Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 success. 45 total for money reserves alone, one was failure not caught. I had like 5-10 other spy ops for intelligence, tech and tanks.

One thing I didn't understand with MI6 was that the first 3 of their members I hit each had like 130 million when I first declared and they didn't try to get government to fund their MPs. And the other one bought 550 spies and hard bought 500 tech :/

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've never been in MHA. You may remember me from CSN. You know, that alliance you double-crossed, then came back wepping all over the floor for forgiveness. Was kinda pathetic.

We have not shared alliance again, as your application to MI6 was, not surprisingly, rejected. We may be poachers accepting anyone, but even our standards have a bottom limit.

It was a joke application that was actually deliberated on. Something funny to me.

Also you were in CSN you must be quality material. I can see from your posts you can't really think very well.

P.S. I already forgot I was in CSN and havent been telling people lately when they asked me. Even though I spied on it and caused a global conflict. So thanks for the reminder.

Edited by Yonsae

It was a joke application that was actually deliberated on. Something funny to me.

Also you were in CSN you must be quality material. I can see from your posts you can't really think very well.

P.S. I already forgot I was in CSN and havent been telling people lately when they asked me. Even though I spied on it and caused a global conflict. So thanks for the reminder.

So....when you getting banned?

You mean this?

http://cn-mi6.com/index.php?showtopic=621&hl=rotavele

Because it looks like a very serious application. I mean, you even attempted to hide some of your past records. Like if you were ashamed of something. And wrote great walls of text justifying some of your past deeds. Plus, your long apology about your spying in CSN is lovely.

Edited by Krashnaia

You mean this?

http://cn-mi6.com/index.php?showtopic=621&hl=rotavele

Because it looks like a very serious application. I mean, you even attempted to hide some of your past records. Like if you were ashamed of something. And wrote great walls of text justifying some of your past deeds. Plus, your long apology about your spying in CSN is lovely.

2 Srs. LOL. My favorite part is when they asked for my screen name and Rota put his monitors name. If you really can't get it after that part, i am sorry but you make me feel like an evil little genius. QQ QQ QQ.

Not going to give Rey any attention as he won't be quiet as soon as anyone makes eye contact with him. Holton faked the logs and it was a joke between us, it wasn't ill intended by him. He very obviously made them fake (As obvious as Rota's above application that you believe is mine) also good luck with Rey giving you photos of a voice chat program, which i seriously hope he is messing with you. Holton will tell you himself that I wasn't planning on spying or what not on whatever he asked me to lol.

I couldn't find any image to really give a hard enough face palm for this.

Yep, the whole thing is hilarious.

Is ur last name palin by any chance?

So....when you getting banned?

If you believe I am Rotavele, you are more than welcome to attack. Ill give you my nation link for it. So so so many cry babies in this planet.

tumblr_lftrldePkZ1qex40do1_500.gif

Edited by Yonsae

2 Srs. LOL. My favorite part is when they asked for my screen name and Rota put his monitors name. If you really can't get it after that part, i am sorry but you make me feel like an evil little genius. QQ QQ QQ.

Not going to give Rey any attention as he won't be quiet as soon as anyone makes eye contact with him. Holton faked the logs and it was a joke between us, it wasn't ill intended by him. He very obviously made them fake (As obvious as Rota's above application that you believe is mine) also good luck with Rey giving you photos of a voice chat program, which i seriously hope he is messing with you. Holton will tell you himself that I wasn't planning on spying or what not on whatever he asked me to lol.

I couldn't find any image to really give a hard enough face palm for this.

Is ur last name palin by any chance?

If you believe I am Rotavele, you are more than welcome to attack. Ill give you my nation link for it. So so so many cry babies in this planet.

