Declaration of War

My favorite part of this  thread , and every thread like it, are the people who are "better than" everyone else posting here about the topics and the arising tangents, that they come here to point out that they are so much better than everyone posting and how incredulous they are that this thread has gone on as long as it has. 

Edited by Rush Sykes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is that people bitch about the forums being dead, then run to the forums bitching about a DoW thread reaching 50+ pages.

Of course, half of the thread isn't related to the DoW, but things like that happen every single thread.

I'm only here to point out that Rush is so senile that he doesn't know what "incredulous" means. That probably makes me the winner, right?

You h ave no room to point out my age old man. Also, it was bad syntax, not lack of knowledge. Do not post before the nurse brings me my pills and my caffeine... that is what I need to remember.

True, that was to do with Pee-Wee's Playhouse attacking Kaskus, I think the point I was probably trying to make is that just because an alliance's protector isn't fully around, doesn't mean their allies aren't.

It's taking them a while to be "fully around", if you know what I mean  :ehm:

SRA's wars on Pee-Wee's Playhouse had nothing to do with Limitless Nexus.

This^

As Rey can attest to personally I hold grudges and don't mind waiting for long periods for those in hold a grudge against to put themselves in a position of vulnerability. Masta went to a one man aa and I took the opportunity to have a few guys roll him. I would have done it myself but I would have needed to sell way to much to reach his ns range. 

True, that was to do with Pee-Wee's Playhouse attacking Kaskus, I think the point I was probably trying to make is that just because an alliance's protector isn't fully around, doesn't mean their allies aren't.

I had absolutely no care that he hit kaskus. One nation under 20k ns was no issue to kaskus. Once again I will point out my orders to have him attacked were personal and opportunistic.  Am I happy we got to hit him (and bring him down to 200 infra and send him into inactivity because his pride got hurt)? yes. Am I glad that happened to help am ally?  Of course. Was out an action and a decision made for the benefit of kaskus? No, i wanted to see masta eat his ego and his attitude,  and I believe on that task we were completely successful. 

Now back to my not posting in this god awful train wreck of a mi6 tear filled, butt hurt thread.

Opportunism? Gee, don't say that word here. You might blow Unknown Smurf's efforts to garner moral superiority in this thread every single thread. It's frustrating at first, but as time wears on, it seems sad more than anything.

As for MI6, well, I don't think Kaskus itself is adequate cause for any alleged feelings of 'butthurt'. But I can certainly vouch for the ability of some of their members to be rather impossible to deal with. Not quite LN-tier, but still less pleasant than tapdancing barefoot on sandpaper (don't try this, ever).

It's taking them a while to be "fully around", if you know what I mean  :ehm:

Our aid slots stay full as requested and is all the assistance we requested or need...We are getting curb stomped so bad we can't even counter goonies nor can we even expand the war to their war criminals hiding in brand new protectorates... :facepalm: Oh wait...nvm... :war: Hmm 13 offensive wars for LN after several weeks of war and 17 offensive wars for goonies who are 10 times our size...yep your right folks it's a curb stomp and our allies suck lol... :v: Where do I surrender at and fall on my sword? :((

Our aid slots stay full as requested and is all the assistance we requested or need...We are getting curb stomped so bad we can't even counter goonies nor can we even expand the war to their war criminals hiding in brand new protectorates... :facepalm: Oh wait...nvm... :war: Hmm 13 offensive wars for LN after several weeks of war and 17 offensive wars for goonies who are 10 times our size...yep your right folks it's a curb stomp and our allies suck lol... :v: Where do I surrender at and fall on my sword? :((

Plot twist: GOONS don't actually care about you enough to mount the full scale ass-whipping you so desperately want, and you're doing your damndest to keep yourselves relevant.

Plot twist: GOONS don't actually care about you enough to mount the full scale ass-whipping you so desperately want, and you're doing your damndest to keep yourselves relevant

That's the best you can pull from your scrotum brah? :facepalm:  If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps...so jump froggy... :ehm: Keep myself releveant you say? This song is about me brah, don't be a hater! :psyduck:

Plot twist: GOONS don't actually care about you enough to mount the full scale ass-whipping you so desperately want, and you're doing your damndest to keep yourselves relevant.

Translation: Goons isn't able to finish off LN quickly and if LN is irrelevant, so is Goons. :)

Translation: Goons isn't able to finish off LN quickly and if LN is irrelevant, so is Goons. :)

Actually our average nation size is 50k now... So it really is a matter of we kicked them all down to 1-2k NS and ran out of people to prosecute a war with, sorry we beat them too hard.

Actually our average nation size is 50k now... So it really is a matter of we kicked them all down to 1-2k NS and ran out of people to prosecute a war with, sorry we beat them too hard.

Yeah we are fighting your entire govt brah except you and we were always small and you have knocked us nowhere but all up in your face and we are destroying your new protectorate so go fap off somewhere else.... :lol1: You have done nada but strengthen us and amused us all...o/ :war: \o

Sorry?  What happened to the Goons we are all used to know, this....soft Goons is a little unexpected. 

Would you like a hug man? No homo or anything, just to help out with those feelings. :)

Edited by DoorNail

Yeah we are fighting your entire govt brah except you and we were always small and you have knocked us nowhere but all up in your face and we are destroying your new protectorate so go fap off somewhere else.... :lol1: You have done nada but strengthen us and amused us all...o/ :war: \o

You tempt me to not allow your request with the crap you post.

lol, I came to the gun fight and all I ended up with is some little guy poking me in the side with a pen knife.

edit.. I mean no offense to that nation I'm at war with, it took balls to declare and the one MI6 nation I declared on early was a good fight regardless of the two DoD guys, but really, is that all you got?  Do I need to insult somebody to get my slots filled?

Edited by DoorNail

I've way outdamaging all the GOONS I'm fighting, including Sardonic. Looks like GOONS are having a hard time. 

o/ Limitless Destruction

You see that tech total of yours? You see it going down down down, that's all we care about. We can have smaller nations rebuy infra all day.we want your tech to go to down further.

Yeah, we know he's not gonna shed any tears over his pixels. Superficial flesh wound, he will be ok.

Oh.... My... God... Becky... Look... At... Her... Butt.. That's what song your post reminded me of. :D

Edited by DoorNail

But, you just did Ken. lol

Ok, let's try this..I remember some "meowing" earlier in the thread. See my avatar of the dog? I have one like that, pitbull and boxer mix, the breed is the American Pitbull.. He's 100 pounds of solid muscle, can jump 6 feet straight up to fetch a stick and he absolutely hates cats.

Here kitty kitty. :)

Edited by DoorNail

I've way outdamaging all the GOONS I'm fighting, including Sardonic. Looks like GOONS are having a hard time. 

o/ Limitless Destruction

You realize that everyone can look at your wars and see the stats right? Like the fact that DrBocephus has taken 500 NS damage for your 1100 NS taken? Though I guess I am more amused by the fact that you state your nation is founded on "libertarian" principles. Guess welfare is one of the primary principles then...

Ghost?

You mean like an apparition? 

Have you seen one?

Do they post on forums and have nations?

You can't call one side ghosts without saying the same for the other side, as ghostbusting is normally/traditionally done from your own AA.

Had they stayed on their own AA, they might've gotten by with "ghost busting", since they didn't..yeah you get the point.

Edited by DoorNail