Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, |Y|yTh. You managed to make 'smurf look like 13.

If you improve your beating on him, you may get him look like an adult by the end of this conflict. 

Are you an adult? You seem to be fasinated with pre teens and their pecker sizes...please keep your pedophilic fantasies to yourself and concentrate on the topic,,,k thx bai... :facepalm:  o/ Kaskus

Absolutely, now let's kick this !@#$ bucket in gear and we can really hear some crying from the MI6 side. :D

Since it's not a problem for either side to take advantage of ghosting nations, let's open the gate and we'll just see who walks out with the trophy.

MI6 has already proven that they need assistance fighting a smaller alliance and are still accepting ghosts, there's no need to hold back at this point from Kaskus.

Release the Krakken!

Please do, I am utterly bored since I am well over any Kaskus member besides the 2 DBDC nations ghosting Kaskus. 

Translation: 3 to 1 odds needs balance, because MI6 is pathetic at war. :D

Kaskus hit us doorknob, not the other way around. I am utterly fascinated by the concept that this has to be a fair fight somehow. Sorry but when a skinny guy sucker punches a boxer and then calls in his friends, why should the boxer do anything other than call in his friends? I mean, seriously, the bitching/crying/whining done by Kaskus and ghosts about how "unfair" this is, is quite amusing. Lord AngryInch is particularly amusing. He is like the chihuahua who pisses on newborn puppies and declares himself champion of the world. 

not true- in my range at this very moment there at 13 nations of which 11 are in peace mode.

so while there are 3x as many nations to damage- the peace dove signs makes your statement look stupid.

but leave it to MI6 to spin things around

Hey AngryInch, grow to my range and lets tussle mate. Nuff spin, just grow to my range and I will be sure to hit ya. Sound fun or are you scared?

The real CB in this war could have easily been "MI6 was hit because they are MI6". Given their instigating, manipulating, and antagonizing practices- this could have been enough of a CB imo

Actually that would have worked better than the mess of a CB used for this war. You should speak to Unknown Smurf about that. His convoluted nonsense turned away allies that would have otherwise loved to join in on a sucker punch against MI6. Now, of course, it is too late to make that work.

And if those pesky lower teir tech farms weren't hiding in peace mode- MI6 would be taking more damage.

Yeah, if MI6 didn't use any tactics at all we'd be taking even more damage. Perhaps you should be looking at your leadership and ask, "Why don't we use intelligent tactics like that ourselves?". Of course, if that capacity was there then you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Kaskus hit us doorknob, not the other way around. I am utterly fascinated by the concept that this has to be a fair fight somehow. Sorry but when a skinny guy sucker punches a boxer and then calls in his friends, why should the boxer do anything other than call in his friends? I mean, seriously, the !@#$%*ing/crying/whining done by Kaskus and ghosts about how "unfair" this is, is quite amusing. Lord AngryInch is particularly amusing. He is like the chihuahua who pisses on newborn puppies and declares himself champion of the world. 

I think he is saying that it still isn't a 'fair' fight even if it was MI6 (sans ghosts) vrs Kaskus+ghosts.. not that he believes a 'fair' fight is necessary.

I think he is saying that it still isn't a 'fair' fight even if it was MI6 (sans ghosts) vrs Kaskus+ghosts.. not that he believes a 'fair' fight is necessary.

From the look of his wet cheeks, he seems to think that Kaskus deserves a "fair" fight. 

From the look of his wet cheeks, he seems to think that Kaskus deserves a "fair" fight. 

:facepalm:

Literally everyone is joking except for you Krashnaia and Myth (EDIT: Ok and Rey but I think he's stuck in that mode). See this big smile: " :D " ...How do you guys not get this is beyond me.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I was actually pointing out that MI6 needed help with an alliance a third their size, is still getting help and that it makes them look quite cowardly and pathetic.

There's no backing out of it by saying "we used ghosts to fight ghosts" or "fight fire with fire". That train has already left the station and MI6 will forever be tagged as such.

You understand now Doc?

Edited by DoorNail

:facepalm:

Literally everyone is joking except for you Krashnaia and Myth (EDIT: Ok and Rey but I think he's stuck in that mode). See this big smile: " :D " ...How do you guys not get this is beyond me.

So, you admit that this CB is a joke then Edited by Neo Uruk

Obviously there would not be a fair fight when you take on an alliance much bigger, MI6 could've prevented the image they cast upon themselves by refusing to allow ghosts into their alliance, but it's too late for that.

Kaskus didn't force you to allow your allies to ghost, you chose to do it, thinking you'd sidestep the treaty web by doing so. Had you not invited your allies to ghost, you would not have this problem of looking like !@#$ and could've used it against Kaskus.