Well, this part of your application almost shed a tear:

I would love to be a part of this alliance as it has every single quality I was looking for; Activity, Experienced/ Open Minded Leadership, and Entertainment. In fact, before I had applied here; I once again, made the same mistake as when I joined CSN. I never have or attempted to get to know you all. Now that I have met Chimaera and Carter, MI6 peaked my interests. After giving you all the chance to get to know you and open my mind to new friendships, I have applied. Enless it's wrapped with a large layer of B.S., this is an alliance I would love to be a part of. It is quite obvious I can't change my past, but I am happy to have been given a chance to explain myself, and that is another quality I like about this alliance. Most would never give me the time of day or chance to explain myself. IRON rejected me on day 1, without even knowing half of the things I did, and the reasoning behind any of it. I am pretty sure I am far from getting accepted in MI6, but If I don't, I would like to atleast be a diplomat here in my future alliance and keep in contact with the most of you.

I have many qualities and experience I can offer here as well.

-----

Didn't realize I wrote a whole god damn speech

TL;DR: I do genuinely want to be in here, and am not just looking for protection, aid, etc.

You look so desperate for acceptance. Hard to believe it isn't serious.

You know, a good part of why people can't stand you, Rota, is because you keep treating people like if they were idiots.

Edited by Krashnaia

Well, this part of your application almost shed a tear:

You look so desperate for acceptance. Hard to believe it isn't serious.

You know, a good part of why people can't stand you, Rota, is because you keep treating people like if they were idiots.

"In fact, before I had applied here; I once again, made the same mistake as when I joined CSN. "

Looks like Rota was dead serious. LOLOLOLOLOL. Also as an alliance that has to harass people to join, I can understand why you guys are desperate to make it look like someone wants to join. I changed my mind Kaskus did great, and my only regret is that I couldn't decide that enough to send a lot of aid packages lolololol.

Very glad to see a successful strategy at work tho.  Your warchests will be minimal in the next war and your NS will be down a bit. Hopefully the victors just disband it.

why are we replying to rotavele

i get smurf because he literally hit our alliance without cause, but rota?

Rotavele hasn't replied here, also your posting makes rotavele look good. Just sayin'

Edited by Yonsae

The application was posted by Rotavele. So, if you want to keep pretending you are not Rotavele, you should have written "Something funny to him". :rolleyes:

2 Srs. LOL. My favorite part is when they asked for my screen name and Rota put his monitors name.

Again, MI6 asked for Rotavele's screen name, not yours. So if you want to keep pretending you are not Rotavele, you should have written "when they asked for his screen name and Rota put..." :rolleyes:

If you really can't get it after that part, i am sorry but you make me feel like an evil little genius. QQ QQ QQ.

Why would *YOU* feel like an evil little genius? Shouldn't you have written "you make him feel like an evil little genius?" :rolleyes:

Holton faked the logs and it was a joke between us, it wasn't ill intended by him.

Between "us"? Again, if you are pretending not to be Rotavele, you should have written "between them".

Rotavele hasn't replied here, also your posting makes rotavele look good. Just sayin'

The fact that you have refered to him in FIRST PERSON several times this thread, seems to indicate otherwise. :rolleyes:

I know it's a mess to use the third person to refer to yourself, and slipping is inevitable. But you should keep yourself to higher standards. Or some standards, at least.

Edited by Krashnaia

The application was posted by Rotavele. So, if you want to keep pretending you are not Rotavele, you should have written "Something funny to him". :rolleyes:

Again, MI6 asked for Rotavele's screen name, not yours. So if you want to keep pretending you are not Rotavele, you should have written "when they asked for his screen name and Rota put..." :rolleyes:

Why would *YOU* feel like an evil little genius? Shouldn't you have written "you make him feel like an evil little genius?" :rolleyes:

Between "us"? Again, if you are pretending not to be Rotavele, you should have written "between them".

The fact that you have refered to him in FIRST PERSON several times this thread, seems to indicate otherwise. :rolleyes:

I know it's a mess to use the third person to refer to yourself, and slipping is inevitable. But you should keep yourself to higher standards. Or some standards, at least.

And thats the last talking point of The Krashnaia Factor tonight, you can tune in next week; set your DVR!

Up next: Handnity interviews Paylun on her multiple science degrees and global warming!

Edited by Yonsae