like Myth would have a fruitless task if he tried to enrich uranium with spin, but if you meant for him to be preoccupied indefinitely with a task similar to acquiring a wood stretcher then ignore this post. 

Hey Steve!

you broke dk steve, look what you did

I'll defer to NG as an authority on stupid, you did after all just suggest we hit a 500k ghost as being a good idea.

Edited by IYIyTh

I'll defer to NG as an authority on stupid, you did after all just suggest we hit a 500k ghost as being a good idea.

A few quick notes:

1) As eager as NG may or may not be to claim credit, it was actually your alliance that came up with the idea to go after the aforementioned ghost in the first place.

2) Your post also happens to be the only one so far to refer to this course of action as a "good idea," even if erroneously attributing it to NG. (Could be two separate notes, but I'll keep things simple for you.)

3) And finally, some good news! It seems you may not have to defer to anyone else as an authority on stupid.

Hey Steve!

Sup DK.  I'm jealous of all your warring.  I was referring to the bolded part.  But honestly who cares because the other stuff you said is way more interesting.  The OWF is good for something after all.

I find specially funny the part in which Bones would need to lose 300,000 NS worth in property for anyone in Mi6 being able to hit him.