You literally screwed yourselves and all the chest thumping you're doing makes you look even worse. You will never recover from the image you created for yourselves and there is absolutely nothing you can say that will change it.

It doesn't really matter now how the war turns out now, you've lost your respect and pride, a fatal blow that is of your own doing because you !@#$ your pants instead of showing you had what it takes and stood firm to fight an alliance a third your size.

Edited by DoorNail

I see that flew right over your head Ken, I know what happened.

MI6 could have used that as an advantage, but they didn't and it's their own fault for following along with the ghost thing. MI6 didn't need ghosts and could've activated treaties because of Kaskus bringing in ghosts, it was a huge mistake on MI6's part.

Yes, MI6 could've used the "Haha you let NEW ghost Kaskus and did literally nothing about it" card to their advantage.

They could've activated treaties because of the ghosting, but they didn't and now they can't, without looking like even bigger fools.

And no WC, can't use the "dirty bags" material due to the fact that MI6 doesn't have bags. :D

edit.. You could say MI6 took a !@#$ and fell back in it, there is nothing for them to brag about. They have lost way more than damage obtained from any amount of wars.

Edited by DoorNail

Obviously there would not be a fair fight when you take on an alliance much bigger, MI6 could've prevented the image they cast upon themselves by refusing to allow ghosts into their alliance, but it's too late for that.

Kaskus didn't force you to allow your allies to ghost, you chose to do it, thinking you'd sidestep the treaty web by doing so. Had you not invited your allies to ghost, you would not have this problem of looking like !@#$ and could've used it against Kaskus.

You literally screwed yourselves and all the chest thumping you're doing makes you look even worse. You will never recover from the image you created for yourselves and there is absolutely nothing you can say that will change it.

It doesn't really matter now how the war turns out now, you've lost your respect and pride, a fatal blow that is of your own doing because you !@#$ your pants instead of showing you had what it takes and stood firm to fight an alliance a third your size.

You're familiar with CN politics I take it. Would this be the time everyone should break ties with those scoundrels in MI6? I'm only asking this because you seem very knowledgeable and experienced with how people view other people.

The fact is this. kaskus is gonna lose this at the end of the day.

I think at this point the outcome of the war is certain. Kaskus and Mongols have no hope of a tactical military victory. Eventually numbers will win out and they will be subsumed by the forces arrayed against them. That is of course, if time is in their favor. I refer everyone to the case study of the Ordo Pardoxia-GOD War. On the face of it, the few members of OP had no chance against GOD. Yet GOD's inability to decisively end the conflict (for whatever reason, many of them legit) led to Vlad and friends gaining enormous prestige. Vlad himself was named player of the year for 2011. By dragging out the conflict for months, not only did he not have to admit defeat against GOD, but when the Grudge War began and superfriends took the beating for their allies, Vlad was allowed to get off scott free in the ultimate peace settlement. Admittedly without any admissions on either side, but there it is. His one man crusade earned him admiration from many sectors and at the same time weakened the relative position of his enemy when the time came to put cards down on the table against serious opponents.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110367-prestige-over-stats/

Edited by Unknown Smurf

They could've activated treaties because of the ghosting, but they didn't and now they can't, without looking like even bigger fools.

Why activate treaties and pull in the web? Smurf specifically has been trying to get a world war. Not activating treaties allows MI6 to keep it local and deny Smurf the exact thing he wants. But if people who want to rumble want to tangle with NEW ghosts and people like you, no reason to disallow it. Now that most of your strength is gone you're using all you have left, a big flapping mouth that achieves nothing.

You're familiar with CN politics I take it. Would this be the time everyone should break ties with those scoundrels in MI6? I'm only asking this because you seem very knowledgeable and experienced with how people view other people.

Just my own opinion, yours may be different. I'm saying they dropped the ball and could've easily turned it around to their favor.

You're welcome to take a stab at the idea of them coming out of this any other way than what I've pointed out.

Why activate treaties and pull in the web? Smurf specifically has been trying to get a world war. Not activating treaties allows MI6 to keep it local and deny Smurf the exact thing he wants. But if people who want to rumble want to tangle with NEW ghosts and people like you, no reason to disallow it. Now that most of your strength is gone you're using all you have left, a big flapping mouth that achieves nothing.

That's an ironic statement coming from Mr. Miscommunication himself. lol

edit.. You really don't have room to talk Ken, your big mouth got MI6 attacked. If I were them, I would be extremely pissed off at y'alls little back room plotting schemes.

Edited by DoorNail