Declaration of War

Number is parenthesis is supposed to be the damage you've taken.. but there's something wrong with that formula. The ri5 stats are correct, I manually added each individual war up after there were contridicting numbers.

http://rialliance.net/warstats.php

So we've actually done more than 3 times as much damage to them. These stats seem to be more in line with reality.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you illiterate or just intentionally dumb?

I looked at this,

Limitless Nexus Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism 28,899.13 108,835.37 64

Didn't notice he divided the damage based on offensive and defensive wars. Although we've still done about 1.35 times more damage, despite you guys having more nuclear capable nations.

Edited by Methrage

This war will go on and on and on and We will continue to mount casualties and cause damage well beyond our own damage received...Let's face it any damage received at this point for us is one aid slot away from repair, whereas you must continually either degrade undamaged nations to reach us or send in cannon fodder(read idiots who are slaves to Goons or multis) which get crushed immediately by our more experienced and more wonder stacked nations...We will be the only victor in this war as we will come out a strong precision fighting force that does not quit...The Goons on the other hand will lose face, hemmorage members, and have a severe lower tier readiness/tech slave problems for far too long to make this bumping our members heads together in unwinnable wars worth the effort on your part...I thank you for this wondorous training OP for Limitless Nexus Military Forces...o/ kEn

656dca37-0f86-482f-a8f3-930f8887d765_zps

Psalms Chapter 144:1 (A Psalm of David.) Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Amen!

Edited by Stonewall14

Total damage is to be expected when the wars are 2-1, 3-1, et al. --- damage taken per Kaskus nation and LN nation as opposed to GOONS/MI6 / nation paints a different picture.

Edited by IYIyTh

Fine, let's go with basic damage dealt.  In your last war, you dealt 3 million NS to NSO while receiving 1.5 million in return.

So, by that metric, you've been half as effective this war as the last, as your previous 2:1 ratio has turned into a 1:1 ratio.  And, of course, a 1:1 ratio when you've fired a lot more nukes and had a lot more wars per capita is actually pretty terrible.  

No war in the history of Bob has been measured by that statistic.

I know it doesn't suit your agenda, but reality hurts.

Kaskus is taking on average 3x more damage than the average MI6 nation. Coupled with the fact that you guys are losing a considerable amount more tech, and that roughly only 80k of your remaining tech belongs to actual Kaskus nations -- I'd say your misadventure is almost complete.

I know it doesn't suit your agenda, but reality hurts.

Kaskus is taking on average 3x more damage than the average MI6 nation. Coupled with the fact that you guys are losing a considerable amount more tech, and that roughly only 80k of your remaining tech belongs to actual Kaskus nations -- I'd say your misadventure is almost complete.

It's okay, we have money to rebuild.

So do we!

Your tech however is going to be quite expensive to replace in time and money.

So do we!

Your tech however is going to be quite expensive to replace in time and money.

Doing one's duty is always costly and freedom is never free,,,o/ Kaskus

Doing one's duty is always costly and freedom is never free,,,o/ Kaskus

Yes, starting wars in an attempt to cause a global war/drag allies into a battle due to sheer boredom with a patently false CB usually doesn't end up ending well.

Who would've thought.

I would have never guessed this thread would end up with this magnitude of pages....nor that on page 57, the chest pumping is still going.  Usually by now people are at least bringing up things about both alliances from 5 years ago

The chest pumping from wrecked (5k NS) nations that have 18 wonders left over from their original size is the most entertaining.

Yes, starting wars in an attempt to cause a global war/drag allies into a battle due to sheer boredom with a patently false CB usually doesn't end up ending well.

Who would've thought.

Still complaining about the CB? He was told information which gave him a reason to take action. You might not agree with CB, but they had a reason. At least Kaskus presented a reason, GOONS didn't bother with even that.

Still complaining about the CB? He was told information which gave him a reason to take action. You might not agree with CB, but they had a reason. At least Kaskus presented a reason, GOONS didn't bother with even that.

The information he was told was that GOONS was going to hit you because MI6 said Smurf wasn't protecting LN according to GOONS.

Not only did Smurf know this never occurred before posting the DoW, but it also makes absolutely no sense to hit MI6 because GOONS allegedly heard from MI6 that Kaskus wasn't protecting LN.

None, what so ever.

Not only did Smurf not hit GOONS, you know, the alliance actually at odds with LN -- but it hit MI6 in an attempt that he has repeated since at least July of attempting to instigate a larger global conflict, and as shown in logs repeatedly using alliances he considers allies as pawns in his inept attempts to do so.

After this complete failure, he purposely invited ghosts to his AA to fight the war he got himself into as an additional attempt to instigate further conflict. When it backfired on him, he begged others to help him out. Bob only knows what he'll try next, but so far I'm having fun roasting Smurf over an open fire. 

[uote name="Chimaera" post="3319437" timestamp="1413079208"]Side note - without ghosts, Kaskus is below 650k NS and 60k tech.  They started at nearly 1.7 mil and 145k tech.

This has been most amusing.[/quote]You guy's had plenty of ghosting 2 so quit complaining.With out your ghost you would have been in terrible trouble so quick Crying..

[uote name="Chimaera" post="3319437" timestamp="1413079208"]Side note - without ghosts, Kaskus is below 650k NS and 60k tech.  They started at nearly 1.7 mil and 145k tech.

This has been most amusing.[/quote]You guy's had plenty of ghosting 2 so quit complaining.With out your ghost you would have been in terrible trouble so quick Crying..

I don't see crying mate. I see boasting. Kaskus and in particular Smurf, has been boasting about how well Kaskus is doing. Losing 85k tech (more than half your tech) is not doing well.

[quote name="untouchable" post="3319464" timestamp="1413085369"][uote name="Chimaera" post="3319437" timestamp="1413079208"]Side note - without ghosts, Kaskus is below 650k NS and 60k tech.  They started at nearly 1.7 mil and 145k tech.

This has been most amusing.[/quote]You guy's had plenty of ghosting 2 so quit complaining.With out your ghost you would have been in terrible trouble so quick Crying..[/quote]

He wasn't actually complaining or crying, just stating a fact. Is what he is saying not accurate in some way?