Declaration of War

We have gotten to the point of bickering about numbers of posts in this thread. :|

Also, remember how Nazi Germany invaded a neutral party (Belgium) to get to France?  Anyone see how that is the same what Kaskus did here (attacked MI6 to get to GOONS)?

Guess what that makes Smurf.  THAT'S RIGHT. emot-godwin.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are intentionally dense and ridiculous. Since you have no clue what you are talking about, as per usual, I will just ignore you.

Sweet! looking forward to less of those untruths you are now famous for. Now if we can just silence the rest of the heathen mouth pieces in your joke of an alliance. lololololololololololololololol  :)

You'll never graduate wrestling school if you keep overselling that hard, kid.

We're not in "wraslin" school here man and to be honest, grown men in tights, rolling around on a mat sniffing each others BO is kinda..weird

You lost the bet, as 1 people can't qualify for "many". B-)

So, congratulations for making a fool out of yourself. Again.

Can I claim my prize?

Here's your prize...*slow claps*

So showing Kaskus that MI6 had their allies support without giving smurf what he wanted doesn't make sense to you?  Of course not because it was soooo obvious that MI6 didn't have enough 100K nations of their own.  Really this was all a master plan by me so I could jump you and Stoopid Ace.  That dastardly Ace didn't join in like I planed!

Dude, your obsession with me and Ace is getting a little creepy, we kicked your ass, you got revenge now get over it and move on.

edit..spelling is hard and for some reason, spell check doesn't work here.

Edited by DoorNail

We're not in "wraslin" school here man and to be honest, grown men in tights, rolling around on a mat sniffing each others BO is kinda..weird

Well I do look back at my wrestling days with much fondness. It was a great time

Well I do look back at my wrestling days with much fondness. It was a great time

There's a big difference between legit wrestling and the fake crap Rey idolizes.

Snap into that Slim Jim, Rey.  OHHHH YEEEAH! :D

Edited by DoorNail

Translation: We're not going to do a damn thing but make threats that we can't follow through on. :D

Translation: You think you're cool because you hopped on an AA who declared war for no reason.

Congratluations.

Translation: You think you're cool because you hopped on an AA who declared war for no reason.

Congratluations.

translation, he is cool because he is beating up on a useless AA. How will MI6 help their friends when they can't help themselves? Surely a peace mode button and 1-800-umbrella can't be utilized everytime.

when they can't handle a 30 man AA, how will they survive a 60 or 100 man AA?

Congratluations.

Uhh, those are supposed to be funny, not all buthurt-ish.  FAIL!

Can you go tell the cool MI6'ers to come out and play? thanks. :)

translation, he is cool because he is beating up on a useless AA. How will MI6 help their friends when they can't help themselves? Surely a peace mode button and 1-800-umbrella can't be utilized everytime.

when they can't handle a 30 man AA, how will they survive a 60 or 100 man AA?

There is reality and then there is the place that Lord Hitchcock resides in.

Kaskus was handled by MI6. The top tier engaged and concentrated damage on the targets that we wanted to hit. Any damage that MI6 took was spread out so as to have a minimal effect on individual NS ratings. The concentrated damage Kaskus took, however, dropped them down to a tier where they would otherwise been able to engage non-nuclear nations using the wonders they had left over from their former glory. Luckily our leaders think tactically and the middle (and lower) tier were protected leaving Kaskus with no juicy targets to hit. At that point it comes down to their choice of buying up to continue the war or just losing interest and planning for the next conflict. We executed our plan and we did what we needed to do as efficiently as possible. Yes, I realize that some want us to wreck our entire alliance trying to inflict 20% more damage but that just isn't the smart way to do it. Let the barbarian alliances fight to the last noob standing. We accomplished our goal and we did it in style.

Fred,

You are sitting in peace mode.

There should be a rule that if you are sitting in peace modr, you can't talk about war. Or even post.

peace mode nations don't even have souls

IKR sounds like he is trying real hard to justify his PM and talk tough the whole time also...rofl!!! :v:

Fred,

There should be a rule that if you are sitting in peace modr, you can't talk about war. Or even post.

There is a difference between bravery and stupidity. A 42 day old nation isn't going to fare all that well against nations with Manhattan Project wonders left over from their glory days. I'll have my chance, don't you worry.

Fred,

There should be another rule that if you have no warchest you can't talk about war, much less make defamatory comments about the warring capabilities of other people.

to be honest we've been having a great time looking at some of the responses to "lord inchcock."

One of our members responded to his plea for them to leave the AA by saying his alliance had been relegated to a "poop sucking fart machine."

I thought that was interesting.

Hmmm.. I must've over looked over that one. MI6 lower teir has sent me alot of fan mail. They are very active- well, not active in the war- but they send some tough sounding messages while they are sitting in p.m.

Hmmm.. I must've over looked over that one. MI6 lower teir has sent me alot of fan mail. They are very active- well, not active in the war- but they send some tough sounding messages while they are sitting in p.m.

Last time I checked they don't need to be in war mode to laugh at the fact you have no cash, have in nuclear anarchy spied and are thoroughly beaten.

Perhaps we should start sending you some pm's about being in an alliance who knows how to effectively deal with rogues and general alliance warfare without resorting to spamming their alliance with propaganda.

Oh no, nuclear anarchy!?

edit: nuclear anarchy is more fun. I can send everything without worrying about my spy benefit from sitting in communist. Using aggressive buys back enough troops to prevent defeat alerts.

It's much more effective than the MI6 turtle method which guarantees a daily defeat alert.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You did kind of message everyone in the lower tiers saying they should quit MI6, it'd be a shock if you -didn't- get interesting replies.