Declaration of War

Translation: 3 to 1 odds needs balance, because MI6 is pathetic at war. :D

MI6 being pathetic at war is an understatement. They are wimps- and whiney wimps at that.

"MI6 will see that all ghosts will seek peace separately which we are uninterested in giving you"

Okay, fair enough

step 1: perhaps fill some defensive war slots in the lower teir

step 2: not back peddle at your statements when DBDC ghosts in.

step 3: grow a pair

MI6 reminds me of that rich 5th grader on the play ground who brags about having friends and then gets beat up. The real CB in this war could have easily been "MI6 was hit because they are MI6". Given their instigating, manipulating, and antagonizing practices- this could have been enough of a CB imo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have one "ghost", Khortal, who's only war finished one week ago. Anybody else who joined is a legitimate MI6 member and will be here when our conflict is over. I mean, we used "ghosts" because Kaskus used 3 ghosts from NEW who were 100k+ NS and loaded with wonders/amazing warchests. You wanna play hardball, we played hardball back. Can't do the time then don't do the crime. 

MI6 being pathetic at war is an understatement. 

http://rialliance.net/warstats.php

You have 3 times the amount of nations to damage and were practically dead even damage wise. Pull your head out of your ass. 

We have one "ghost", Khortal, who's only war finished one week ago. Anybody else who joined is a legitimate MI6 member and will be here when our conflict is over. I mean, we used "ghosts" because Kaskus used 3 ghosts from NEW who were 100k+ NS and loaded with wonders/amazing warchests. You wanna play hardball, we played hardball back. Can't do the time then don't do the crime. 

http://rialliance.net/warstats.php

You have 3 times the amount of nations to damage and were practically dead even damage wise. Pull your head out of your ass. 

not true- in my range at this very moment there at 13 nations of which 11 are in peace mode.

so while there are 3x as many nations to damage- the peace dove signs makes your statement look stupid.

but leave it to MI6 to spin things around

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Fight fire with fire. Without Kaskus ghosts we'd be in the same spot.

And if those pesky lower teir tech farms weren't hiding in peace mode- MI6 would be taking more damage.

MI6- Serving her majesty, Pee Wee, since their DoE

MI6 reminds me of that rich 5th grader on the play ground who brags about having friends and then gets beat up. The real CB in this war could have easily been "MI6 was hit because they are MI6". Given their instigating, manipulating, and antagonizing practices- this could have been enough of a CB imo

And if those pesky lower teir tech farms weren't hiding in peace mode- MI6 would be taking more damage.

MI6- Serving her majesty, Pee Wee, since their DoE

You must be the classroom bully who thinks everyone loves him but doesn't get invited over to anyone's house. At least some people love us, whether it's for our money, good looks, or giant you-know-what. People just laugh at you, not with you.

We're not going to give you an advantage. We're not going to let you destroy our bottom tiers because you can't handle top tier fighting, or even mid-tier. When you want an even fight spend some money and come find one.

But you won't. You think you're great destroying new nations. Go you.

The goal is to have fun, mock others and make your nation (yourself) look good.

I see a lot of nations (posters) doing the first two things but failing miserably at the third one.

Margret Thatcher once said" If you have to tell people your a lady, your not."

In this case substitute 'nation' for 'lady.' *Yes, I needed to spell this out 'cause I knew some people on the other side wouldn't be able to make the mental leap themselves.*

Margret Thatcher once said" If you have to tell people your a lady, your not."

In this case substitute 'nation' for 'lady.' *Yes, I needed to spell this out 'cause I knew some people on the other side wouldn't be able to make the mental leap themselves.*

and Hellen Keller warred better than MI6

and Hellen Keller warred better than MI6

I thought I had bingo a few pages ago but this is definitely bingo.

Let's cash out -- this party's over.

I wish Hitchcock had a decent nation, so that I might blast it into the Stone Age and then send him spam messages apologizing for the game not being fun for him because Kaskus is using him as a middle-tier nation slave doing nothing but getting obliterated.

getting obliterated? getting nuked by one nation isn't what I would call obliteration.

in fact, I have dealt 21,507.18 in damage and have received 5,743.95 damage. As well having destroyed with spies around 150 million in money.

I like to war- getting nuked is part of the business.

To say you like to war but don't want to get nuked is like saying "I want to be in MI6 but not look stupid" it just doesn't work that way

Also, those messages were 100% factually correct

Given that the conversation's relatedness to the OP resembles roughly the amount of validity of Smurf's rationale for hitting MI6 I'm going to go ahead and call OWF bingo.

It's all there. Read it and weep.

I haven't seen a Godwin yet.

I think that anybody who has had anything to with this entire entire cluster of a conflct and those related to it should hang thier heads in shame.  A collective WAE award should be given for all alliances involved.  Then those alliances should disbanded so that Planet Bob never has to suffer through such a thing again.  This is clearly the only solution.    

I wish Hitchcock had a decent nation, so that I might blast it into the Stone Age and then send him spam messages apologizing for the game not being fun for him because Kaskus is using him as a middle-tier nation slave doing nothing but getting obliterated.

Fap off much while playing Cn? The thread rages on into the record books as the nukes keep flying and the pixels keep dying... :war: With no plausible ending in site I'm thinking these wars and this thread could go All the Way to nowhere? Tune in next week for breaking news from the front of the Ghost War of 2014... :awesome:

The real problem with this thread is that I and so many of my members keep forgetting the adage "Never argue with idiots - they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

And then Lord Smallcock appeared in the thread, and you all cared to argue with him. :P

I mean, Kaskus no longer has a high tier (despite the NEW ghosts), and is well in the way of no longer having a mid-tier, either. So any Kaskus ghost coming here and typing we are wimps who suck at war, will look like an idiot by default, no need for us to actually having to reply anything. ;)

Edited by Krashnaia

and you have just become that idiot by default

Hey, look, the poor guy even thinks that using bold will actually make his statements look more mature or badass or something.

What will be the next from Lord Inchcock?  ALLCAPS? :lol1:

Edited by Krashnaia

Using percentages to make your damage look more impressive is pitiful. If MI6 started with much more NS/Tech/etc the % of damage will be less. Basic math.

The only 'ghost' who's joined the MI6 aa lately is Jache, who applied and was granted full membership of MI6.  He's no more a ghost than I am, not to mention he was MI6 for 8 months previously.  And I certainly wasn't crying - if you add in ghosts, Kaskus is still about a third of what they once were.  MI6 has lost 20% of our NS and about 15% of our tech, by comparison.  

Every single merc on our AA is former Kaskus except 2. And every single one has been granted full membership.

:popcorn: